Author Topic: My Story How Far is Rock Bottom?  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Dumbfounded

My Story Re: How Far is Rock Bottom?
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2018, 09:55:07 AM »
Hawaii has been on my bucket list forever. 

Have a great time!! Tell Hawaii I am coming.   
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

Online Never say never

Re: How Far is Rock Bottom?
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2018, 10:17:17 AM »
I am so jealous of you right now 8) 8)

It's about 50 degrees out today, dropping back to the 20s tomorrow ::) ::)

I am LMAO imagining The Leaver shoveling not only snow but cat poop up!!!  Hahaha ...

Offline heroIam

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »
Aloha, Nah.......
Enjoy!  Hope to see you in Cali soon.
“In the end, you’ve got to be your own hero because everyone’s busy trying to save themselves.”

Offline Anjae

• Subscriber, 12 Month
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2018, 03:15:41 PM »
Have fun in Hawaii, Nah.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Offline Rebecca2817

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2018, 04:35:41 PM »
Have fun.  I am also jealous.

Online Shocked

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »
Have a terrific trip Nah!!! Well deserved!!!!
I care🤗
H 51
W 58
M 22 Years
2 AD both married from my first M
BD 12/15 moved out-in replay, vanisher, MOW in Atlanta
D 2/17

Offline OffRoad

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2018, 09:19:47 PM »
We drove up the PCH.  E has done this many times, I have a few, son and gf, never.  They LOVED it.  At one point we stopped and saw a very large group of elephant seals sunbathing.  Son was in his glory as he has been a nature nut before he could even speak.  He really has a special way with animals and nature.
Your son and mine seem so alike. On the way home from Oregon the first time, we took a side trip because S wanted to see the elephants seals. Did you get to see the herd of zebras and cows just south and on the east side of the road?  That threw us for a loop, as I'd never seen a mixed herd like that before. S loved those seals.

Are you on Hawaii proper? We were there a few years back and got to see the eruptions and lava flows, as well as kayak with dolphins, walk through lava tubes, stay in a treehouse[   url]https://hawaiivolcanotreehouse.wordpress.com[/url], and swim with fish (of course). If you get a chance to island hop, Maui is my favorite for hiking and waterfalls. I hope you get to see all the Islands! I'd love to hear what your favorite adventures are. I need to plan some new ones.

Sounds like a wonderful trip.

When life gives you lemons, make SALSA!

Online nahTopic starter

• His mlc...too bad for him
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2018, 09:29:46 PM »
We saw plenty of cows but no zebras... we did go to the San Diego zoo.

Right now we are on Oahu. Our cruise leaves tomorrow and Maui is our first stop.

We just got back from the sunset ( E is a sucker for sunsets).... we like to swim in the ocean while the sun is going down. 80 degrees and sunny!!! The weather has been awesome.
H-52
me-50
ow-30
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...vanisher

Online Kitty

• Mentor: Bipolared
« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2018, 07:10:13 AM »
Sounds like you are having a blast nah. I'm so happy for you! I hope that one day I can be that happy again.
Me 37; H 41
Together 20 years; married 11.5
No kids, no pets
MLC started 2015(??)
1st. BD 12/3/17 - H wants separation
12/21/17 - Separation agreement signed
2nd. BD 12/22/17 - I find out about affair after H told me there was no OW
12/22/17 - I moved out

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. It's the only way for you to become what you are meant to be." Kylo Ren - Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2018, 04:27:43 PM »
Oh I have always wanted to go on a Hawaiian cruise! Have a blast Nah.....not that I need to tell you that!
Me 46
H 45
S11
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo.

Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.
Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.
This disclaimer is also included in the Forum's Registration Agreement.