Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert IV

Off-Topic Re: FUll Moon ALert IV
#10: March 01, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
Seems there is a Full Moon today and tomorrow (March 1-2).  :o It has been so cloudyand rainy here for days that I didn't even noticed a thing.

It is called a Worm Moon and it is in Virgo. It is the first one of the two this month has, next one will be at the end of the month, a Blue Moon 30-31. 

Any words for the first Moon of the month, Ursa? 
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

W
Re: FUll Moon ALert IV
#11: March 01, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Eagerly awaiting an update. The last full moon resulted in weird dreams, a vanishing MLer and reappearing family from MLers side; FIL and SD reached out.
BD#1 August 2015 - i think i should move out and carry on as we are because i love you but it would work better
BD#2 December 2016 - moved out
ow- 19 years his junior with 3 young kids

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#12: March 02, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
https://www.the-open-mind.com/tonight-full-crow-moon-virgo-get-ready-major-energy-shift/

It's also called the "Crow" Moon but the link above is not my usual source.... that one hasn't published anything yet...
UM
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:04:29 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

H
#13: March 02, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
UM it would be nice if our MLCers would digest all their craziness out and get on with life. 
Hopefully mine will catch the next Full Crow Moon.

#14: March 02, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
Thanks, Ursa.

Curious to see how the "Crow" moon Virgo energy plays out. 
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#15: March 02, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
Finally posted the Full Moon info from where I usually get it...

=================================================================
Tonight is the Full Crow Moon also known as the Worm Moon and the Sap Moon. Called the Crow Moon for the cawing crows that signal the end of winter. As the earth thaws worms start to appear. And it marks the time when maple sap begins to flow and the annual tapping of maple trees begins.

As we move to Ostara, the Spring Equinox on March 20th when both day and night are at equal length we are reminded to find our own inner balance. focus inward toward inner wisdom and self analysis. This Full Moon is in the sign of Virgo, this will give us a keen eye for detail, we will see things and people and situations in our lives with crystal clarity, a light will be illuminated allowing us to see beyond the shadows.

This Full Moon is about cultivating and growing, just as the Suns energy and nature is doing at this time. Plant the seeds of new ventures, plan for the future, think about what it is you want and need and set about putting a plan into action. Use this energy for your own personal transformation, rebirth and regrowth. New life is blooming during this phase of the Moon, as is prosperity and fertility.

This Full Moon illuminates our inner feelings and desires, so emotions can be quite raw and enhanced. The Virgo Full Moon means we may be over critical of ourselves and of others, try not to see the bad in everything instead look for the good. The Virgo sign is a very hard working and practical sign so use it's energy for getting jobs done that you have been putting off for a while. Virgo also is not scared to face deep issues so tackle any problems and bring them to an end.

This Full Moon brings light to whatever was hidden in the darkness or buried within the subconscious such as emotional pain or our deepest desires, but once awareness happens you are able to make realistic changes. Our emotional levels move like strong turbulent waves in the ocean during high tide for some during this Full Moon. Emotional reactions may be strong, energies may feel irritable or uptight, but don't worry this will pass. We are amidst great times of transformation which are heralding major new beginnings. Change isn't always easy or comfortable and it’s constant, so we must strive to keep our balance during these changing tides.

The world as it stands is challenged by many opposing forces now. We feel them both personally and collectively, pushing against our own will, raising difficult questions, triggering issues we would rather avoid. How we keep our own balance of light and dark and manage our own inner conflicts largely dictates how we manage outside ones. If we struggle with our own anger or hatred, telling ourselves we shouldn’t feel this way, we will struggle to respond effectively to the anger of others, allow yourself to feel angry or upset, but don't let it take over, keep a balance. If we fear our own power, preferring to see ourselves as victim rather than creator we may succumb to the power wielded by others, adopting their thoughts and priorities, behaviours and lifestyles without discerning the right path for us. If we refuse to acknowledge our own inner selfishness that demands its own way no matter what, we may project it onto the world around us, pointing the finger of judgement and even becoming a bully. Don't suppress your feelings, embrace your light and your dark sides as one cannot exist without the other. We need both. Let go of guilt and allow yourself to feel what you're feeling without self judgement.

Let the energy of this Full Moon wash over you and cleanse your spirit, use it to heal you both emotionally and physically. Let the moonlight bathe and sooth you mind, body and soul. Seek a balance of light and dark and see the truth in your life however much it may hurt, only then can you do something about it.
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#16: March 02, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
Thanks for sharing that UM.  It is already the 3rd here in NZ.  We had a beautiful clear view of the full moon last night.
M 1992
BD June 2011
Still with OW - No legal action

I am the lighthouse. I don't go out into the storm after the ship.  The ship finds me.

#17: March 02, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Thank you, Ursa. Still cloudy, just a tiny ray of moon light showed for a brief moment. 

• Mentor
  • Time is a Gift! 🎁
#18: March 02, 2018, 09:24:50 PM
Oh, now the behaviors in my classroom yesterday and today are making sense!

The Apology Every LBS Deserves

My Journey

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Don't become a container for bitterness.  It's a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

#19: March 04, 2018, 09:56:50 PM
I'm still feeling the energy from the full moon on Friday. It's a doozy.
“Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” -Anne Lamott

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.