Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Anyone else have a vanisher? 14

• Mlc- Cake eater for 3 yr now vanisher
Discussion Re: Anyone else have a vanisher? 14
#90: March 07, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
It doesn’t make sense nas, but I feel once they are in mlc nothing they do makes sense. My h has not seen or spoken to his kids in 7 mths. It’s their b days in 2 wks as they are 3 days apart and after Xmas sneaking about who knows what’s going to happen especially as the kids didn’t want to send him a bday card 2 wk ago.

H family says he already thinks he’s divorced and is not interested in his kids. Okey dokey then! X
Me 55
H56
Divorced 3/dec/2019
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
10 come backs and leaves again for same ow
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Finances Not yet finalised.
Crazy divorce started by him.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

S
Re: Anyone else have a vanisher? 14
#91: March 07, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
I have a vanisher. After he made contact back in March 2016 he wanted to be friends. I said we could give it a try but he was a $h#tty friend and I told him that. He said he has been told that. It wasn't a month later he called me angry about one of his friends (a girl) blowing up his phone with text about me crying at the bar she tends. I told him that didnt happen, we fought and have heard (voice) from him since. I have sent him and email a year later and he told me to leave him alone and move on.

I ended up taking a job out of town for 9 months hoping being away would help me deal with it better but it didn't. When I got back his parents kept asking me to visit. So I did. That's when I found out he was engaged and getting married on an island after they saved up the money. I was devastated. I said to his mom he should get his stuff that is still at the house. She text him. He responded to her and asked why. She said she didnt know. He then asked if I was selling the house. She said what's it matter. He texted me a few hours later that he could get a truck but could only have it for an hour.  I didn't respond until a few days later. The long ride home got me thinking that I wouldn't be able to handle him coming to the house which made me anxious. I text him and told him to cancel the truck. He asked why. I said you haven't need this stuff for 2 years. He said sorry for bothering you. I told him he wasn't. He asked again if he could come. I didn't reply until the next day. No reply no nothing.

It is so hard to be with someone for so long and not be able to talk to them. I am upset that he doesnt think about me or wonder about me like I do about him. I also camt get over WEATHERED the OW is and makes me feel like I was the ugly one if he is attracted to that.

Sorry for the long post but this is my battle with my brain most days. Weekends are hard for me. I have been trying to do new things but of course I have a cold which makes doing things worse. I appreciate this forum even though I don't post much but get strength from reading what others have experienced that are similar to mine. 💖💖
"Grief, I have learned, is just love. It's all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go."

S
#92: March 07, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
Hi So E,
I’m sorry to hear your story and your struggle. You have been dealing with this a long time. I hope finding this site will help you find strength and comfort for your healing!!!
I care🤗
H 51
W 58
M 22 Years
2 AD both married from my first M
BD 12/15 moved out-in replay, vanisher, MOW in Atlanta
D 2/17

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
#93: March 08, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
So Emotional, I looked for your story and see that your BD was the same time as mine (mine was a month earlier, March 2015) and we have similarities in our stories.  My H also took 7 years to propose. 

I'm sorry to hear you also have a vanisher and yet another foolish MLCer who plans to marry the OW.  How long after your BD did you get divorced?  How long has it been since you've had contact with him?

“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

S
#94: March 08, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
Hi Nas. The divorce was final December 22, 2015 and 7 days latter my mom passed away. I text h ok m she passed ans all he said was sorry. That posses me off because my mom was good to him.

I really haven't had contact with him other than the last text (November 2017) about him getting his stuff. We live about 20 minutes away from each other but you would think it was hours. I have not seen him at all.

I guess what keeps me cycling is he asked me to wait and the fact when he contacted me back in March 2016 he said he f'd up and made a mistake. I just dont know anymore.

Some days I feel as if I have nothing. My parents are both gone. I have older brothers and sisters but only one brother talks to me. Talking to him I get the "GET OVER IT" speech. I am more devastated over the MLC than I am about my mom.  How f's up is that?

Sorry for the long post and rant again. Thanks for the support!!
"Grief, I have learned, is just love. It's all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go."

nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
#95: March 09, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
I have older brothers and sisters but only one brother talks to me. Talking to him I get the "GET OVER IT" speech.

Oh yes, very common for the semi-vanishers to say some kind of version of this.  Probably second to ILYBINILWY.

He wants YOU to "get over it" so HE won't feel guilty anymore.

Doesn't work that way pal.  Your guilt is selfish and due to your own actions and feelings only. 
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...semi-vanisher
https://heneversaidaword.com

#96: March 09, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
I got the ilybinilwy 6 mths after bomb drop as was coming home. Then the other 9 times he left for other woman I got “ it’s easy at hers, you don’t understand as I work with her, and then you need to move on! Really! And you’ve moved on so well that you returned 10 times! Now a vanisher from his entire family includes his 2 beautiful Children. I don’t think he will even get them a b day card in 2 wks as he didn’t get one. He is teenager mode! I won’t cuz they didn’t. I’m not texting cuz the never text me and now they can only email apparently as ow got him a new phone and we not allowed it. Xx
Me 55
H56
Divorced 3/dec/2019
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Finances Not yet finalised.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

#97: March 10, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
I have not seen sign of mine since bd 
Aug 15 no messages nothing he just pays half morgage so complete vanisher.But I have now contacted him as I want to sell up and start divorce to protect myself I texted him and it took him 48 hours to reply
Married 11 July 2005
been together 18 years
BD 3 august 2015
moved out to live with OW 3 august 2015
No children
H has vanished no contact
living in home he is paying half At the moment

#98: March 10, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
Did he reply civil poowoo? Xx
Me 55
H56
Divorced 3/dec/2019
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
Last left 7.03.17.

#99: March 10, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
Yes he did he replied he could meet next week when suited me.I feel so nervous meeting up but I will put my big girl pants on and just show how well I'm doing even if inside I'm screaming WHY
Married 11 July 2005
been together 18 years
BD 3 august 2015
moved out to live with OW 3 august 2015
No children
H has vanished no contact
living in home he is paying half At the moment

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.