collapse-peacocks

Author Topic: My Story Just when I think things are getting better....  (Read 3591 times)

Offline ChrissYAH

My Story Re: Just when I think things are getting better....
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 05:06:57 AM »
SH7 yes my xh who married the ow won't have anything to do with my 2 oldest because they won't accept what he's done, they know he's a nut job acts totally like a 15yr old, he occasionally speaks to my youngest who's 15 only because she's still a little young to fully get what he's done, he refuses to pay for her school fees,actually he refuses to pay for anything, he's angry that I have him paying child support, he recently emailed the school and told them he won't be paying next yrs fees, she's now ignoring him, all he cares about is his own happiness and the hag he married.  Expect anything and everything from these selfish child/men.

Offline nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
Re: Just when I think things are getting better....
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 05:16:26 AM »
I have and like everyone else i try to explain it to she thinks it's crap and he's just a jerk.

Talked with my lawyer today.  My attorney told H attorney that's it's not ok that OW is doing her laundry at H house-its our rent house- and H attorney said to mine, " H has moved on and is a new relationship,  you guys need to get over it".
Wow, really??? We are still legally married!!!!

Sometimes lawyers will try to throw you off with emotional bull$h!te, so, I believe, to drag this on and make more money.

For me, this was the hardest part, try to stay focused to what really matters.  Separate the divorce from your emotions.  You want this divorce to go quickly and quietly as soon as possible.  Honestly, who cares where she does laundry?  What you focus on gets bigger, focusing on the details of what she is and is not doing is just a distraction for why you are there.  Why pay the lawyers to talk about laundry? 

H-52
me-50
ow-30
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...vanisher

Offline UrsaMajor

• You can't please everyone, you aren't a pizza
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 05:24:20 AM »
Why pay the lawyers to talk about laundry?

Nah said it all right here...

UNLESS YOU are paying the utility bills or whatnot (i. e.  it is costing you money), then letting the slimeballs write letters about it IS costing you money.... In the grand scheme of things, the sooner the Consequences bus runs over STBX and OW, the better...

Is it worth the time and trouble and cost to quibble about the fact that she's doing Laundry there?
Me - 54
MLC - 47
Together 20 years - Married for 17 at separation
S - 10
D - 7
2 Canines (each of us has one)
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold and separated - March 2016
No legal action to date

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 05:27:42 AM »
D17 is obviously still too young to understand, be patient with her!

Don't try to stop the laundry legally.  H is like a toddler the more you tell him NO the more he will do!  Not worth your effort or your money!

(hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 05:37:01 AM »
She won't talk to him, she won't return his texts.

SS, my S16 does the same exact thing with his Dad. He refuses to talk to him and if he drops by he will make sure he is at a friend's house or he goes to the basketballl court. I asked him if he wanted to talk about things and his reply was "He left us for a drug wh*r^ and drugs, so I have nothing to say to him." I don't push but I told him I was there if he wanted to talk. Hang in there SS. Keep your head up, you are doing great!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found." R.H. Sin.

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
23 years of marriage
BD- June 22, 2017 Moved in with OW-June 24th, 2017
Standing for my marriage

Offline Seeshell7Topic starter

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 05:49:45 PM »
We didn't spend any money on this exchange of information. It was just something my lawyer said to his in passing one another at the court house.
H is in a huge rush to get this divorce over.  I found out he has had several affairs over the past several years.  And I have not worked since we married 20 years ago.  So my lawyer is going to invite all his girlfriend's to the divorice called subpoenas.  I have 4 children, that H and I agreed that homeschooling was the choice we felt was best and I didn't spend 20 years of my life to give up everything he and I built together to give it to H and that tramp.   But my children deserve to finish what was started with them and considering H has literally lost his mind and acting like a 15 year old punk.
H baby sits OW woman's kids, which is weird but he does it when he has my kids.  Her kids are 2 and 5 years old.   They call H daddy, in front of my kids.  It's messed up on so many levels.
I'm going to do what I have to do to protect my kids.
:)

Offline Seeshell7Topic starter

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »
H drops off S8 and D11 tonight.  D11 said H told her everyone thinks he looks 36 and that OW thinks that too and D11 need a to just get used to OW because she's not going anywhere.  H is going to be 49 in a couple months and doesn't look 36. 
:)

Offline ChrissYAH

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2017, 04:52:38 PM »
H drops off S8 and D11 tonight.  D11 said H told her everyone thinks he looks 36 and that OW thinks that too and D11 need a to just get used to OW because she's not going anywhere.  H is going to be 49 in a couple months and doesn't look 36.

Lol, thats how old the x is, not sure how old the hag is my daughter tells me she looks like a much older aunt,hahaa anyway he dyes his hair, shaves his body, works out at the gym hangs around with young people the only thing missing is his red corvette and a brain.

Offline nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2017, 08:02:33 PM »

Oh yes, very telling.  Mine too often talked about how he looked so young.  In his Sugar Daddy website ad he boasted how he looked "much younger" than his age of 50.

Just a few months ago he confessed to me that when he looks in the mirror all he sees is an old man.

Why tell his young daughter any of this unless he is obsessed with convincing himself?

Sad
H-52
me-50
ow-30
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...vanisher

Offline 31andcounting

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2017, 07:20:38 AM »
OH so typical!!   My H "didn't look his age" either and his NEW job with his new young boss told him everyday how really important it was to look younger than his age!!  Then of course OW2 was 20 years younger and that is so important to a 50 year old MLCer!!

My H is very attractive and very personable and very outgoing, everybody loves him and loves being around him!  Always a good time!! It has always been that way!
So the thing to do is leave your wife and family and spread joy to everyone right??   

The OW or OM strokes the ego of the MLCer, fuels the flame I guess!
Eventually that stops and the MLCer begins to see clearly!!  It takes a very long time!

(hugs)
Hurting people hurt people :(

Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.
Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.
This disclaimer is also included in the Forum's Registration Agreement.