collapse-peacocks

Author Topic: My Story Just when I think things are getting better....  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Seeshell7Topic starter

My Story Re: Just when I think things are getting better....
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2017, 10:00:43 AM »
Well every day he does more and more That is just so ridiculous.  He is constantly telling D11 how happy OW makes him and how they are so in love.  This OW is a horrible human being who put a meam up on social media saying that she wouldn't have to swear so much if her kids didn't make her lose her sh!t constantly,  and sometimes kids are d!cks.  What??? That's how she feels about her own children that are 2 and 5 years old, how is going to feel about my kids who hate her.  Ugh
:)

Online nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
Re: Just when I think things are getting better....
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2017, 12:43:01 PM »
Oh geez, maybe he should step it up and talk about their sex life.  :P

Again, why try so hard unless he's full of sh!t?

Typical.
H-52
me-50
ow-30
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...vanisher

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2017, 01:15:49 PM »
Yeah I agree with Nah. When one is truly happy, they don’t need to tell anyone. They just are.
Me 46
H 45
S11
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo.

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2017, 03:48:56 PM »
 I agree with Nah and Kit. If it was all sunshine and rainbows then you wouldn't be trying to convince everybody. I think it has more to do with them trying to convince their self than anything. Hang in there you are doing good!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found." R.H. Sin.

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
23 years of marriage
BD- June 22, 2017 Moved in with OW-June 24th, 2017
Standing for my marriage

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
I guess that's what everyone keeps telling me. This OW puts on social media how much she loves my H and how much he loves her.  Who is she trying to convince. I don't get it because I'm an 80s girl who didn't grow up putting every detail of my life on social media but OW is 20 years younger and that's how they communicate.
Still it sucks

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2017, 04:11:36 PM »
Yes, it does suck SS. Just remember looks are deceiving and social media posts are sometimes nothing more than smoke screens. Sounds like OW is trying to convince her self more than anything.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found." R.H. Sin.

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
23 years of marriage
Standing for my marriage

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2017, 07:36:22 PM »
Sometimes I find myself thinking of how did this happen?
We had a beautiful family, we were a family of 6 with our 2 boys and 2 girls, and H lost his damn mind and walked away from it all for a nasty horrible person who is just about 100% everything he has always hated.   Yet now he is so in love with her and she is his soulmate.......really??
How did we get Here?  Is this honestly what he wants with the rest of his life??  And this tramp thinks she's going to live my life. Puke

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »
Love...soulmate...nope. Not buying it. More like escape and avoid. And this OW is just allowing herself to be used. She will never live your life bc you are still here. Thinking about them and their OW is so destructive—trust me I know bc I do it alllllllll the time! All it does is drive us mad bc we think they are normal healthy people. But they aren’t. And nothing we did made them do this. I always go back to the one mantra when I start monkey braining about OW....”I am the prize.” We all are Shell. Someday they will get it. But will it be too late? Perhaps.
Me 46
H 45
S11
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo.

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2017, 05:40:13 PM »
Monkey braining, is that constantly thinking about H and OW and their wonderful beautiful life together?
Because if so, I'm guilty of that, ugh.

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2017, 09:18:17 AM »
Kit and SS, I must confess that I am guilty of it too. I know that looks are deceiving but sometimes it seems like they are living a beautiful life, just as you stated SS. Even though we know they aren't it still crosses our minds.
t

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
23 years of marriage
Standing for my marriage

Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.
Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.
This disclaimer is also included in the Forum's Registration Agreement.