Skip to main content

Author Topic: Mirror-Work MLC on TV

Mirror-Work MLC on TV
OP: February 08, 2011, 01:08:33 PM
I have signed up for this 12 week teleseminar series "Connecting Science and Spirit" and would like to discuss the shows with anyone and everyone here! Lisa Garr will host authors from a wide variety of personal and spiritual development,  from Daniel Amen, the brain guy to Doreen Virtue, the angel lady. I hope you will join me!

Did I mention it is free? It says it is free and I don't see any strings attached...??? They do want you to buy copies of the interviews if you miss the show and can't listen w/in 48 hours.....I skipped that option.

See the details here:

http://www.theawareshow.com/inspire/amen/invite/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:17:08 PM by LifeGoesOn »
"Midway upon the journey of life, I found myself within a forest dark For the straightforward path had been lost"

my story

• Smile, people wonder what you've been up to.
Re: MLC on TV
#1: February 08, 2011, 05:33:39 PM
Dang it sounds good. I'll chat with you about it even if I can't listen to it
You must do the things you think you cannot do.

#2: February 08, 2011, 05:37:32 PM
ok! They will have each show available for 48 hours after, if the time zone thing is a prob. Not sure if I can sit on a phone for an hour anyway so I will prolly listen delayed.
"Midway upon the journey of life, I found myself within a forest dark For the straightforward path had been lost"

my story

• Smile, people wonder what you've been up to.
#3: February 08, 2011, 06:18:47 PM
you send the link I'll have a listen.  I will need to be reminded 5 kids... you know....
You must do the things you think you cannot do.

t
  • What we feed will grow; let us feed recovery
#4: February 09, 2011, 06:46:33 AM
LGO
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! As you know, we can never have too much positive information.  :)

I've signed up and will definitely be listening.  I could use all the reminders of a PMA I can get.

TS
M41  H42
D18  S15
T23 M19
BD: 9/2010
H M/O and in w/OW 12/10

"The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches."
Author Unknown

"STOP IT. JUST STOP IT. DON’T GIVE THE ENEMY THAT MUCH CREDIT!"
Matthew

#5: February 17, 2011, 08:26:04 AM
Here is the link for yesterdays interview...

http://www.theawareshow.com/inspire/shealy/

Dr. Norm Shealy

Accomplished Neurosurgeon, author and former Harvard Professor, Dr. Norm Shealy is currently President and Professor Emeritus of Energy Medicine at Holos University Graduate Seminary, which offers doctoral programs in Spiritual Healing and Energy Medicine. Dr. Shealy holds eleven patents for innovative discoveries, including the TENS pain control unit, and has published over 300 articles and authored 25 best-selling books.

my story

w
#6: April 06, 2011, 05:40:09 AM
Try to watch or record the show Friday........then we can post our thoughts, opinions.....and any thoughts Dr. Phil points out.......interested to hear his spin on the topic!!! I have read so much on the topic, here and elsewhere......it is starting to become so confusing, mumble, jumble......I am beginning to question what is real or not.   Hopefully Dr. Phil.....can shed some light!

Hope many have a chance to watch.

L
  • MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
#7: April 06, 2011, 05:48:29 AM
DVR is set!!! thank you!

Is this "OUR" show??? or does it just happen to be on the topic??

hugs,
L
2 years since he left... divorce was filed a year ago, nothing going on right now. Seems like he and OW are done...will take some more time! Seems comfortable being around me and the girls. Relaxed without her, but does not want me...or anyone else...all that matters are his daughters...

Devoted wife and mother.

#8: April 06, 2011, 06:07:37 AM
I won't get it in Europe till sometime later. Does anyone know the episode and series number?
Work in progress (none of us are perfect)

w
#9: April 06, 2011, 06:18:40 AM
I will try to find out for you.....

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.