Author Topic: My Story Am Losing My Wife and My Kids losing there Mom.  (Read 642 times)

Offline Jay78Topic starter

My Story Re: Am Losing My Wife and My Kids losing there Mom.
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2018, 07:13:16 PM »
Thunder,
I honestly would take to court but for what if they make her pay half of cc and half of what she has taken I will pay to lawyers so I took the bullet and W and I are not legally married so it was lesson learn..if we ever reconcile I can say financially I will never trust again.

I have a question of what type of MLC I might have all I  can say it was like a train head on non stop W was like ILYBNILWY and within a week gone had apartment and took only some cloths and gone she was traveling and non stop. One time I went inside her car seen miles she used like 5 thousand miles in a month or less our toll pass like $200 a month just going places when kids with her they where exhausted they say we wake up and mom going non stop her emotions everywhere I can see shark eyes I see anger gaslighting me.. and sometimes but rarely sad but I read some post the fast MLC I didn't know there where different ones today W in exchange very angry voice I answer question and walk away because W is like a firecracker you just dont know 
At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
S9,D9,S8 adopted all three
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
OW  May orJune,2017 maybe even longer
Currently 2018
Me40, W37
S9,D9,S8 

Re: Am Losing My Wife and My Kids losing there Mom.
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »
The crazy world of LBS it saddens me as 3 hearts are destroyed.  At  the Guardiam Ad litem interview she said I heard w side now your side I honestly paused and said there's no side as everything speaks for themselves W simply got up and left with no question didn't see her for like a month and One day I didn't do what she said she took my s9 and basically said I never wanted this life to adopt 2 other kids . I told myself to let the evidence speak for itself and let God lead me. Because I know w will sink herself in as she told her I just want to live my life and the lady told her your a mom. So again I'll let evidence speak for itself and w to drown herself because since BD W has been like a train with no breaks she literally going a 1000 mph without stoping and seeing the damage she is doing.
This saddens me because W and I had a great life i  fact she graduated from mortician and we planned on opening a funeral home in 5yrs W had it all we where working hard to save and build a bigger future. W decided to leave it all leaving US.  I sometimes ask myself will w snap out of this she is not your typical MLC she is very impulsive which has wreck US literally almost leaving me with nothing she didn't care where we going to live. All I know God came through last minute or let's say he came right on time. 

I just wish I could save W. I really miss her I miss my bf and my kids really miss her too there is day we just look at pictures and videos thank God for social media because that's the only memory we have we can look up old pictures or videos and oh man it was some amazing time.
At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W37
S9,D9,S8 

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »
Journaling,
W this weekend was a bit angry I am guessing because W will be paying child support, I didn't want to do this take to court but my W cares less if our kids eat or where they sleeping. W knows I had spine surgery and having more done. Till this day she hasn't offer anything I remember in the beginning I said how am I suppose to put food in the table and a roof W answer NOT MY PROBLEM with no remorse from her. I was then shock not understanding how can W not care about our kids. MLC are very selfish but W was a bit to much. I kept hearing protect your finances and take to court finally I did so court next week for child support  but W  gave me the death look if looks could kill  I am hoping one day she will wake up and see I was just protecting my kids this has nothing to do with her.

A once HAPPY, smart and beautiful is gone mentally gone  I pray she will wake up
At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W37
S9,D9,S8 

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 11:44:19 AM »
Journaling,
So of course W still the same I only see her at drop off or pick-up which we don't even talk is very rare sometimes I see the death look and sometimes the confusing look or the sadness look like I said before W is like a freight train with no breaks she always been impulsive like example when we where together W went and got oil change and drove out with new car this was in the beginning and she did it again like 2yrs ago W doesn't think she just does it so the same was at BD I got the speech and ILYBNILWY and a week or so she was out I mean gone has never stop to realize what am doing. I am reading and read different MLC I am honestly not sure what category W fits in but all I can say she hasn't stop yet to see her damage.

I finally have taken to court for child support hoping she will wake up and see is not about the money but W knew I have no financial support and till this day 11 months almost W has not even gave me a gallon of milk. In fact D9 sneakers where tight W tells her tell your mom you need new shoes they don't fit you. Like wow but W always has name brand on new cloths, nails or new shoes literally every week I see new ones. It sadness me that W has not even help with nothing.

I  honestly can say I believe W is to to far gone she in that rabbit hole to deep. I honestly have let go because I can see she to far gone mentally.

Question is there anyone who W/H was to far gone and they snap back to themselves.  I would like to read if there is some light at the end of this tunnel.
At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W37
S9,D9,S8 

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 10:10:58 AM »
Journaling,
Well I guess W is on replay, all I know is from s9 amd d9 is W is angry calling everyone stupid while driving speeding and cursing drivers. And she is constantly yelling which I know this is not healthy for kids to see or hear. W is on a spiral and all I can do is protect my kids and myself.  But interesting to know that W was a very strong minded person where I never told her what to do but the ow controls W from where she going who she talk to interesting to see ow full control of W.
At BD
Lesbian marriage
Me39,W36
Together almost 10yrs
Bomb Drop - April 2017
W movedout - May,2017
Currently 2018
Me40, W37
S9,D9,S8 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.