Author Topic: My Story Playing the hand I'm dealt (AKA acceptance)  (Read 2930 times)

Offline stillbaffledTopic starter

My Story Re: Playing the hand I'm dealt (AKA acceptance)
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2018, 04:57:06 PM »
DF, Silver, SC, Tyks, Beyond,

Thanks for dropping in to respond to my post.   As you all know it's nice to have folks reply. 

Received a Happy New Year text from mrs. six surnames' most recent ex.  I have only talked to him once but it was lovely that he thought about me and sent good wishes.   I responded in kind.   Beyond - he's probably a nice guy that got hosed big time by this little gold digger. 

crA crA about sums it up, Tyks. 

Seems he might have a long shelf life in the tunnel of doom.   
After all, tomorrow is another day.

Offline Dumbfounded

Re: Playing the hand I'm dealt (AKA acceptance)
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2018, 06:12:35 PM »
I swear I will never understand these revolving door relationships. MOW2’s H reaches out to me every now and again and I am always like Whhhhhaaaaat? :o
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

Offline Mae

« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2018, 06:26:34 PM »
Great recap Still to catch us up. Amazing how far you have come and I look forward to how much further you will be by the end of this year. It's going to be a great one for us.

It amazes me how 'invasion of the body snatchers' some of these MLCers are. To wake up one day on his birthday and run away, out of the blue.

At least I had a bit of warning.....most of us did. Not you though.
Me: 49
H: 40
S18, D15
Together for 19 years
BDay in 2004, 2011 and now March 5 2017
Ran away on 5 March BD
No OW
Returned home 'underdone' 1 July 2017.
Left again 22 October 2017.
H - Medicated & Zombie Like is NC

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2018, 01:44:02 AM »
Great recap SB, makes you realise how much has changed in the last couple of years.

Guessing that Mrs six surnames will be separated by the end of 2018 ;D

Also thinking the likelihood of that pole barn being gone by the end of 2018 is slim and that it is possible your ex H may begin contacting a bit more this year.

It is better if they moved further away, but the codependent nature of these MLCers is stops them from doing so.  Mine is still living one suburb away even know he has over an hour and a half drive to work each day, making a three hour round trip, doesn't contact me but lives close anyway ::)  in his court papers is stated in the drive to work was killing him but actually never thinks of moving.  Cray cray they all are :o

I'm hoping for less drama this year SB, but somehow doubt that it's going to be the case.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8451.80 (Denjef's thread)

Offline KeepItTogether

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2018, 08:44:23 AM »
DF, Silver, SC, Tyks, Beyond,

Thanks for dropping in to respond to my post.   As you all know it's nice to have folks reply. 

Received a Happy New Year text from mrs. six surnames' most recent ex.  I have only talked to him once but it was lovely that he thought about me and sent good wishes.   I responded in kind.   Beyond - he's probably a nice guy that got hosed big time by this little gold digger. 

crA crA about sums it up, Tyks. 

Seems he might have a long shelf life in the tunnel of doom.

What. The. He!!.  Bizarre Still! Soooooo bizarre.
Me 46
H 45
S11
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo.

Online Lioness

• I am a lioness. I walk my path fiercely.
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:57 AM »
Hi SB! Hope you are doing well!

Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.
Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.
This disclaimer is also included in the Forum's Registration Agreement.