Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI
#20: June 24, 2020, 01:29:34 PM
Hmm, that's interesting.  The day before Memorial Day 2012 set off the $h!te storm that I firmly believe kick-started MLC.
Summer/early fall 2012 was the last time I felt like my H saw us as truly an "us," and by spring 2013, he was well embroiled in what I now know were his early replay "business" schemes that lost all of our money.  :-\
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

M
Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#21: June 29, 2020, 04:45:39 AM
2012 is when my H dove deeper into what I now know was the tunnel. He didn't leave until two years later, but summer 2012 I was so desperate, didn't know what to do. I went to my doctor for the first time in my life to ask for antidepressants. That summer of desperation has always stuck in my mind.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

S
  • Mentor
  • Strength and honour are her clothing;
#22: June 30, 2020, 02:01:13 AM
Summer 2012 was my 50th and we had a party but I remember H clearly avoiding me and being difficult including refusing to pose for a family picture.   
BD was 9 months later in 2013.  But I knew by then that H was already struggling and know  that his 50th a few years before had been his initial trigger.   From his 50th onwards his spending habits changed and our times together became less important from then on and at that party that was when he started to feel like a stranger.

H is now 63 nearly 64 -lots of full moons over the last 14 years!!!! 
BD march 2013
Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017.
Separated 2022 (my choice because he wanted to live alone) and yet fully reconnected seeing each other often.

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Full Moon Alert VI
#23: August 03, 2020, 06:01:38 AM
Well, here we go......

Tonight is the Full Corn Moon named because this is a time of the corn harvests. The August Full Moon is also known as the Sturgeon Moon because this was the time when wild sturgeon and Salmon would be abundant in rivers and streams. At this time our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen.
If you have been feeling stuck in a situation or that everything has been standing still lately, get ready because this Full Moon will be bringing with it a wind of change. The whole of earth is going through a massive transition at the minute, Summer is fading and Autumn is coming in, leaves are starting to change colour on the trees, plants and flowers are dying and seeding the earth for next Spring. But at the same time crops in fields are flourishing with the harvest, fruit is now at it's most ripest. We will feel this energy of transformation, we should use it to help transform and shape ourselves into what we want to be.
The Full Moon is in the sign of Aquarius. The time is potent to follow our hearts and to create new pathways. We have shed our skin, now is the time to emerge and start turning the visions we have of ourselves into something real. There will be some deep emotional changes happening now, don't fight them, let them come to the surface we must move with the changes, allow what wants to come forth, and trust our inner knowing and guidance.
Your enthusiasm, idealism and creativity will be at an all time high. You will be bursting with new ideas and energy. You could have sudden insights into the future and where it is you are going. Dreams will be wild and vivid and could even be prophetic. You can move from a breakdown to a breakthrough now. You are experiencing a transformation in consciousness, big changes are coming.
Sometimes your growth can feel weird and strange when you are no longer connecting to your past. But truly, the old way of living no longer works for you. You are experiencing new aspects of yourself and life. You are giving birth to the new you, and giving birth is painful. This is real work. This is real growth. There is so much to celebrate right now. Realise that to live out new, promising visions there's a need to restructure and grow. A new vision of the future will be illuminated, it is up to you what you do with it.
Most of all tonight's Full Moon will be about healing. Let the Air element of Aquarius blow away negative thoughts and feelings and take you on a journey of discovery. Let go of the past and welcome in the future. This is the harvest and it is time to start reaping what we have sown, your hard work will start paying off. Take the gifts life offers you and make the most of them.

Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
#24: August 03, 2020, 08:34:34 AM
Thanks UM.   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#25: August 04, 2020, 12:12:53 AM
Here is another take....

August’s Full Moon In Aquarius Is All About Justice

Beautiful pink and purple full moon rise at sunset on the Gold Coast Australia
Another month, another full moon — but 3rd August’s full Sturgeon Moon is about to bring us some intense energy. In the sign of altruistic Aquarius, this moon, according to astrologer Lisa Stardust, is asking us to seek justice and embrace change. “Aquarius is the humanitarian sign of the zodiac and when it’s fully lit up by the glow of the moon, we will all seek ventures that call for us to be more in sync with the modern rhythms of society and to revel from the past and conservative beliefs,” she tells Refinery29.
Uranus seeks social change and justice, and is the modern ruler of Aquarius, she explains. “During this luminary Uranus, who’s in Taurus, will square the Aquarius moon. This means it will be important to take action around transforming our views and scope of information,” she says. Open yourself to learning new things and new causes to believe in — now’s the time to fully commit, and get out and protest for what you believe in.
Narayana Montúfar, senior astrologer for SunSigns.com, tells Refinery29 that the power of Mars is also present during this full moon in the form of a sextile. “This will inject us with the energy we need to keep on fighting,” she says. “From its current position in Aries, Mars is the ultimate warrior staple that, when channelled appropriately, can help us to keep our inner fire going.”
Which is a great sign — we know that activism is a marathon, not a sprint, and we’ve been collectively going full steam ahead for righteous causes since early June. “While some form of collective healing will take place during this full moon thanks to the sextile this moon forms with asteroid Chiron, there’s a lot more that needs to be done,” she says. And she’s right.
“This is one of the most powerful full moons of the year and can act in ways that are random and volatile,” Leslie Hale, psychic astrologer at Keen.com, tells Refinery29. During this celestial happening, it’s important to keep a calm attitude and approach things in an intelligent and grounded manner, she explains. “For those who thrive on change, this moon can seem electric.”
That’s not all. “This full moon will play out in the US and the world in terms of sudden and unexpected — if not explosive — events,” Hale says. She points to concern with finances, unstable political situations and even news concerning women. “In the US President Donald Trump’s chart, this full moon shows revelations, or situations that will become revealed and it’s possible a health problem could surface now or in the near future as it ‘sets off’ his current transit of Uranus square natal Pluto,” she says. “Pluto also deals with power struggles, bullying tactics, sex and money.”
Pretty intense, right? But there are ways we can use this full moon for good, Live the Light, psychic empath and advisor at Keen.com, tells Refinery29. “It’s a powerful time for manifesting goals if you know how to harness the energy,” she explains.
To make the most of this full moon, Live the Light says, first take a break. “Turn off your devices, step away from the chaos of the world and just be,” she recommends. Relax, unwind and take a breather. Once you’ve done that, it’s time to calm your mind.
“Find a quiet space where you can be alone,” Live the Light advises. “Breathe in gently through the nose and out through the mouth. As you inhale, affirm that peace and serenity are entering your body. As you exhale, affirm that fear, worry and self-defeating thoughts are leaving your body.” She says that this process will allow you to invite tranquillity and stillness into your life — something we’re all in need of after a hectic 2020.
And finally, prepare to dream. “Once your mind is clear it’s time to identify what you truly want,” Live the Light says. “Is there a dream or goal that you have always desired to reach? Is there a relationship you want to improve? A skill you want to learn? Take a pen and paper and write it all down.”
Then, she says, ask yourself: What is one thing I can do now to make this dream a reality? “Once you have the answer, commit to doing so within the next two to three days and after that, add additional steps to follow throughout the month.”
Full moon energy can be felt two to three days before its inception and two to three days after it ends — so use these steps to take advantage of this moon and clear your mind, quiet your emotions and focus on long-term goals.
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
#26: August 29, 2020, 07:07:34 PM
Any full moon updates, UM?

I have an almost full, bright moon coming in my window tonight.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
#27: August 31, 2020, 04:38:14 AM
Any full moon updates, UM?

I have an almost full, bright moon coming in my window tonight.

I think it is from the 1st to the 2nd so maybe tomorrow....
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#28: September 02, 2020, 06:35:25 AM
As promised.....

============================

Tonight is The Full Harvest Moon. It is called the Harvest Moon because at the end of September crops that were seeded in Spring are now ready to be harvested. It is the final harvest before Winter, so crops, fruit and grain would be stored to last through the winter months. The Harvest Moon is very bright, probably the biggest and brightest Moon of the year.
Tonight's Full Moon is in the constellation of Pisces. This will be a fiery Full Moon deep with raw emotions. Your sensitivity will be heightened. You may have to move away from loud noise, crowds and negative people. Try to be around nature tonight it will be very healing and nurturing to you. It is ok to cry a little and let yourself feel all those pent up feelings we hold deep down inside us, let them out and wipe the slate clean in your heart. Pisces is a water element therefore emotions and feelings are strong now. Be kind and gentle with yourself as you may be feeling ultra sensitive at the minute, you may have trouble sleeping and when you do sleep may have wild and vivid dreams, but don't worry this will soon pass.
This Pisces Full Moon is here to dissolve what holds you back, to accept that healing is needed and necessary, Sometimes you have got to be brave and open an old wound in order to rip out what is holding you to the past and making you unhappy. There is something sacred about this painful process, it is something no one can help you with it is something only you can do, but it is necessary if you wish to heal and move forward. put trust in the universe that what comes is for our benefit.
This is a time of transformation, the earth is going through a major shift at the moment as it heads into Autumn. We are also going through a major change in our lives as the earths energy project themselves onto us. We can use this energy of transformation to become and be what we feel we need to be in order to move on and be happy. Pisces will make us feel a little braver and stronger, we may find that we have the courage to do things we were afraid to do in the past. Open yourself up tonight to the magical forces all around you. Don’t be limited by the five senses or the ‘hows’ and ‘whens.’ Instead, believe in yourself and live from a place of magic and miracles.
The Harvest Moon is a time to reap what we have sown and cultivated this last year. Our own personal harvest is the culmination of our efforts to manifest a deeper and fuller life for ourselves. Name what you have harvested over the past year and bless it and yourself for the good work you have done.
This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal. Let the waters of Pisces cleanse and soothe you. After tonight's emotional Full Moon when you wake to an Autumn Sun you will feel like a new person, full of vigour and energy.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

M
#29: September 02, 2020, 02:12:51 PM
Thanks, UM! I do enjoy the full moon updates!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.