Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story Where Do we fit? All Things New!

S
My Story Re: Where Do we fit? All Things New!
#30: August 18, 2019, 02:34:55 PM
Hi UL,

I do watch those desperate housewife show. I mean, what's more exciting then watching someone else's drama. 😜 This new show would only be good if they had hidden cameras in the mlcers house. The fly on the wall as they say.

On one of the serious, I think the New York one, one of the wives was married to a man in a mlc's. They actually talked about it on the show. She divorced him years ago, well he is now trying to reconnect with her. She tells her friends there is no chance, but you can see it in her eyes that she wants him back. I also think that one of the wives on the orange county group who recently divorced was married to a mlcer. He has the signs. Young girl friend etc... it's fun watching this desperate housewife getting herself stronger and rebuilding her life with her daughters.

Who knows, maybe these women are members here on HS.

-stand
When the power of love overcomes the love of power there will be peace.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the Rain

Be a pineapple; Stand tall. Wear a crown. Be sweet on the Inside.

U
Re: Where Do we fit? All Things New!
#31: August 18, 2019, 04:12:04 PM
Stand Tall, I think I know who you are talking about in New York.  Did realized her husand was in MLC.  I don’t watch it regularly but it’s interesting.  I did see something where he is connecting again. 

Haha Wouldn’t it be interesting if they were getting their information here. LOL!
God is with her, she will not fall
Psalms 46:5
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/paintedpraize

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
#32: August 18, 2019, 05:22:49 PM
I have recently gotten into the real housewives of New York and started binge watching while I was in chemo. Please please please tell me which one you think has the ex-husband who was in MLC. Now I will have to go back and rewatch LOL
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

S
#33: August 18, 2019, 05:35:08 PM
Nas,

It's the little blonde that is always hyper. Her name is Ramona. Some of the gals talked about it during the show. They also asked her if she would ever get back together with him. She said she didn't think so, but that they would always be friends. It's just funny that he has started showing up to the functions that she attends. Not sure what season you are in, but this takes place in the last season.

Stand

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the Rain

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
#34: August 18, 2019, 05:38:17 PM
What? Mario?
I will be watching this in a new light now.

Sorry for the hijack, LOL.
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

S
#35: August 18, 2019, 05:54:01 PM
Yup, its Mario.

U
#36: August 18, 2019, 06:48:33 PM
Yes, I knew it was Ramona and Mario!  I didn’t know however she thought it was a MLC.  Hijack away! LOL

S
#37: August 18, 2019, 08:04:40 PM
I was a little surprised when they talked about it on the show. I have also read that Emily's H from the orange county crew is going through a mlc's. There were some of the signs present on tonight's episode. He is starting to stay away from the house more and she looks concerned and frustrated. I hate that I know the feeling.

Stand

s
#38: October 06, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
Sacha now desperately sets these shows to series link for whenever they come to the Uk ha!

How are things no UL?
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

U
#39: October 09, 2019, 06:54:10 PM
Ok, I have been busy!  I think I have made a big head change.  Out of nowhere I made a couple of pour paintings and my first three piece sold the moment I posted them on FB.  And off I went.  If you are FB you can find me on Painted Praize.  Yes with a Z.  I really seems to be my new purpose.  I am repurposing items as well and I feel like my life has been repurpose so...it’s a match. Lol

I did have one contact with the ex.  I wrote him and ask if it was possible for him to send me money for rent.  I was 300 short.  He wrote back and said

Hi XXXX
Which I thought was formal

I have still not gotten a job.  I have second interviews waiting to be scheduled for 4 possible jobs.  I am over my head myself.  Every credit card company has sued me and await the beginning of employment.  Which what I am looking for.  I am doing my utmost to get a job.  If I could help I would.  I will resume with some payment once I get a job.  Sorr wish I could be more helpful.

Anyone want to pick this apart?

Then I wrote back a couple of days later when my need was resolved.

I wrote - God worked it out

He actually wrote back and I found this interesting.

He wrote - Awesome, God always does.

That wasn’t a God always does for you and me and everyone.  That was my ex say...God always works things out for you.  I feel like his coming out of that blur, the fog and seeing how yes God was there when we needed him because I was praying, seeking and try to follow God’s leading.  Yes, there is no doubt that God always does.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.