Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic MLC Greeting Card Company

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Re: MLC Greeting Card Company
#10: July 01, 2016, 04:49:40 AM
"On the occasion so what should have been our <fill-in-the-year> anniversary if you were still around,
I'd like to wish you all that you deserve.

Regards, (you'd have to have seen the other thread regarding saluations and closings in MLC communications to get the irony here)
Your (SBT{X}) as appropriate Spouse
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

s
Re: MLC Greeting Card Company
#11: July 01, 2016, 06:33:15 AM
I will be re-reading this thread every day.  The sarcasm seems to be just what I'm needing right now.  Thank you to all for the great contributions.  I hope they keep rolling in.

I read this one in an old thread here on THS:

"I don't understand your specific kind of crazy, but I do admire your total commitment to it".

FYI - I listened to all of the soulmate shmoopie videos.  They are hilarious.  I love part 10, The Big Apology.  If you need a laugh, check them out.
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#12: July 01, 2016, 07:12:08 AM
Tip of the hat to Anjae "Dead Eyes is the new Black!"

OUCH!

============================

So many years, so many tears,
Now you're trying to run from your fears,

No matter how far you go,
On thing you should know,

One day it will bite you, right in the rear!

Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#13: July 01, 2016, 07:52:31 AM
A few things I've read on facebook..

Trying to understand some people's behavior is like trying to smell the color 9

I can explain it to you; but I can't understand it for you

I'm happy you are gone. I already have one pu$$y/@$$hole. I don't need another one.

I'd like to explain it to you but I ran out of crayons.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:20:15 AM by in it »
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

L
#14: July 01, 2016, 10:15:34 AM
Oh dear me, this thread is better than any anger room.

"Scruffy, bloated, looking 10 years older? Don't worry, you're having a MLC. Carry on, you can still hit rock bottom".
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

May I add:
Fastest way: Just take a 10 year younger OW, you´ll be the only one that might feels 10 year younger (until your get tired), everybody else believes you´re 20 year´s older...

A
#15: July 01, 2016, 11:34:34 AM

A
#16: July 01, 2016, 11:36:29 AM

A
#17: July 01, 2016, 11:39:36 AM

• Vanisher
#18: July 01, 2016, 01:43:07 PM
MLC Greeting Card for the Vanisher:

Nothing on the outside ---
Blank Inside

;D  ;D  ;D
Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

It's no longer all about MLC!  
Pfffffffftttt !

#19: July 01, 2016, 05:00:22 PM
Thanks, Ursa.

MLC Greeting Card for the Vanisher:

Nothing on the outside ---
Blank Inside

;D  ;D  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Air, that "Can he call you back? He and his mid-life crisis are celebrating their tenth anniversary"  was written for Mr J. In about three months he and his MLC will be celebrating their tenth anniversary. It is going to be quite a party.  ::)

Messy & Ink, serving your midlife crisis since 1834.

We could come up with an whole line of business aimed at serving all the needs of MLCers.  ::) ;D With the market for midlife crisis booming, we would become billionaires.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.