Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Re: Forum Problems 2

S
  • Administrator
Off-Topic Re: Re: Forum Problems 2
#40: April 08, 2019, 09:30:28 AM
I can change it for everyone, but don't know which you were using and would rather leave that to RCR.  You can select a different theme for yourself in Profile -> Look and Layout.

Re: Forum Problems 2
#41: April 08, 2019, 09:47:35 AM
Thank you, Sir Osis.

Curve Multi Color, which was your original theme for a long time (green theme by default, with selectable color variants)

This one, I think, since it is the one mentioned when the forum changed last time, and then we were allowed to change back.

However, I do not see any Curve Multi Color theme in Profile -> Look and Layout. . Only Forum/Board Default, Alienine's set, Aaron's set, Akyhne's set, Aaron and Akyhne.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Administrator
#42: April 08, 2019, 10:25:54 AM
Thank you, Sir Osis.

Curve Multi Color, which was your original theme for a long time (green theme by default, with selectable color variants)

This one, I think, since it is the one mentioned when the forum changed last time, and then we were allowed to change back.

However, I do not see any Curve Multi Color theme in Profile -> Look and Layout. . Only Forum/Board Default, Alienine's set, Aaron's set, Akyhne's set, Aaron and Akyhne.
Click on where it says change and select curve multi color

#43: April 08, 2019, 10:32:12 AM
I’m having real problems with the site!

I can’t even log out!

Not sure what to do or whether it will be fixed your end?!?

X

#44: April 08, 2019, 10:34:21 AM
Thanks, OP. Done.

Yesterday several of the features did not show, and today, after Sir Osis post, I also still couldn't see several things. Now it seems to be better.

Serenity, now I mostly see the forum fixed. Maybe it depends of browser/device? I am using Chrome on a laptop.

Oh, heck, when I log out I don't see the option I choose, but the blue bright one with slim letters.  :( "Can the Curve Multi Color, original theme for a long time (green theme by default, with selectable color variants)" be brought back?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:37:03 AM by Anjae »
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Administrator
#45: April 08, 2019, 10:38:34 AM
I’m having real problems with the site!

I can’t even log out!

Not sure what to do or whether it will be fixed your end?!?

X
I changed your theme - did that help?

#46: April 08, 2019, 10:50:08 AM
Hello to D who kindly messaged me...

I can’t even respond to messages! I can’t find any way to fix this from my end!

So although I’m permanently logged in there’s really very little I can to participate on the site until this problem is resolved! I’m on my I phone which is the only way I use the site

x

H
#47: April 08, 2019, 11:24:04 AM
I can't see messages. I can't logout either.
If a MOD can log me out. Please, log me out, lol

• Administrator
#48: April 08, 2019, 12:09:13 PM
I can't see messages. I can't logout either.
If a MOD can log me out. Please, log me out, lol

I do not think we (mods) have the capability to do that.

I did change the entire forum to curve multi color, I am not sure if that will help anyone or not but at least the color will be green.

The forum seems to be working from a desktop computer for me.
It does not work as well from my phone, and to be honest never has.

• Mentor
#49: April 08, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
Everything looks good here, OP.  Color is back to normal too.

Watcher had issues too but used his tablet and it was fine.
Thanks Serenity that be me.   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.