Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert IV

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Re: FUll Moon ALert IV
#20: March 22, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
OK, this is kind of creepy..... New moon in Pisces last Saturday, which is, ironically, the same day my Mid-Lifer called me in tears asking if I'd go to MC with her because she received her D papers from her lawyer but couldn't sign them.....

And then I ran across this.....

Oh, and by the way, Mercury goes retrograde from today until 15 April

=============================

Tonight is a New Moon in Pisces heralding in a powerful new start. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, it is the end of the astrological year.

This New Moon is truly a new birth of life, inspiration and ideas. It is energetically connected to our personal evolution, like a butterfly coming out of it's chrysalis. The earth is changing now all around us as it wakes to the Spring, we are also waking up to what we need to do to grow and move on in our lives. The energy of transformation is being seeded within each of us now.

This is the perfect New Moon to work with our dreams and visions, with art and creativity, music and writing, to let our inventive side take over. Pisces is a water element and water forms a doorway to other realms, a way of being which lets us shape-shift into what we want to be. You may find yourself drifting and caught by distraction, unable to focus. Your psyche is pulling you away from the normal world and into a place of the imagination. This is no time to resist or hold back, let your mind run wild. This is a time to make wishes and go for what you want.

The New Moon in Pisces makes a bold statement leaving no stone unturned, it may symbolically or literally directly point the way to a new path that is yet untraveled and shoot you in a new direction. This New Moon will bring in wonderful surprises. There will be twists and turns around every corner. Keep your eyes open for new opportunities that may come out of the blue.

The Pisces New Moon will be a very emotional one. We will be feeling everything much more deeper than usual, we may find ourselves happy or crying for no reason. We will find it hard to sleep and we may experience weird or unsettling dreams. This is our minds way of dealing with our emotions and releasing them.

During the next few days you may experience a feelings of anger or a sense of being misunderstood. You may be feeling frustrated and that you need to get moving in your life, that things are happening too slowly. There may be some anxiety and impatience over where you are and where you want to be. People will be acting more assertive and argumentative (traffic, work, relationships etc). Your pets may start acting strangely.There will be more spirit or ghost sightings. There will be more intense weather patterns happening such as storms or thunder. Try to stay calm as these will pass. There is a major shift happening right now on the earth and within us and we will physically feel the energy.

This New Moon is all about change, it is a breath of much needed fresh air. There will be a small uncomfortable time of adjustment as we move into the new but we will come out of it feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. Let the waters of Pisces cleanse and heal you. This is a lucky time, so do things that you felt you couldn't do in the past, be a bit bolder, a bit louder, ask for what you want from the universe, let your thoughts and desires manifest into something real.
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Re: FUll Moon ALert IV
#21: March 22, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I woke up really angry this morning. I'm usually not much in the anger category. I wonder if this is why?
M-44
W-41
S12, S9, S7
Married 9/25/2004
13 years of marriage
BD#1- December 22, 2014
BD#2- January 2, 2018
D filed 6/25/2018

#22: March 30, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
I know, I know, we already had a full moon this month, but there is another one on the 31st.  ::)

What are your words of wisdom, Ursa?
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

#23: March 30, 2018, 06:01:32 PM
Yes UM....please....

All around it looks like a very sad moon.  Need to take all of the negative enery and thoughts, banish them and replace them with positive fulfilling thoughts, dreams and emotions.

Get to work everyone...two weeks of a positive mental attitude is called for!
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear — Nelson Mandela

I never lose.  I either win or learn! - Nelson Mandela

For we have fallen from our shelves, To face the truth about ourselves.  "The Gift", Annie Lennox

Hmmm....to cross the monkey bars, you have to let go.....

#24: March 30, 2018, 08:43:31 PM
Same....so did I....it makes you wonder...
My anger was manifested just by the thought of H...
Weird!
Be the best version of yourself... there is no other

You cant break my spirit, its my dreams you take - James Blunt

#25: March 31, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Just caught up with this. Funny the Saturday you talk about is the day Beast was FURIOUSLY cursing about his mother and invited himself round out of the blue...also the day my ex boyfriend from oh...14-15 years ago...friended me on FB?!
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

• Mentor
#26: April 02, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
Sorry everyone....  Been dealing with my own STBX stuff and a potential crisis (friend with MAJOR depression issues) so I haven't been around as much... It is also Easter Holidays so the kids are with me this week This is now 2 days old but... better late than never

Tonight is a Blue Moon. The Blue Moon occurs when there are 2 Full Moons within the same month, this is the second Full Moon of March. The name Blue Moon comes from an ancient word which is 'belewe' which means to betray so the Blue Moon literally means Betrayer Moon. Monthly Moon phases were each given names, this helped farmers to prepare for various types of weather and crop rotations, so the extra Full Moon in a month would often confuse people giving it the name Betrayer Moon.

The Full Moon is in the sign of Libra. This time is potent to follow our hearts to create new pathways. There is a simultaneous shedding and emerging as we focus to ground our visions into form. Some deep transformations are happening now so we must move with the changes, allow what wants to come forth, and trust our inner knowing and guidance. This is a lucky time so go for you dreams and deepest desires.

Your enthusiasm, idealism and creativity could be at an all-time high. You could be bursting with new ideas. You could have sudden insights. You can move from breakdown to breakthrough. You are experiencing a transformation in consciousness. Libra is a time of balance and justice, a time to get what we deserve, any hard work done will pay big rewards. There is so much happening around this Moon in terms of once in a lifetime type chances. It’s as if we are all on the edge of something so big and we have to make the decision to take the path we’ve always taken, or to jump into the territory of new possibilities.

Sometimes your growth can feel weird and strange when you are no longer connecting to your past. But truly, the old way of living no longer works for you. You are experiencing new aspects of yourself and life. You are giving birth to the new you, and giving birth is painful. This is real work. This is real growth. There is so much to celebrate.

You are being encouraged to break free from the chains that bind you. Let go of what no longer serves your emotional needs and inner security. The more you release the further you can move on. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions we don't even understand, happy and laughing one minute, teary and sad the next, We may experience weird and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Blue Moon.

Everything that we have been going through since the beginning of the year has been leading up to this Moon. It’s the time of infinite possibilities, of desires bubbling over and manifesting themselves in our lives in ways we never thought possible. No matter what has come in or out of our lives in the past few years, once in a while we are given the chance to have everything we’ve always wanted, we just have to make the choice now to not let it go.

Because certain chances only come around once in a Blue Moon.
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#27: April 02, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
Thank you, Ursa.

The words are still helpful.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Mentor
#28: April 17, 2018, 01:11:18 AM
New Moon in Aries.....

April 15th was the New Moon in Aries heralding in a powerful new start. This is also the start of a new year in Astrology, the zodiac always begins with Aries. This will be a very intense period of new discoveries and new awakenings. We will be able to see what needs to be seen in order to fill in the gaps we have been missing and piece together the puzzle. We will see the world with a sharp clarity.

This New Moon is truly a new birth of life, inspiration and ideas. It is energetically connected to the womb of evolution, like a butterfly coming out of it’s chrysalis. The earth is changing now all around us as it wakes for the Spring, we are also waking up to what we need to do to grow and move on in our lives. Any plans, thoughts or actions seeded now could grow into something amazing.

So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the light, this New Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see. This will be a time of seeing illusions about ourselves, illusions about others and illusions about our world, all of these illusions will start crumbling away so we can rebuild on what is real and true.

This New Moon is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Ram. Aries is the sign of bravery so find your inner spiritual warrior who will guard your back and help keep you focused on your destiny. don't be afraid to ask for more, think big and dream big. With this potent Aries energy we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans, and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our new beginnings.

This New Moon is ruled by Mars the God of war so there may be some arguments or pent up anger being released in the next few days so try to stay calm and avoid conflicts. This is a good time to look at our personal relationships, either with family, a partner, work or friends. Look at what may need improving and how to make things better. It is also a time to work on our relationship with ourselves, to realize your inner beauty, and pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you do.

During the next few days you may experience a feeling of anger or a new found confidence, there will be more intense weather patterns, such as storms or thunder. You may be feeling that you need to get moving in your life. There may be some anxiety and impatience over where you are and where you want to be. There will be more spirit/ghost sightings. People will be acting more assertive and argumentative (traffic, at work, relationships etc) Pets may start acting strangely. This is the Aries energy and will pass soon.

The New Moon in Aries makes a bold statement and thus leaves no stone unturned as it may symbolically or literally directly point the way to the path that is yet untravelled. Within the unknown or unfamiliar, the universe has the opportunity to bring in wonderful surprises. This is a time to make wishes and go for what you want. Aries is a fire sign and is full of ambition and determination, use this energy to go for and get what you want.

This New Moon is all about change, it is a breath of much needed fresh air. Get rid of old baggage that holds you back. Let the fire of Aries cleanse and heal you. This is a lucky time, so do things that you felt you couldn't do in the past, be a bit bolder, a bit louder ask for what you want from the universe, let your thoughts and desires manifest into something real.

=================================

And, just to make things interesting - Mercury went OUT of retrograde on the 16th so things SHOULD start returning back to "normal" ... I guess that means our Mid-Lifers can get on with their regularly scheduled Crisis now.... ::)
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

#29: April 17, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
Kind of funny. Sunday (the 15th) I nearly had a LBS monster fit.

Luckily due to LBS training and the ability to delete a message before it is sent...saved the day!  8)

I will take it as the stars stirring up my sign to be at fault.  ;)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.