Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word

nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
Off-Topic My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word
OP: October 11, 2018, 06:34:59 PM
I am very grateful that RCR Kindly gave me permission to discuss my book on Hero's Spouse.

Here's the link to my website to anyone that is interested...

https://heneversaidaword.com

It's on amazon and you can search by title, "he never said a word" (with quotations) or author Nancy Nap (without quotations and btw... that's not my real name)

Right now, I only have an Ebook.... and I already found a typo...grrrrr

That's kind of why I did the Ebook first, so I could iron out any little things that I might find.

Please... give me real feedback, even if it's not kind, that way I will be able to improve the paperback.  I'm hoping to get the paperback finished early 2019.

And, last but not least, I am very grateful for everybody's support, I honestly couldn't have done it without many of you picking me up, listening and giving me encouragement over the years. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:32:44 AM by Thunder »
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...semi-vanisher

N
  • MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
Re: My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word
#1: October 11, 2018, 07:30:29 PM
I can't find it on Amazon.

My advice about typos (based on experience): Print the book out as a real book and review it that way. You will find a lot more typos that way. There's something about the printed page that makes it easier to find them.

nah

#2: October 11, 2018, 07:45:10 PM
I agree, some of the problem is I did have an editor but going back and forth on different formats could be very distracting.

I'm still not 100% happy with some of the formatting, I'm hoping to iron that out too on the printed copy.

On amazon books?  did you try the title in quotations?  or by my website?

So far a few dozen copies have sold, I'm not sure if it's b/c you are in a different country?? Maybe??
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986

A
  • Mentor
#3: October 11, 2018, 07:49:09 PM
It's on both Amazon.com and Amazon.ca under the Kindle Store.   Doesn't show up if you just search under 'Books'. 

nah

#4: October 11, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
Thank you Anon.

Some of my friends were having a hard time at first, but most seemed to have found it.
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986

• Mentor
#5: October 12, 2018, 12:04:19 AM
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

N
  • MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
#6: October 12, 2018, 12:08:55 AM
I was looking on the US Amazon site, but I was not able to see it until I changed my IP address to a US one.

nah

#7: October 12, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
I'm glad you found it.

It can be bought from different countries, but not all of them for some reason. 
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986

P
#8: October 12, 2018, 03:30:21 AM
Hi, its available in the UK Nah - on Kindle - have downloaded and am looking forward to reading it. PG x

• Mentor
  • How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
#9: October 12, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
Congrats Nah!

I read what I could and will look into buying it! I never fail to be amazed at how all our stories are similar...

M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.