Skip to main content

Author Topic:  Can this Start at age 40?

S
Can this Start at age 40?
OP: July 09, 2023, 04:04:48 PM
My Wife and I have been married 20 years this December. 2 Children 1 Adult and another 15. Literally 2 weeks ago took off for 3 days with my 15 year old daughter said I was the worst husband. Started a new job, she always was a stay at home mother. Stays out all night and just gets up and leaves says she needs space can't stand my face. I've tried everything then I seen this, I've found a lot of other stuff to but that's besides the point just want to see if this could be her issue and what I could be up against!

B
  • Stand Up and THRIVE!
Re: Can this Start at age 40?
#1: July 09, 2023, 04:27:28 PM
You came to the right place! I got about that with an ILYBINILWY speech for good measure.
Great people here, they have been there done that and have the shirt. I’m still new so I’ll leave the details to the experts. Welcome!
BD 3/23
Standing
W Still at Home
M-48
W-46

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.