Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion  MLC in the News: Celebrities, News Stories, etc. Part 5

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
If anyone is looking to be amused by an MLCer getting totally humiliated by his much younger affair down, google "Randall Emmett 50 Cent texts."

Randall Emmett is a low rate movie producer who left his beautiful wife and mother of his two kids for a 20-something reality star named Lala who has been badmouthing his ex-wife in the press and constantly talking publicly about their sex life and how she slept with Randall the first time she met him and he gave her a Range Rover, and about all the things she will do to get a ride on a private jet. (She's truly a sad little girl, desperate for attention, no boundaries whatsoever.)

Anyway, the gist is sugar daddy Randall apparently doesn't have as much money as he pretends to and Lala is bleeding him dry.  He owed the rapper 50 Cent a million dollars and 50 wasn't saying anything about it until Lala opened her mouth and started feuding with him.  Then 50 absolutely destroyed both Randall and Lala on Instagram until he got his money back.  At one point, Randall's ex-wife even joined in. He's since taken down all of his hilarious posts but if you google any of their names, you'll find the story. 

Try to find the picture Randall had taken of himself in the ER, where he had to go because he was having an anxiety attack over all of this.  Or any picture of him since he's been with Lala.  His eyes look like black dimes and he just looks like the most depressed, pathetic person.  You'd almost feel sorry for him...until you read about him and what an asshat he's been. 
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

K
OMG Nas I love it!  I watch Vanderpump Rules, where Lala is one of its "reality stars."  When the "relationship" first started, the entire cast basically called her out on it. That she was a homewrecker. Of course her response was that he was separated, getting a D....you know, same ole. For some strange reason, the show shut down anyone who called it an affair, that these 2 lovebirds met and got together far after the marriage went sour. Typical Hollywood. But every now and again, someone will say something intimating this indeed began as a full on affair.

Yes, Lala is a pathetic, damaged creature. Extremely beautiful and talented, yes. But oh so tragic.  She had broken up with "Rand" at one point. She said she could easily (insert sexual favor lingo here)  to get on a private jet with some other rich guy so she wouldn't need Rand anymore.  And that 50 Cent stuff was amazing. Talk about a front row seat to the karma bus!
Me 50
H 49
S15
BD 5/16
H Moved out 6/16
OW--yes. Worked for H. EA turned into PA while I was in chemo. On again/off again like every high school romance

R
  • MLCer Type: Off-N-On
  • MLCer is in high energy replay.
Thank you Nas for the amusement!

I had no clue who either of these winners were, but in my MLC reading these days (I usually have some old thread on tap because they are all so instructive!), it has been really interesting how the whole bit about the vampires these MLCers allow to feed on them has been really popping out. That's what desperate people-pleasers expose themselves to, believing these are their soul mates and best buds. Just...ick.

And what you've pointed out as the very MLC expression in the photos--it is so very close to what I've seen my MLCer display. Weird how similar it is even though there's little physical resemblance.

Imagine having a world famous person driving your karma bus though.  8)
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

Interesting...particularly if you read further down the page..

I think this might make the daughter a product of an OW?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/freddie-starrs-daughter-embarrassed-he-is-her-father-122307082.html
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

S
  • Mentor
  • Strength and honour are her clothing;
This is probably more interesting for UK people but I am fairly convinced that one of the prospectives for Prime Minister aka Boris Johnson is going through an MLC

He is erratic in comments - has been caught out lying, suddenly abandoned his wife of 20+ years insisting on quickie divorce, moved in with much younger girlfriend and if the news of yesterday is to be believed, she has tried to kick him out and their relationship appears to be somewhat stormy.  The row was recorded by a neighbour.

His STBX has said nothing but according to news sources - his abandonment of her came completely out of the blue

The now GF has supposedly stated in the row that " he didn't care about money, he didn't care about her only about himself."

Now Boris has always struck me as unreliable and difficult (perfect politician) but I do wonder if he is in MLC. If so God help the UK!!   (NO comments about Brexit please!!)
BD march 2013
Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017.
Separated 2022 (my choice because he wanted to live alone) and yet fully reconnected seeing each other often.

No MLC I think...long history of narcissistic stuff...serial cheating, arrogance, entitlement, deceit and love bombing charm writ large.

But his new girlfriend might be a bit BPDish...screaming fights, old boyfriend says she is lovely but 'very intense' and it was most the most 'up and down' relationship he'd ever had...... ::)
Just what we need politically. A narcissist and a bordeline in No 10. Sigh.
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

Well the Uk won't be laughing so much about the USA getting Trump. Now they getting him! Bwahaha. Honestly the world is nuts. ::)

S & D

I had exactly the same thought on boris!

I also worried about having a MLC man running the UK!!

X

I had the same thoughts about Boris!  He does have a long history of affairs but if you watched him on television the other day he seemed totally out of it and more shambolic and bumbling than ever. 
H 62
Me 51
BD October 31st 2017
Three months of confusion & coming & going
Left Home December 28th 2017
OW1 living the life with him January 31st 2018 - met her whilst walking dogs.  Ended May 2018
OW2 Tinder date for a few weeks
OW3 Tinder became serious.  Ended late October 2018.  She sent OW1 all of their e-mails and texts.  They were so in love it bought tears to his eyes.
OW4 Met and fell in love beginning of October 2018.  They are so in love it brings tears to his eyes.  She says God brought him into her life.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.