Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Rest In Peace: When Someone Dies

C
Off-Topic Rest In Peace: When Someone Dies
#40: September 08, 2021, 10:20:25 AM
Very saddened to hear of this. I read quite a lot on her site as well as her posts in this community. Though I never interacted with her directly, her words were immensely helpful to me when I was struggling, and I will always be grateful to her. May she rest in peace.

M
Re: Rest In Peace: When Someone Dies
#41: September 08, 2021, 03:13:20 PM
Oh, such sad news. I read and re-read (and still do) HB's articles. They helped me immensely. I'm very sorry for her family.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Rest In Peace: When Someone Dies
#42: September 28, 2021, 12:14:27 PM
Wow.... I just noticed this today..... how sad.  :'(

I really liked HB, and I didn't know she was so sick. She was very kind to have chatted with me a couple times. Still, I can't claim to "know her" but she sure seemed to know me.

Very young to go, but what an impact to have before going.

I hope her family heals quickly, and depending on how bad the cancer was...... I hope the end was a relief for everyone involved (including her).
Very sad (very sad)....

-SS
W - 43
M - 46
Together 28 years, M 25
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019
Start of Shadow - Feb 2012

#43: September 28, 2021, 08:38:35 PM
I am so saddened to hear this news. The writing of Hearts Blessing got me through some dark days. I hope she was aware of the impact she had on many lives.
H55
M54
Married 30 years, together 37
BD we’ve grown apart 12/15  ILYBINILWY 4/16
Affair discovered 12/17
H moved out 12/17
Trying to stand for the marriage.
Some reconnection, but no commitment
H mentioned Divorce twice, no action yet.

L
  • Mentor
#44: January 13, 2022, 03:37:02 PM
Wow! Decided to read thru this and was shocked to see HB passed. I didn't realize how young she was. She helped me a lot in the beginning of all of this. She had some great writings and some real unusual stuff. I know she helped a lot of people. I hope she is at peace.
trying2bok

D

DCD

#45: February 07, 2022, 06:35:10 AM
I am so sad to see this.  HB was a wonderful resource and such a kind soul.  And while she never pulled a punch, her intentions were always pure and always meant to build up, not tear down.  One of the first "helpers" (think Mr. Rogers) in the early months of my world falling apart.  Rest in Peace dear HB <3
some days are yellow
some days are blue
on different days, i'm different too
you'd be surprised how many ways
i change on different-colored days.
 - dr. seuss

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.