Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion The Eyes Have It

• What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!!
Discussion Re: The Eyes Have It
#120: August 22, 2019, 12:50:47 PM
I have seen the sunk in blank look in my x’s eyes that usually accompany a face full of hatred and anger. I swear if looks could kill I would have been dead along time ago. Sadly, I have also seen the shark eyes and never want to see them again. I have had to see the x a few times the past couple of weeks and seen the dark blank stare with the look of death but have also seen those baby blue eyes this last time. He has been extra nice to me during our sons games. The cousin has been away for 3 weeks so I’m not sure if that had something to do with it. He has seemed almost excited to see me and sad when I said that I wasn’t staying very long.  And for the first time in 3 years,  I was able to see his beautiful blue eyes again. I can’t imagine that his change of attitude towards me and the color of his eyes were a coincidence.
M 40
H 41
He moved out May 21,2017
Ow 41( his 1st cousin) moved her in May 23, 2017, she went back to her husband Oct 2017
Ow moved back with her 2 kids Jan 1 2018 even with courts cutting his visitation with his kids because of it
Ow moved out again Dec 2019 and is back with her husband Jan 2020
T-19 yr M-14 yrs
S14 & D88
BD  February 12 2017 & April 22 2017 (signs of MLC since 2015)
I filed for divorce June 2 2017 for protection- final hearing on our 20th anniversary (July 11,2018) divorce was final August 9, 2018

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8791.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8948.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9189.0
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10052.150

Re: The Eyes Have It
#121: August 22, 2019, 05:20:11 PM
Mr J didn't had dead eyes until the second half of 2009, almost three years after BD. Since, he has mostly have them. Of late, at times, there is some some spark, but he is nowhere near waking up.

Mr J was evil nasty physically agressive monster years before his eyes become dead. How were his eyes when he was being physically violent? I don't remember. Looking into his eyes was the last thing on my mind.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

W
#122: August 22, 2019, 10:57:12 PM
Heres a Little song that I wrote a while back. i may have posted it on one of my older Threads but it should fit in here nicely too. XW is going to go mad when she hears this (and she will), it will be on our next Album :-)

Shark Eyes
Black holes looking straight through me
My skin crawls at the memory
No soul, no hope just emptiness
Enough to shock the best of us
Fills my days and haunt my nights
All it wants is to b!tc# and fight
Hurting all that stands in its way
Spitting lies, hate, denial and blame

Shark eyes, where the devil hides
Where the angels cry and the demons thrive
Shark eyes, windows to your soul
How was I to know that you’d lost control?
Those shark eyes, where the devil hides, where the devil hides.

Turn away and try to live your life
From Shark eyes you’ve nowhere to hide
Suck you in and play you for a fool
It don’t care and it breaks all the rules
Tell you just what you want to hear
Just to keep you suspended in fear
Keep you waiting where you used to be
Feeding off your humanity

Shark eyes, where the devil hides
Where the angels cry and the demons thrive
Shark eyes, windows to your soul
How was I to know that you’d lost control?
Those shark eyes, where the devil hides, where the devil hides.

When the eye of the shark is upon you
There’s nothing left to say or to do
When you eye of the shark is upon you
There’s nothing left to say or to do
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 46
W: 46 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 31) Trainings partner. Is tolerated by LaFamiglia
2 Sons - 20 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

• Lord, give me patience, but please hurry!
#123: August 23, 2019, 09:24:51 AM
I can now see more alive eyes of my wife. I did not see in her eyes monster very long time ago. But what is very interesting is when she connect with her inner child her eyes become very different like eyes of little girl with so much excitement and joy, happiness ! Her whole personality becoming completely different ! Her body language, posture energy shift ! I believe others spot that too. It is firetrucking unbelievable. Best part is that she is not aware of that, and that small girl do not give damn. She is (little girl) who she is. After that pass, she become self as usual. Go figure !

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.