Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Script sentences and WTF moments

Discussion Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#40: May 11, 2019, 03:34:24 AM
Bubbs
I don't know what's so dangerous about meeting new people or going to church.  ???

Or why there would be a problem with a large buildings.
Truly they will try to rob you of your sanity if you listen to them or over analyze what they say too much.

I know it's not easy but try to find the humor in it somewhere.
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

C
Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#41: May 11, 2019, 04:27:40 AM
"POPULAR" just like a teenager which is what they regress back to

I waited 34 years and had 4 children with you in the hopes that someday you would become popular..... it all makes no sense.

Exactly roo perfect sense, wish i knew wth happens to their 'brain'

S
#42: May 11, 2019, 06:26:33 AM
Their “real” brains are aboard the Mother ship! It beamed down and body snatched them 🤣🤣

I think it’s a combination of lies and wishful thinking but mainly lies.
Beware of “keyboard warriors “

C
#43: May 11, 2019, 07:05:09 AM
Their “real” brains are aboard the Mother ship! It beamed down and body snatched them 🤣🤣

I think it’s a combination of lies and wishful thinking but mainly lies.

I don't think x's brain will be returned to him anytime soon, he told my daughter he married the ow, because 'she wanted to get married'
he also wants to give her a child because he feels 'sorry' for her despite the fact she's in her mid 50's

#44: May 11, 2019, 08:36:20 AM
I've had most of these too, but the one I couldn't find a satisfactory answer to, and that still bothers me eight years later...... "You only want me back for your sake"

D
#45: May 11, 2019, 08:51:41 AM
Fossy - I got that one too.  The only reason I was trying to get through to her and save the marriage was because it was finally hurting ME. She'd been a perfect "W" and I just didn't want to loose her.

The truth of the matter was I'd been hurting for a long time in what amounted to a basically sexless marriage, but I didn't choose to have an affair and I could see the far reaching consequences of divorce.
M=51
W=47
D=8
BD Feb 17 Thinking of divorce
Atomic BD June 17 Spying revealed OM at work
Still home.  Threatened to leave several times and has asked me to leave about a dozen. 
Says divorce proceedings will start Jan 18.
She has scheduled mediation Feb 7,  2018
I moved out March 16, 2018
Several mediations, mostly instigated by me.  Foot dragging by STBXW.  Nothing filed. Yet.
5/2019 STBXW filed D behind my back despite signed agreement to mediate.
I retain attorney.
STBXW still hasn't told me and no further action.
Elephant in the room has been addressed.  No further action atm.  Weighing my options.
12/16/19  She files financial paperwork.  Divorce proceeding.

#46: May 11, 2019, 08:59:35 AM
Disillusioned, it's a statement that's so true because we love our idiotic spouses, yet they make US feel guilty for loving them.

D
#47: May 11, 2019, 10:20:55 AM
I had a lot of these.  But, I did get a twist on the ol' ILYBINILWY:

"If I could say ILYBINILWY that might be something..."  So, she kind of knew about that one.

She also admitted she might be in a mid life crises.
The affair didn't end the marriage.
Some breadcrumbs as I was walking out the door to move:  You know I needed to grieve the OM  :-[ and You know I'm going through menopause.  I'm full of testosterone right now.
(Almost in tears) I didn't know you were moving out.  (She'd been telling me for 5 months to go after she failed to move out in September.  I'd been telling her since December that I was looking for a place, and she kept mocking the way I was dressed when I was going to meet property managers.  "You look like you're going to hang out a coffee house." I have numerous texts to her over a three month period explaining why I wasn't going to be able to eat dinner with D some nights.  I was looking at properties.)

I told you menopause was bad in my family and to be ready for a bumpy ride.  (Never recall her saying this.)
OM was probably more broken than me.
I can be a manipulative B..CH
You didn't meet my emotional needs.
I had the affair to stay in the marriage longer.   :o 
I decided right after we got married that I wouldn't divorce over an affair (we had long said an affair was a red line.)
I don't want to talk to you  in writing or in person because I don't want it used agains't me in one or two years. (Still haven't figured this out.  Asked her directly what it meant and she said she didn't know.)
I've aways done everything for everyone else.  It's my time.
I don't know who I'm supposed to be.
I feel like running away.
I want to get hit by a bus.
I hate my job (she didn't.  She loved it.  Probably the result of break up with OM)
I want to chase butterflies and roll down hills.

Back in December, I got hit with the "We're not compatible.  Would you date me if we just met?"  I don't know, STBXW, can I take a pill to make me forget everrything I've learned???    ;D

So many more bizarre actions and comments.  Fun to get them out here.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:29:59 AM by Disillusioned »
M=51
W=47
D=8
BD Feb 17 Thinking of divorce
Atomic BD June 17 Spying revealed OM at work
Still home.  Threatened to leave several times and has asked me to leave about a dozen. 
Says divorce proceedings will start Jan 18.
She has scheduled mediation Feb 7,  2018
I moved out March 16, 2018
Several mediations, mostly instigated by me.  Foot dragging by STBXW.  Nothing filed. Yet.
5/2019 STBXW filed D behind my back despite signed agreement to mediate.
I retain attorney.
STBXW still hasn't told me and no further action.
Elephant in the room has been addressed.  No further action atm.  Weighing my options.
12/16/19  She files financial paperwork.  Divorce proceeding.

#48: May 11, 2019, 12:06:05 PM
I didn’t think my sexting was hurting any one.

I’m the alpha male.

We are still best friends.

I should just kill myself.. I’m no good for anyone. (Apparently the young thing he was with didn’t make him feel better).

I’m so depressed... I need help. But never got it.

You killed my cat... poor cat was 15 years old and his kidney were in failure.

You are the reason my business failed.

I have no passion for you. I’ll just cheat on you again.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:35:52 PM by Shelly7435 »
M 54
H 49
M 12 years; together 17 years
D19, S29
Summer 2014 - H wanted to runaway
9/14 I was diagnosed with Breast cancer
11/14 Surgery for BC..3 day after my father dies
11/14 BD 2 days after surgery. I have no passion for you.
2/15 moved out
Dated each other all year affection back on..
3/16 moved home
7/16 Diagnosed with Breast cancer again
8/16 No affection again. I knew something was wrong.
9/16 Another surgery for Breast Cancer
9/16 BD 11 days after surgery discovered -EA with much younger W from Work. That is over. I think he has meaningless flings. Work is his mistress
10/16 I filed for D (financial reasons)
10/16 I moved out.
10/16 vanisher
5/17 Divorce final

T
#49: May 11, 2019, 04:00:40 PM
Yup, some of these very familiar.

ILYBINILWY (Naturally)

“We’re like brother and sister”

“I’ve not been happy for a year” (although at no point did she ever mention it, whereas she would usually tell you when she wasn’t happy with the way you so much as closed the curtains)

“I told you we needed to do more together and you haven’t done anything about it” (therefore, ignoring the 6 holidays we had that year, the best thing is to separate  :o) )

“Yes, you never drove enough”. (Even tho she hated me driving her).

“In ten years time, when the kids have grown up, we’ll have nothing in common”. 

“I don’t feel it anymore, and I don’t think those feelings will ever come back”

“There’s no one else” (There was, of course).
Me:47, W: 44
Married: 2007
D12 and D9
BD 1: Jan 2018 ILYBINILWY
BD2: Feb 2018 EA discovered
August 2018, I move to own place.  June 2022, asks for divorce

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.