Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Forum Problems

b
Off-Topic Re: Forum Problems
#70: August 08, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
 I dont know how to change mine back either. Could you do it for me please? Not at all tech savvy

• Mentor
Re: Forum Problems
#71: August 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
Ok I get as far as Current Theme I'm ok...but then I'm lost.  Not sure what to do.

Help.   :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:37:00 PM by Thunder »
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

D
#72: August 08, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
Thunder - At Current Theme, you need to look for "Change Theme"  You want to use Curve Multi Color, which I actually located one menu box below the Current Theme box.  You're almost there!  Everything worked for me.
M=51
W=47
D=8
BD Feb 17 Thinking of divorce
Atomic BD June 17 Spying revealed OM at work
Still home.  Threatened to leave several times and has asked me to leave about a dozen. 
Says divorce proceedings will start Jan 18.
She has scheduled mediation Feb 7,  2018
I moved out March 16, 2018
Several mediations, mostly instigated by me.  Foot dragging by STBXW.  Nothing filed. Yet.
5/2019 STBXW filed D behind my back despite signed agreement to mediate.
I retain attorney.
STBXW still hasn't told me and no further action.
Elephant in the room has been addressed.  No further action atm.  Weighing my options.
12/16/19  She files financial paperwork.  Divorce proceeding.

• Mentor
  • How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
#73: August 08, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
 :) :) :) :)

Worked fine for me now - thanks for the step by step Disillusioned!
Thunder - At Current Theme, you need to look for "Change Theme"  You want to use Curve Multi Color, which I actually located one menu box below the Current Theme box.  You're almost there!  Everything worked for me.
M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

• Mentor
#74: August 08, 2018, 07:28:14 PM
Back to "normal"...so,so much better!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/chapter-contents.html

#75: August 08, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
Woohoo! Worked!

S
  • Administrator
#76: August 08, 2018, 08:25:26 PM
I'm switching everyone back to Curve Multi Color (your previous theme), and will install Responsive Curve mod, which is designed for mobiles.  It doesn't affect the main theme (PC view), I installed it on another forum, very few complaints.  I don't use a phone, so you'll have to post feedback whether it's good or bad.

S
  • Administrator
#78: August 08, 2018, 09:17:53 PM
Well, we'll see.  Everybody doesn't like something. :P

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#79: August 09, 2018, 12:42:09 AM
Well, we'll see.  Everybody doesn't like something. :P

<snort>

Tell me about it. I run a Web Site for my church and when we went from Contenido to Joomla, you'd think the Apocalypse was upon un... We did manage to get most of it straight and Joomla did work better for mobile devices so...

Thanks Sir Osis for getting the old theme back - For me, the Serifed Font was the killer...
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.