Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI

• Mentor
Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#30: September 02, 2020, 03:48:53 PM
Thanks UM!

Nice update.... :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Full Moon Alert VI
#31: October 02, 2020, 04:13:04 AM
It was last night......

Tonight is the Full Blood Moon. The Moon won't actually be blood red it is so named because the time between now and Samhain/Halloween was called the harvest of flesh, it was the time when the farming community would slaughter cattle and preserve the meat to last through the winter months. People would use the brightness of this Full Moon to go hunting and gather meat for their families and preserve it in salt. So it became known as the Blood Moon, it is also called The Hunter's Moon, The Shedding Moon or The Falling Leaf Moon.
This is the first of 2 Full Moons this month, at the end of October on Samhain night there will be a very rare Blue Moon. There will not be another Blue Moon on Samhain until 2039. October is going to be a very magical and potent time bringing with it some extreme and exciting changes.
We are on the threshold of crossing a line that will allow us to learn things that will alter the course and direction of our lives, we will be able to recognise signs and signals and bring forth messages from the Spiritual realms. October is a time when the veil between the earthly realm and the spiritual realm is thin.
This will be an emotional Full Moon, we will be feeling ultra sensitive at this time. We may find ourselves feeling strong emotions pulling us in different directions, we may feel happy and laughing one minute then teary and sad the next. You may have difficulty sleeping and when we do we may experience wild and vivid dreams. Don't worry this will pass, this is the effect of the Blood Moon.
If you have been feeling stuck in a situation or that everything has been standing still lately, get ready because this Full Moon will be bringing with it a rapid change. Tonight's Full Moon is in the fire sign of Aries pushing us into a new direction. The universe is giving us so many gifts and chances right now, don't be afraid to take them and to dream of bigger and better things. Look at what may be holding you back and get rid of it. The Aries Full Moon is about new starts, getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.
So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the light now and shining so brightly that we cannot ignore it any longer. This Full Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see. In life we can often see illusions about ourselves, illusions about others and illusions about our world, all of these illusions will start crumbling away now so we can rebuild on what is real and true.
Tonight's Full Moon is a time of healing and cleansing, of getting rid of our negative junk and moving ourselves into a new and positive direction, look at all the good things in your life and look at how to improve the bad things. It's time to take a deep look within ourselves and to become more aware of what makes us feel comfortable and secure. With this potent Aries energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans for the future.
Tonight's Full Moon will be spiritual and passionate as we can feel the transition of the earth as we head deeply into Autumn, yet we will feel a tranquil quality that can bring a new wave of calm and peace with it. The gentle dusting of energy bought by this Full Moon will allow us all to restore and recharge our batteries and perhaps even feel more comfortable with our situation and where we are at, we will see with clear clarity what we need to do to heal and grow. Let the fire element of Aries burn away negative and destructive energy and cleanse you. Now is the time to get in touch with our passions and desires and work on making them a reality.

Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#32: October 02, 2020, 11:35:37 AM
Thanks UM, I've been waiting.. Gorgeous moon last night!!

Vivid dreams?  Yep!
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

S
  • Mentor
  • Strength and honour are her clothing;
#33: October 04, 2020, 04:23:04 AM
Weird dreams for me too!.

October, for me, is always a thoughtful month as both my parents died in October but in separate years. Mum's anniversary is today 28 years and Dad will be at the end of the month 24 years. So the idea of moving forward and making decisions is very welcome.  I am ready for change.
BD march 2013
Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017.
Separated 2022 (my choice because he wanted to live alone) and yet fully reconnected seeing each other often.

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#34: November 01, 2020, 11:48:05 PM
Sorry this is late. It was posted on Saturday at 17:45 PDT which is in the middle of my night and I didn't see it until today... But now you know why things have been a bit weird this weekend.....

========================================================

Tonight is a Blue Moon. The Blue Moon occurs when there are 2 Full Moons within the same month, this is the second Full Moon of October. The name Blue Moon comes from an ancient word which is 'Belewe' which means to betray so the Blue Moon literally means Betrayer Moon. Monthly Moon phases were each given names, this helped farmers to prepare for various types of weather and crop rotations, so the extra Full Moon in a month would often confuse people giving it the name Betrayer Moon.
There is so much happening around this Moon in terms of once-in-a-lifetime type chances. It’s as if we are all on the edge of something so big and we have to make the decision to take the path we’ve always taken, or to jump into the territory of new possibilities. Tonight's Full Blue Moon is very rare as it is happening on Samhain night. There will not be another Blue Moon on Samhain until 2039. This is going to be a very magical and potent time bringing with it some extreme and exciting changes.
This Full Moon is in the sign of Taurus it is about celebrating our individuality, our little quirks that make us different from everybody else. Let your creativity come out. Do something a little different, dress a little differently, wear your hair a little differently, rebel against the norm. Take a walk on the weird side of life.
Our minds will be clear and uncluttered around now, we will be able to see things as they really are, we can take off our rose tinted glasses and take a good look at ourselves and the world around us as it is and not how we want it to be. This will also have us asking ourselves if we are happy with where we are and what what we're doing.
As amazing as this Moon will be, and necessary, it’s going to be one that challenges us on every single level. In the build up to this lunar event we may have been feeling restless, or have had an excess of nervous energy. Our pulses may have been racing and it may have been harder for us to relax or fall asleep at night. Our spirits can sense that we are on the verge of something big, but it’s up to us to initiate change. We are on the threshold of having massive pieces of the puzzle collide or fall into place.
There may be big changes or upsets in the status quo during the next several weeks. We may find ourselves acting in ways that only a few weeks ago we never thought possible, but Taurus is lighting a fire inside of our hearts and daring us to break the boundaries that have held us back for far too long.
While we may feel anxious at all of the possible changes being presented to ourselves, know that the universe won’t bring us anything we aren’t ready for. The truth of it is there is no such thing as the perfect time, so now is as good a time as any.
Everything that we have been going through the past year has been leading up to this Moon. It’s the time of infinite possibilities, of desires bubbling over and manifesting themselves in our lives in ways we never thought possible. No matter what has come in or out of our lives in the past few years, once in a while we are given the chance to have everything we’ve always wanted, we just have to make the choice now to not let it go.
Because certain chances only come around once in a Blue Moon.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

M
#35: November 02, 2020, 02:36:14 AM
Thanks UM, I really liked that one.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#36: November 15, 2020, 09:40:47 AM
And tonight is a new moon....

=============================================

Tonight is the New Moon is in the sign of Scorpio. It is time to shake off the old, release what is dying and let go of what is not working for us. Scorpio is about death and rebirth. This is a cycle of completions and new beginnings. We are being called to trust our deepest instincts and follow where they are taking us.
Scorpios New Moon is all about change, just like a Scorpion shedding its skin we will feel the need to get rid of any negative attachments holding us down and stopping us from moving forward. This New Moon is about sweeping your life clean of negative clutter. Our belief systems can crumble, routines and relationships may breakdown, structures that you have built up are challenged, things that you may have thought were reliable and dependable can come to an end, then new doors open and new chapters begin, you will be ushered into a new phase of your life.
Create the space for positive energy to enter your life. What is not working this New Moon will be highlighted. You will see new pathways and options opening for you. You can become who you truly want to be, rather than who you think you are supposed to be, this is the true meaning of transformation. Don't be afraid to look deep into yourself and ask serious questions, explore both your dark and light side, as we embrace our own darkness we become whole. We are all made of dark and light the trick is not to let one take over the other, to embrace them both equally as both are equally important, without darkness there is no light, without light there is no darkness. We acknowledge the truth of who we are, which will help us see the truth of others.
Scorpios strength is that it isn't afraid of the dark and so when the Moon is in Scorpio it is a perfect time to look at our shadows and see what we've been in fear of, what we have been suppressing and repressing and then dealing with it. When we face our inner demons and fears they aren't as scary as we once thought they were. Scorpio is keen about seeing the truth and if we can be truthful with ourselves, we will have a great opportunity to complete some aspect of our lives and begin a new phase.
Let us use these rare insights the Scorpio New Moon will bring to fuel our understanding of ourselves and the world around us, to allow us to see the big picture of what is occurring in our lives, so that we can easily navigate the changing tides. Scorpio holds the power of the water element, this will have our emotions on high alert, let your raw emotions come to the surface this will allow you to heal both mentally and physically.
Things are shifting now. Let’s move in a new and positive direction. The future is knocking at your door and is ready to take you on a new and exciting journey if you let it.
The New Moon in Scorpio is sure to leave its extreme emotional mark upon us. It almost dares each of us to go into the unknown and expose new parts of the self which are waiting in the wings to be discovered. Let the waters of Scorpio cleanse and heal you. Get to know yourself again and figure out what you really want.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

Full Moon Alert VI
#37: November 15, 2020, 06:56:18 PM
Every LBS can benefit from the Scorpio New Moon!  Thanks for posting UM!

• Mentor
#38: November 30, 2020, 03:15:32 AM
UM isn't there some kind of partial Eclipes coming up??

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#39: November 30, 2020, 06:50:08 AM
Don't know about that one but I seem to remember that there is a lunar (Penumbral) eclipse...

However...... for tonight.....

========================================================

Tonight is the Full Frost Moon, so called because the frost and ice will start to set in as the earth grows colder, animals will start to hibernate for the winter months, the last leaves will fall from the trees and the land will become barren. The Moon is in the sign Gemini. We are amidst some strong planetary alignments that are heralding a need for profound change and revolution inside and out. Our attitude is of foremost importance during this time and can empower us and see us through whatever we are facing. Gratitude for what we have and a willingness to move with the energy that is calling is required.

This particular Full Moon will not be boring and will have an unpredictable vibe along with it. The places we have been feeling stuck in our lives may suddenly begin to move or shift. If emotions are clogged, they may surface and flow, let them, don't hold anything in, let your emotions out. The Gemini Full Moon will be filled with raw emotions. Everyone is going to feel it on some level. You can feel your emotions go from high to low to all over the place. We may have trouble sleeping and experience wild and vivid dreams but don't worry as this will pass over the next few days. Be aware of dualistic thoughts, emotions and behaviours, this may be generating a lot of mental stress and tension plus sending out mixed signals to others and the universe. Try to stay grounded and find a balance. Finances are illuminated on this Full Moon, to watch what we are spending and to improve or bring in any extra income.

Tonight's Full Moon brings change, we are coming to the end of the year with Yule and the New Year fast approaching we must become empowered to make the changes necessary to shift our situation. It is up to us and the time is now. We must let go and surrender to the deeper current that is transforming us. You are the master of your destiny. Take your power back from society and other people. Learn from your past mistakes. Vow to do better next year. Make a commitment to your success. Be adaptable. Make friends with change. It is not the enemy. Change is your friend. Change sheds the old and gives birth to the new.

This Full Moon is about communication, higher learning and our sense of creativity and adventure. Something has been building inside of us and now is the time when the energy of the cosmos demands that we let it out. We are magnets to our desire right now, we have the power to attract what we want toward us. Gemini is the sign of work, creativity and learning, this will give us a boost in mind power, we will be able to see things more clearly, we will see our own truths and a fog will be lifted that can show us a path that can lead us into improving ourselves both spiritually and mentally.

This Full Moon look into yourself and ask yourself what you need to move forward, ask yourself how you are going to achieve this and ask yourself if you feel that you are strong enough to do this. If you feel that you are not strong enough, use the energy of this Full Moon to heal and gain strength. Ask for guidance and to lead the way to a more positive and happier life. Tonight is a good time to determine just what you value and want to stand for, what you want to create in your life and carry forth into the next cycle of your evolution.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.