Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2

M
My Story Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2
#70: January 13, 2021, 04:58:19 AM
Just wanted to pop on and say I understand: after 8 months of reconnection, H told me he was leaving the day before thanksgiving. Now he’s got stuff plastered on social media that he was giving presents to a woman on December 4. I know he met her during our separation. I don’t know the details and I don’t care. But just wanted you to know that these MLCers really can punch us in the gut.

Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2
#71: January 16, 2021, 11:08:08 AM
Thank you all for your thoughtful responses.  I will come back and respond, when I have the mental capacity to do so.

Today is one year from BD.

So much to want to say, no energy to type it out.  The mental exhaustion of the past week is too much.  Im coming out of it, but theres some stuff still lingering on.

Thank you all for your heartfelt messages and support
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

Re: Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2
#72: January 16, 2021, 11:30:39 AM
Just sending hugs.

C
#73: January 16, 2021, 12:45:52 PM
LL, thinking of you today. I am here if you need anything.

s
#74: January 19, 2021, 10:12:31 AM
Once the firsts are out the way, honestly it soon becomes plain sailing.

I can only echo what you already know but YOU’VE GOT THIS
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

• Mentor
  • Time is a Gift! 🎁
#75: January 20, 2021, 06:42:14 PM
Sending some (((HUGS)))

Survival Instructions for Newbies

The Apology Every LBS Deserves

My Journey

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Don't become a container for bitterness.  It's a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

#76: January 25, 2021, 02:17:16 PM
Thank you all for the hugs and love.

At times, it almost seems pointless to update.   Obviously with a Vanisher, theres not often anything to say.   And with my city being in full lockdown since November 23rd, I LITERALLY cannot GAL.  I guess there are some updates though.

BD was on the 16th.   I was speaking to someone on that day, and the topic of my ex W came up.   I had distanced myself from this person as my Ex made a point of telling me that L supports her, and wants the best for her, and "nananana boo boo".  This was before MLC script, so I of course was taken back that someone that I looked up to as a parental unit, someone who was my "family" for almost 20 years, would support the choices my W had made.   And so I figured I would step back and let her actions show if shes supportive of me or W or both.   Needless to say, we didn't remain in contact much throughout the past year.  This woman is my best friends mother, and she took me in when my mother wouldn't let me move back home after I dropped out of university.   

So we spoke and I brought up that I took a step back because of what ex W had said.   Well she was taken aback because that was absolutely not how the conversation went, at all.  She sent me a screen shot and it read "Not sure what's happened between the two of you, and I am absolutely sorry to hear about things.   As you know, LBS_Les is like a daughter to me, so I will always support her and be there for her.  Im so sorry things ended up this way between you". 

Then, I forget how it came up as I was drinking beers on BD night, but she apparently was recently in touch with my Ex W, for reasons I am unsure of.   She sent me the screenshots of those and it basically read, "We all end up on a journey at some point in our lives.  Im glad you have found happiness with your new partner.   LBS_Les has been on a journey this year herself, and she has a strong following behind her, and huge support system.   Im glad you have found happiness, I truly am" (Not sure why she wanted to say that, but I digress).   So my Ex W responds to the lines of "What we had was genuine, and I know you know that.  But the truth is, I tried for a really long time to make it work, and it just didn't.   Im glad she has a support system behind her, shes lucky to have you all in her life"

EFF YOU.   This obviously sent me in a rage that night, and still makes me angry to this day.  You tried?  You tried nothing.   You couldn't even let me know you were working late because it was too much work to tell me that you would be working late, or not home for dinner.   I didn't ask for much, I asked for the bare minimum, and she couldn't give it to me, so to see her STILL spinning such a $h!te narrative, hurts and angers me.   But it mostly disappoints me since shes still balls deep (literally now that theres OM) in the fog.

So I call my mom to unleash my fury and we end up on the phone for a few hours.   I get off the phone and notice my group chat is popping off the charts.   Well, our friends had their baby, the night of BD.   That was enough to break the emotional levy that I had been trying so hard to keep propped on that day. 

The next day, I awoke and had a couple of revelations.  Amazing how clear the mind is once you put the Michelob Ultra down LOL.   I realized that the universe brought this beautiful baby in the world so that I could reclaim the day.   So that I can remember the 16th not as BD, but as the day this sweet boy was born.  I realized that my emotional reaction to the conversation I had with my parental figure friend, was just showing me that I still have wounds that need healing.   That I'm not as detached if I am hurt and worked up by her continued rewrite of history, lies and fake happiness.    And so I made a vow to myself to address those issues.   To get back into my routine of looking after me, finding joy in things I like.   Its been hard being locked in an apartment all day and all night, only getting out for groceries, or to walk my dog twice a day. 

I used to heavily trade stocks.  I made a lot of rookie moves and blew up my account, and have been making some safe investments in an untouchable fund, to try to regrow my savings.  I decided that I had a bit of disposable income this month, so I threw some into my day trading account, and made a point of planning what I want to trade, and strategies on how I will do it in a way that encourages slow growth.   And that paid off when I decided to buy into Gamestop.   If you dont follow the markets, you won't know, but basically, the short squeeze of the century is brewing, and Im finally on the right side of a trade.   (Friday it closed at $65/share and at one point today, it hit $159 a share).  No, Im not a millionaire.  I had a plan and I stuck with it.   So I sold off my initial investment, and am still holding remaining shares that I topped up on when there were some wild dips in price).  I also got into another successful share, stuck with my strategy and closed my position for a 30% profit.   Rome wasn't built in a day, and I dont want to hit the jackpot because of Divorce, but small growth is in the plan and on my radar.  I enjoy the technical analysis of how a stock moves, or implied moves, so its been a good distraction.

I've also shifted into trying to be a lot more positive in my energy.   I've been positive with my thinking, but I do ruminate on things with my ex W, and that attracts negative vibrations.   So now, when I play scenarios in my mind, find myself having imaginary conversations, I stop myself, close my eyes, go to my chasm, and say affirmations that are related to my positive space, growth, healing, energy.   Basically, I choose to channel my energy to myself and all the positive things I deserve and will receive, as a means to stop thinking of her.   Naturally, I still think of her, but Im getting better at discipline in how LONG I ruminate on our situation.

Not much else on the other fronts.   Things with S are meh......Im starting to detach from her too - not because of my fear of abandonment, but because as I work on myself and build my value (like stocks, she's highly undervalued right now, and her opportunities are endless - she is me), I realize I am not going to settle for less than her "hey how are you?" texts when shes bored.

I was talking to another friend the other day, and she told me that someone I met back in the fall at her party, had asked my friend if I was single because (in her words) "She's soooooo good looking, and I would totally be down for that".  Naturally, shes a straight woman - WHY ARE THE STRAIGHTS ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO ME ?!?!?!?! LOL. Im in no position to be involved with anyone (she's also not my type), but it felt nice to hear that.   But it just confirms that one day, when I am ready, the opportunities will be endless.

And lastly, I have had a lot of connections with acquaintances (verbally due to lockdown), and they have all said kind words to me about my journey and my growth.   Most of them didn't want to "broach" the subject with me but I guess after my W went public, they decided it was time to let me know that I am a badass b!tc#.

So, I have lots to be thankful for, and for that, I am.   I express gratitude daily, for a multitude of reasons.

The road to healing is windy as firetrucking hell, and at times, I wish for the waves and pain that comes in those waves, to end.   But I am grateful that I am experiencing them, because each wave has an underlying lesson for me to learn.
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

C
#77: January 25, 2021, 02:41:19 PM
LL, thanks for updating - vanisher W or clinger W, the update we really care about is yours, and it seems you are making amazing progress. I love the stock analogy - and yes, you’re right that you are undervalued with endless opportunities for growth.

It’s also wonderful that what had been a difficult calendar date can now be associated with new life. And clearing the air with L, getting to the truth and pushing aside your ex’s script... one more step in the healing process.

s
#78: January 30, 2021, 04:32:21 AM
i havent stopped laughing at the 'shes balls deep' well literally she has om comment.

Your interaction with the straight girl, reminds me of that scene in pitch perfect, where she says 'You know im straight right?' and she replies 'So is spaghetti until its wet' But it does seem strange.  I mean coming from a straight woman, i can appreciate a womans beauty, and be like OMG WOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL. But i wouldnt jump into bed with them.

But like you said, dont hit the jackpot until your divorced. Unless you can hire a $h!te hot lawyer who has offshore accounts.....If thats a thing where you are.
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

#79: January 31, 2021, 01:34:10 PM
Your interaction with the straight girl, reminds me of that scene in pitch perfect, where she says 'You know im straight right?' and she replies 'So is spaghetti until its wet' But it does seem strange. 

My friends used to nick name me the spaghetti slayer, long before pitch perfect came along (back when I was single before I met my Ex).

Straight until they are wet, used to be my motto.  I've grown up a lot more now and dont say that to women.   But that doesn't mean opportunities to drop my favourite line, won't happen in 2022, when this lockdown is over  ;D
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.