Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story BRAND NEW MAN 13

W
My Story BRAND NEW MAN 13
#140: September 14, 2021, 08:28:30 AM
Well I know the "MLCer" has an order of reconnection however I never read the part where it said the "MLCer" forces the LBS to reconnect with the kids, lol.

Oh here I was just settling into my week and I made it all the way to Tuesday. I went to kickboxing this morning and it's already dark at 6am. S18 texted me around 1030am and his mother wanted to know if I could take him to school to pick up this never ending 3 week odyssey of a college textbook.

Now the gym is close to their town so I wasn't going back again today since I have to get ready for work. So I let him know that I could take him tomorrow morning if that worked for him. After all I will be at the gym anyway but they don't know that.

He replied, he will see if that's ok with her. LOL....

I ran my 10K on Sunday and the weather was beautiful. My pace was a bit slower again than it was in 2019 and I attribute that to running too much by myself. This was only my 4th competitive run since the pandemic started.

I have a half marathon in 2 weeks as I test out all the distances prior to the marathon.

Enjoy your day everyone
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 08:29:53 AM by Watcher »

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#141: September 15, 2021, 02:41:56 AM
What does it matter if it is OK with MommyDearest? Is it OK with S18 is the question....

Poor kid is still being led around by a nose ring....
Me - 58, xW - 50
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 14, D - 10
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

W
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#142: September 15, 2021, 03:51:49 AM
Hi UrsaMajor,

I don't believe S18 even wanted to text me about taking him to school to pick up his book. I think he is currently withdrawing because of her pressure. She has gone in the complete opposite direction where she wants him to always contact me.

So he had to ask me when S21 DMV appointment was scheduled, even though, I already discussed this with the boys, and he later texted me to let me know that S21 would have to cancel. I will not be rescheduling any appointment for S21 since he knows his schedule better than me and the drivers license is being forced on him by his mother.

They eventually decided that his mom would take him to school today to pick up the textbook. Stay tuned to see if that really happens.

S18 said we should be good for dinner this week so that is all he wants for contact at the moment. He wanted Friday but I can only do Saturday so we will see.

So if anyone is going to kill our relationship it will be her and her control issues.

• Mentor
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#143: September 15, 2021, 03:57:09 AM
Hi UrsaMajor,
<.....snip.....>
So if anyone is going to kill our relationship it will be her and her control issues.

Me - 58, xW - 50
S - 14, D - 10
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

W
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#144: September 18, 2021, 07:27:41 PM
Today I really hadn't planned on running so I got off to a late start and ran when the sun was at it's apex which wasn't a good idea. I thought the temps would be cooler at the beach however there was absolutely no ocean air today. Just a booming sun bringing the heat.

I usually run at 8am and anything after 11am is really not an ideal time to start running. I was able to log 8.5 miles but I had to slow myself down as it was just too hot and I really felt it.

I was questioning my conditioning for this upcoming marathon but I really think it was just the heat. It was 86 degrees today in full sun while ideal running temps probably hover around 50-60 degrees.

I texted S18 afterwards and he said we were still on for tonight, so I went home and showered, then picked the boys up for dinner.

We went to this Cantonese restaurant for our second time and it was not crowded. The food is really good and they have nice decor with music playing. IDK if my son's pay attention to the details.

S18 talked a little bit about college and his brother was quiet tonight. S18 also said he really wants his license before he turns 20 now. So he has kicked his driver license aspirations down the road it seems. He is still taking the written exam next Saturday but I will leave it to the both of them to pursue their license now.

After dinner we walked around a bit checking out some future dinner prospects as they have French, Italian, Greek and Vietnamese. So we made tentative plans for Thursday.

They wanted to go home so I took them home. S18 just wanted to make sure I was coming to get them on Thursday as he departed the car as he wants to try Italian.

I think he was feeling me out wondering if I'm like his mother. It was almost like he was saying, I really hope you are not going to get mad and stop seeing us. Now I know there has been a shift and she is the culprit behind it.

So what can I do. I made a few suggestions after dinner and they just wanted to go home. Their mom was home when I picked them up and S18 was receiving his text instructions as I drove.

At some point they are going to have to stop pretending that their mom is normal. So we will see what happens but I think they have taken a few steps back at the moment.

Have a good night

W
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#145: September 21, 2021, 06:55:32 PM
Today I received a collection bill at my address that is in her name. I don't believe she is using my address. I've also been receiving phone calls the past few weeks. I think the collection agency is fishing looking for her. Apparently she hasn't paid her car insurance. She lost her rights to privacy when it was sent to my residence btw.

I had a dream last night that I was running a marathon and then my path started to get blocked as I ran making it impossible to finish, lol. Yep, typical obstruction dream. The finish line is obscure.

Today at kickboxing they were playing, Stacy's mom has got it going on. Then I realized that I'm finally old enough to go out with Stacy's mom, hahahaha.

That Rattle song is pretty good. I can run to that one. It's about emerging from the grave and kicking some MLC arse, lol. Ok maybe not that last part. Well maybe not literally but one does need to kick some MLC arse to emerge from their graves so it works for me  8) Anyway I'm taking liberties with my interpretation of that song.

Have a good night

• Mentor
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#146: September 22, 2021, 12:49:21 AM
Well, at least SOME tings (like xW not paying her bills) are consistent.... But how would they have gotten your address and telephone number? I mean, you ARE now divorced so her non-payment has NOTHING to do with you... I hope that you can set them straight and they leave you alone... Not yourcircus, not your monkeys...

Thinking of which, how did S18 get into "college"  without transcripts from the HS? Did she end up paying her part of the tuition somehow, even though the house is not sold? or am I just being too suspicious...?
Me - 58, xW - 50
S - 14, D - 10
2 Dogs
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015

Site Map

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Re: BRAND NEW MAN 13
#147: September 22, 2021, 04:57:35 AM
I would think it could be your problem if she gets in an accident and either the boys need medical help or she injures someone else and they sue for damages. Is she on the deed of the house?

Time to get that house SOLD. She is a lousy credit risk and now that risk is a contagion to your future.
me 51
H 51
M 27
BD 1/15/ 10 then BD 8/21/10
D final 8/13

W
BRAND NEW MAN 13
#148: September 22, 2021, 05:10:34 AM
Hi UrsaMajor, FTT

How she got S18 into college is a mystery. He never received his high school diploma so this is one of those things that will be revealed later. Again S18 has not furnished me with any paperwork proving he is a full time college student earning credits.

She is responsible for the 4 utilities. I know one was at $750 in arrears. So I think it's safe to say that she probably owes ,at least, $4,000 in unpaid utilities. Our wonderful Governor has/had a moratorium in place where utilities cannot be shutoff because of the pandemic.

It's all part of the keep America lazy as all firetruck campaign. Get these people some more unemployment money. Stat.

In the United States we follow the science. That means every Saturday and Sunday we cram 80,000+ into the football stadiums. Covid my a$$ and they wonder why people are done with the vaccine. Yes they can keep my booster shot for someone else. The unmasked indoor Emmy Awards was your typical elitist BS. Covid is over.

Ok back to her, lol.

There is no way she paid $12,000 to the high school. If one follows the science it's just impossible. Follow the science. Yes unless your going to a college football game on Saturday or you are crossing the Rio Grande, lol.

Well IDK why they would have sent it to my address. I know she is stupid but even I don't believe she is that stupid to be using my address. On second thought maybe she is that stupid.

The problem with collection agencies is they want someone. They don't particularly care who they get. So if I reply then it may just become my problem and I don't want that to happen. Oh we hooked her ex husband now let's get him because he follows the rules.

Yes I think this problem ,known as her, is going to be following me for the rest of my life. Her parents are the scum of the earth and she is continuing to follow in their footsteps.

• Mentor
Re: BRAND NEW MAN 13
#149: September 22, 2021, 06:44:09 AM
Watcher I highly doubt a car insurance company would use a collection agency.
if you don't pay your premiums they just drop your coverage.  Unless she gave them a check that bounced, but even then I think they would just drop her coverage.

Interesting.

Also these collection agencies have many ways of getting addresses and phone numbers and where people work, and use anything to fish around for the person their looking for.  Just write "Wrong Address" and put it in your mailbox.  At least they will stop mailing her sh#t to you.

Sure they are calling your number because she has changed hers so many times they don't have hers yet.  They'll find it.

A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.