Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Anjae

M
Off-Topic Re: Anjae
#100: February 12, 2020, 04:58:13 PM
Just want to say that I miss Anjae. I enjoyed her strong posts and her particular personality. I know that if I were looking for some company right now, she would have been here.
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

b
  • Mentor
Re: Anjae
#101: February 12, 2020, 05:51:15 PM
I feel the same Milly . As much as she could "rub me the wrong way " at times , there was usually some truth in her words .
Married April 1985
5 children
Bomb Drop April 2013
Thrown out of house August 2013
Affair discovered November 2013 (i guessed who)
Home December 3 2013
The Journey Of Reconciliation .. is for the brave .

Anger is like a candle in the wind ... it blows out the light of all reason.

#102: February 13, 2020, 03:00:42 PM
Let’s start a petition to have her back...

I must say there are people on this site I would much rather be banned than Anjae!!!

X

A
#103: February 13, 2020, 04:52:40 PM
Here is something to consider -- maybe Anjae doesn't want to come back to a place that banned her.
I know I wouldn't.
And then what?  Come back to be moderated again when she rubs some one the wrong way?
Think about it - how would you feel?

#104: February 13, 2020, 06:33:41 PM
I'd hope Anjae is busy enjoying her time away from HS as much I do.  There is life after HS after all. 

Sometimes getting away is the best the best thing for growth.  It makes one take a fresh look at theories and life.  It allows time to think and evaluate what's important.  It also allows one to live in the real world and reevaluate beliefs and detox.  To come to realize the beloved place of our memory is just that, a memory, having changed into a place one no longer recognizes.

Anjae wrote 16546 posts.  She was fiercely loyal to RCR, HS, a true believer who invested years of her time here trying to help RCR, HS, and her fellow posters.  She spent so much time devoted to the site that it was only after she quit serving as a Mod that she began taking huge steps forward in building a new chapter in her life. 

I hope she is too busy enjoying life to even think about HS, a place that used her skills and time and then stabbed her and tossed her away, banning her.  I hope she would not even consider returning to this place.  It wasn't her that changed, it was HS and not for the better, in my opinion.

I hope she has come to realize that just as MLC is a blessing in disguise, the banning was also a blessing that set her free to begin a new chapter of her life without feeling guilty about not being here trying to help the same people that treated her so shabbily. 

Lp 

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:35:49 PM by lawprofessor »
if people won’t listen to you, there’s no point in talking to people. If they won’t listen, you’re just banging your head against a wall.

Sadly Ive used up all the time I had allotted to spend banging my head on the wall

M
#105: February 14, 2020, 03:50:33 PM
LP, do I understand from your post that you know that Anjae made progress after she was banned?

In any case, it would be nice to hear it from her. I do agree: I hope she is too busy enjoying life to even think about HS, a place that used her skills and time and then stabbed her and tossed her away, banning her.  I hope she would not even consider returning to this place.  It wasn't her that changed, it was HS and not for the better, in my opinion.

I would start a petition to have her back but not if she doesn't want to, of course. Just saying that I miss her posts. Looks like I lot of us do. And as Serenity said, several other posters on HS have said stuff that is really horrible and they're still here. I understand that Anjae was maybe a little cheeky with the rules, but what about the help she offered so many on here? Aren't we a site to help LBSs?
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

#106: February 15, 2020, 09:46:07 PM
Yes Millie, I know Anjae has made progress since her banning here.  I spoke with her again today.

At about the same time she was banned, she found out Mr. J had gotten married.  She absorbed the news and moved on, no longer even considering working on projects with him.

Since banned, she has been a very busy woman enjoying life.  So much so that she rarely thinks of MLC, Mr J, or HS.  Once free she has found her focus to be more squarely on herself and enjoying life, that the MLC years have faded, and that she has no time in her life currently for HS, but she said, never say never and thanks you much for your concern and interest.  . 

I have found it true, as well, that the importance of MLC and the focus on MLC dies when old timers walk away from HS.  Anjae read some on HS a few weeks ago and said she no longer recognizes HS as the place that she was involved with, that helped her through her early years.  I have found the same to be true.  Weeks and months slip by without my ex crossing my thoughts or even the topic of MLC crossing my thoughts.  It's just a finished chapter unless I'm reminded of HS.

I've know Anjae for years.  To me, she seems calmer, more at peace, lighter in mood/spirit of late than in all the years here.  It's a good thing to let somethings die and move forward when things have outlived their usefulness. 
if people won’t listen to you, there’s no point in talking to people. If they won’t listen, you’re just banging your head against a wall.

Sadly Ive used up all the time I had allotted to spend banging my head on the wall

M
#107: February 16, 2020, 02:57:46 AM
LP, thank you very much for this update on Anjae. I am pleased to hear she's doing ok.
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.