Discussion Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#30: May 10, 2019, 06:14:03 AM
Mad how they all say stuff so similar
Beware of “keyboard warriors “

m
  • "You must do the thing you think you can not do."
Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#31: May 10, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
You only want to be with me because I’m popular now.

Ding Ding Ding!

This definitely gets my vote for the single dumbest thing MLC'ers have ever said......

"Popular" with whom?!?  Oh forget it....I just can't

C
#32: May 10, 2019, 06:26:57 PM
You only want to be with me because I’m popular now.

Ding Ding Ding!

This definitely gets my vote for the single dumbest thing MLC'ers have ever said......

"Popular" with whom?!?  Oh forget it....I just can't

"POPULAR" just like a teenager which is what they regress back to

b
#33: May 10, 2019, 06:36:18 PM
My w who is religious but won't go to church told me awhile back that get this " the churches are to big around here"

She also said her counselor told her it's. To dangerous to make new friends or go to church

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
#34: May 10, 2019, 07:08:36 PM
"POPULAR" just like a teenager which is what they regress back to

I waited 34 years and had 4 children with you in the hopes that someday you would become popular..... it all makes no sense.
Husband 58
Me 58
Kids 3 sons 33, 30, 28 1 daughter 24
BD #1 Spring 2016
BD #2 Winter 2017
married 36years.  Together 38
H never moved out except 3 weeks after BD #1
OW 30 year single mom employee-PA

• What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!!
#35: May 10, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
How did I forget:

“My therapist told me I should have gotten a girlfriend on the side but I couldn’t do that to you”

“ one day I will need to ask you for a favor and just know that only you can do this for my soul”
2 hours later... “this summer, I want my ow to come stay with us”

My response to that one was to pour myself more wine and I said “ let me finish this bottle of wine so I can beat some sense into you”. He said “ I don’t want to be beat up when I see my therapist” for which I said “ then He will believe your big bad wife story”

Unbelievable!!!
M 40
H 41
He moved out May 21,2017
Ow 41( his 1st cousin) moved her in May 23, 2017, she went back to her husband Oct 2017
Ow moved back with her 2 kids Jan 1 2018 even with courts cutting his visitation with his kids because of it
Ow moved out again Dec 2019 and is back with her husband Jan 2020
T-19 yr M-14 yrs
S14 & D88
BD  February 12 2017 & April 22 2017 (signs of MLC since 2015)
I filed for divorce June 2 2017 for protection- final hearing on our 20th anniversary (July 11,2018) divorce was final August 9, 2018

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8791.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8948.0
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9189.0
https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10052.150

#36: May 10, 2019, 08:00:58 PM
Omg ohm  :o
See how making your name into initials is a word of peace and meditation?
Deep breaths.
They are enough to make anybody want to beat them.
Enough to piss off the pope. Move the OW in? Wtf?

Your post made me laugh I know it's not funny but, let me finish this wine so I can beat some sense into you?  ;D
Come on! Are these people for real??
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

C
#37: May 10, 2019, 08:35:29 PM
How did I forget:

“My therapist told me I should have gotten a girlfriend on the side but I couldn’t do that to you”

“ one day I will need to ask you for a favor and just know that only you can do this for my soul”
2 hours later... “this summer, I want my ow to come stay with us”

My response to that one was to pour myself more wine and I said “ let me finish this bottle of wine so I can beat some sense into you”. He said “ I don’t want to be beat up when I see my therapist” for which I said “ then He will believe your big bad wife story”

Unbelievable!!!

OMG lol! their nonsense is really filled wtf moments
Unbelievable!!!

K
#38: May 11, 2019, 01:10:12 AM
These really are crazt sayings. People in rl just dont get it.  If they were to read some of this site , then maybe they could see what we are all talking about.
anyhow my favoritre ones so far are:
Im popular now
breaking up a marriage because she wont jet ski
 and I think my favorite was because the dog was too fat.
Mine also said when leaving something about getting back together, also said about having a midlife crisis a couple of times.  then why cant they get help knowing this?

M
#39: May 11, 2019, 03:11:42 AM
OHM, unbelievable! I laughed, too, at your great spirit and quick whit. 
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.