Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI
#60: April 26, 2021, 05:21:38 AM
Tonight is the Full Pink Moon. The Moon won't actually be the colour pink, the name comes from the herb, moss pink or wild ground phlox which are bright pink in colour, it is one of the earliest widespread flowers of the Spring. Other names for the April Moon are Seed, Wind, Sprouting Grass, Egg and Fish Moon.
This Full Moon is in the sign of Scorpio. You can't hide anything from a Scorpio, they are natural detectives. This is the time when everything will be brought to light, secrets and lies will be found out. We will see things as they really are. Scorpio is a water element, which is all about emotions, we will feel emotional around this time and our minds will clear allowing us to see what we could not see before.
In April the thunderstorms of March are beginning to subside and the wind picks up. Seeds are being blown about on the breezes spreading life all around from one place to the next. This is a brilliant time to start any new projects or ideas we may have, our minds will be filled with creativity and the spreading of thoughts and ideas. This is also the perfect time to conceive as fertility is abundant at this time.
The pull of the past can be strong on this Full Moon. People we haven't seen for a while may contact us, we may find ourselves thinking of our past and the people from long ago. We may find our best intentions going up in smoke as we embrace old habits and fall back into old destructive patterns. Try and be strong and not take the easy option, instead take the road which will give you the best results. Stay away from bad habits or patterns that keep leading you down a certain path of unhappiness, break the cycle.
Emotions are running high on this Scorpio Pink Moon, our smallest emotions can be magnified and intensified making us feel a little overwhelmed at times. This is the time to put your gratitude forth for all the many blessings in your life and to clearly speak aloud your desires, let what you want be heard by the universe as we step across this edge to the other side, where miracles and magic can happen, dreams can come true. Allow yourself to ask for more.
We are in a powerful time where we are asked to look at what is no longer working in our lives, where is the old skin stuck and inhibiting our further growth. Shed your skin just like a Scorpion does to allow new growth. At this time we can be surrounded by things, people, situations, attitudes that are actually toxic and need to be burned in the fire, so we can rebirth ourselves from the ashes like the phoenix does.
Use the light of this Full Moon to cast away negativity and the negative aspects of our lives and to let positive and good pour in. Open yourself up and allow your vessel to be filled with the blessings that the universe is sending out right now. Let the waters of Scorpio gently wash over your spirit to cleanse and heal you.

Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

t
Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#61: May 01, 2021, 09:09:15 AM
Just a small non-moon aside, Pluto is now retrograde and will remain so until early this October.

For a small planet (and we still acknowledge planetary status), Pluto is deep and intense and has massive impact. This is about transformation, including loss, including death, which all can be summarized as CHANGE.

Let go of what isn’t essential or serving you any longer. Call on your ancestral history and strength. Carry forward only what is in your best interest, only what serves you and your purpose; let the rest be dissolved. Don’t try to cling to outdated or obsolete, or to things or people that appear to be leaving.

Let them leave.

Now is about you.

Keep breathing; let it go, if it’s already going. Notice the freedom and sovereignty you feel upon release.

It will all be ok. It’s just changing, now, and so are you, and it’s going to be ok.

Thanks UM for always keeping us apprised of lunar things. Scorpio moon was a big deal this time, and Pluto Rx made sure of it.

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#62: May 11, 2021, 05:27:41 AM
And it is time for the NEW Moon.... Ironically in Taurus which is also the sun sign at the moment....

================================================================

Tonight is the New Moon in the sign of Taurus bringing with it a very intense period of new discoveries and new awakenings. Truths will be spoken and what was hidden will now be uncovered. So much of what has been suppressed is coming to the light, This New Moon is about truth and seeing what is really there and not what we want to see.

Tonight's New Moon is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Bull. It's time to enjoy life's simple and physical pleasures, savour good food and enjoy activities that bring us in touch with nature and with our bodies. It's time to stop and smell the roses and to become more aware of what makes us feel comfortable and secure. With this potent Taurus energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our new beginnings.

This will be an emotional New Moon, Your feelings may become overwhelming, you may feel a flood of different emotions all coming at you all at once, you may even find yourself becoming empathic and feeling others emotions. We may find that we have been carrying around a lot of heavy emotional energy that belongs to our friends, lovers or relatives and we will need to recognise that it is time to try to off load it and to stop feeling responsible for how other people feel.

The Taurus New Moon is about strengthening our sense of security. It is a time for re-evaluating our relationship with money and possessions and to figure out what it is that truly makes us happy and fulfilled. It's a time for considering new ways of increasing our income or earning power. We should be concentrating on what it is we can do to increase our own feelings of self-worth. We are asked to get in touch with what it is that we truly value and want in our lives and to part with those things or situations that are not contributing to our feelings of worthiness. This includes identifying those things that give us a false sense of security.

This is a time for getting back to to nature and seeing the beauty all around us at the moment, trees are full with foliage, flowers are starting to open up and bloom, fields are lush and green, days are bright and warm, birds are singing. Look at the beauty in our lives and be grateful for all you have. Try to stay positive and steer clear of negativity, look at the good things in your life and look at how to improve the bad things. Taurus gives us strength so now is a good time to get any tough jobs done you may have been putting off.

Use this New Moon to grow both materialistically and spiritually. Nature is giving us so many gifts at the moment don't be afraid to take them and to dream of bigger and better things, ask for more, do more, be more. Look at what may be holding you back and get rid of it. This is a powerful time of healing and cleansing our spirits, to release the old and stale energy to allow a new and more positive energy in.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#63: May 26, 2021, 06:11:30 AM
Fasten your seat belts Ladies and Gentlemen!  It's time to get a move on....

=======================================================================

Tonight will be the Full Flower Moon, named because of all the flowers blossoming and blooming at this time. May's Full Moon is also known as the Bright Moon because it is very bright and the Corn Planting Moon because this is the time when farmers would plant corn for it to be ready for the harvest.
Tonight's Full Moon will also be a Supermoon. The Supermoon occurs when the Moon is the closest to the earth more than any other time of the year, making the Moon appear up to 30% bigger and brighter than usual. The Supermoon not only affects nature such as the tides and wildlife it also affects us, our emotions will be heightened, our senses will be sharp, things that were hidden or in the shadows can now be seen. A Supermoon amplifies the effects of a normal Moon, we will be feeling ultra-sensitive and emotional at this time.
This Full Moon is in the sign of Sagittarius and it shines its light in the darkest places, encouraging us to peer in and see what’s there.  We will be able to see ourselves and others in a whole new light and look at our lives more clearly. Like nature, we are blossoming, we are growing day by day with the strength of the Sun. Like solar panels we are soaking up the suns energy.
This Moon is telling us to welcome change, allow your light to penetrate the dark areas of fear, shame and deep seated resentment that lies hidden underneath. Give yourself permission to heal and move forward in your life, use the fire element of Sagittarius to symbolically die to be reborn again like the Phoenix.
There is a strong energy governing this Full Moon that may make us feel restless and want to go places and do something we have never done before, the Sagittarian is a traveller and adventurer, we will feel this energy   wanting us to explore and ask questions. There will be storms both in weather and in our lives as we feel strong turbulent waves of emotions coming to the surface. We may have trouble sleeping and when we do we may experience weird and vivid dreams.
The Sagittarius Full Moon will bring lessons in self transformation pulling you toward a more effective destiny, such as moving on to bigger and better things. Continue to maintain balance as you clean up the residue of what is already fractured in your life to allow new and positive beginnings to start. We are now in a new era and are on the threshold of things beginning to develop a lot more quickly than they have in recent months. While things may still feel somewhat slow, they are about to quicken in a big way.
These are magnificent times. Changes and life shifts are to be welcomed. Let the energy of this Full Moon help you see where you are emotionally stuck and resistant. Surrender to the universal gifts that are coming your way. Let the fires of Sagittarius cleanse your emotional pain and heal you

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Full Moon Alert VI
#64: May 26, 2021, 07:01:50 AM

There is a strong energy governing this Full Moon that may make us feel restless and want to go places and do something we have never done before, the Sagittarian is a traveller and adventurer, we will feel this energy   wanting us to explore and ask questions. There will be storms both in weather and in our lives as we feel strong turbulent waves of emotions coming to the surface. We may have trouble sleeping and when we do we may experience weird and vivid dreams.

WAIT, how on earth will I know the difference between these full moon effects and literally my life every. single. other. day.  ;)
Also, I was hoping for a good Thunderstorm on Sunday that never came so hopefully this will bring me the thunder and lightning I need, lol.
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

You can either be consumed or forged. It’s up to you; the fire doesn’t care either way.

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#65: May 26, 2021, 07:21:37 AM
WAIT, how on earth will I know the difference between these full moon effects and literally my life every. single. other. day.  ;)
Also, I was hoping for a good Thunderstorm on Sunday that never came so hopefully this will bring me the thunder and lightning I need, lol.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#66: June 11, 2021, 03:04:54 AM
So, the new moon, complete with Solar Eclipse was yesterday but .....  Here you are....

========================================================

Tonight is the New Moon in the sign of Gemini. This New Moon is all about connections and expressions with others and ourselves. We may hear from people we haven't heard from for a while. There will be reunions with friends and family. We sometimes need to have deep personal conversations with other people and ourselves to figure out where we are and where we are going. Our emotions will feel raw at this time, Don't hold back your thoughts and feelings on this New Moon, let them out and tell people how you really feel.
This is a time of great transition, it is a time to let go of the past and to look to the future. Life is moving forward swiftly now, embrace changes and steer them in the direction you want them to go in. Allow a fresh perspective to take hold of you. Let today and everyday be the first day of your life. The past does not equal the future. There is unlimited potential in the spirit. Keep your mind open. Open your heart and let the light in. A new day is dawning for you.
The Gemini New Moon is about communication and using your intellect. Be smarter and wiser, look at your life in a new way, think on things, make plans for the future, use the Gemini influence to help you reach a higher understanding and propel you in a direction you want to go. There will be choices to be made coming soon, leaving you with decisions to make about your future. When you come across multiple choices or two choices and are at a cross roads, rather than becoming scattered like leaves blowing in the wind, quiet down and be still, connect with your Spirit and your higher consciousness and ask for the answer.
This is a dreamy New Moon filled with possibilities and promises. The past few months have been challenging for most of us, many of us had a rude awakening in one form or another and life may have seemed rather hard of late, but with this New Moon things will start to look up. Enjoy the new energy as the Moon starts it’s waxing phase after tonight and will bring us into a new place of positive and good energy. Expect answers to any unsolved questions.
This is a good time to go deep within yourself and see things as they really are. Listen to your intuition. Your instincts will never fail you. The logical mind can be deceived, the eyes and ears can be fooled. They see what they want to see, they hear what they want to hear. However, your Inner self cannot be fooled. Live your life from your authentic self, from inside out. Only you know what you really need and what needs to be done. The power is in your hands.
The New Moon in Gemini is a time for calm and peace. The Cosmos is in perfect harmony at this time. This is a brilliant time to make dreams and wishes come true or just spoil yourself with luxury and enjoy the peace and tranquillity. Meditate on any questions you may have and the answers will come to you. Let the winds of change from this air sign blow over you and take you on a journey of discovery. This is the perfect time to start any new projects or learning something new.

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#67: June 11, 2021, 08:13:01 AM
I missed the Eclipse, but I love this positive moon!  Hope everyone gets a chance to read it.

Thanks UM.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#68: July 23, 2021, 12:25:49 AM
Last month, for some reason, my "source" didn't publish anything for the Full Moon (in June) but for July there is one:

===============================================

Tonight is The Full Stag Moon, so called because young male stags will start to grow their antlers at this time. It is also called the Thunder Moon because of the thunder storms brought on through the hot and humid air.
Change or be changed is the message of this Full Moon. Since the Summer Solstice you should have felt a sense of something shifting both within yourself and with the outside world, this is because we have crossed a line. The first half of the year is over. We have now entered the second half of the year. This a good time to look back over the last 6 months and look at what you have learned, what you have lost and what you have gained. Take lessons from what you have learned good or bad and use them in your future endeavours whether this be in work, relationships or family.
The Full Moon is in the sign of Aquarius. The time is potent to follow our hearts and to create new pathways. We have shed our skin, now is the time to emerge and start turning the visions we have of ourselves into something real. There will be some deep emotional changes happening now, don't fight them, let them come to the surface we must move with the changes, allow what wants to come forth, and trust our inner knowing and guidance.
Your enthusiasm, idealism and creativity will be at an all time high. You will be bursting with new ideas and energy. You could have sudden insights into the future and where it is you are going. Dreams will be wild and vivid and could even be prophetic. You can move from a breakdown to a breakthrough now. You are experiencing a transformation in consciousness, big changes are coming. Emotions could hit extremes of both highs and lows and everything in between, with quick, inexplicably crazy shifts. We will experience storms in the sky and a few storms in our lives under the influence of the Thunder Moon energy.
Sometimes your growth can feel weird and strange when you are no longer connecting to your past. But truly, the old way of living no longer works for you. You are experiencing new aspects of yourself and life. You are giving birth to the new you and giving birth is painful. This is real work. This is real growth. There is so much to celebrate right now. Realise that to live out new, promising visions there's a need to restructure and grow. A new vision of the future will be illuminated, it is up to you what you do with it.
Most of all tonight's Full Moon will be about healing. Let the Air element of Aquarius blow away negative thoughts and feelings and take you on a journey of discovery. Let go of the past and welcome in the future. With harvest just around the corner it is time to start reaping what we have sown, your hard work will start paying off. Take the gifts life offers you and make the most of them

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#69: September 07, 2021, 10:56:52 AM
Tonight is the New Moon!

==============================================

Tonight is the New Moon in the sign of Virgo. The earth is going through a major transition at the moment, dark is taking over light, cold is taking over warmth, death is taking over life as we speed into Autumn. We will be able to see and feel these energies all around us. We can also use these energies of transformation, to become what we want to be, to shed our skin and start a fresh and make changes that will improve our lives. The New Moon is in the sign of Virgo.
With this New Moon we are essentially working on a blank canvas where our ideas can gestate into reality. We can create the world around us and shape our futures to what we want, we just need to be willing to put in the work. All work done around the Virgo New Moon will pay off and give big rewards. This New Moon brings attention to the details and is asking you to listen to your conscience or rather the wise voice from inside, look deep within yourself and ask yourself what it is that will make you happy, what will make you feel whole.
Now is the perfect time to push ourselves and to get things done, make lists of tasks and tick them off one by one. Virgo is the worker sign and you will get great pleasure from getting jobs done. Do work on your home or start a new project or hobby. There is nothing better than working hard on something, seeing the results and reaping the rewards of your labour. You can also strengthen your financial foundation. Set your intention for a financial increase this Autumn. Think big and dream big.
Virgo rules awareness of the body and mind, making full use of resources, attention to details, organisation, self-preservation skills, order, and critical thinking. Virgo sees flaws in systems, whether those systems are our daily routines, the methods we work with on our jobs, our relationships, or our bodies. Striving for perfection can be a wonderful thing, as long as we don’t allow ourselves to become overly focused on flaws and make ourselves feel guilty or stressed about them. Forgive yourself and others for not being perfect, no one is.
You may be feeling a flood of emotions this New Moon coming from all directions, your feelings will be amplified. You may be finding it hard to sleep, you may be having weird thoughts and feelings and strange dreams. Don't worry as this will pass very soon. We are sensitive right now to the shifts of the Summer ending and Autumn beginning. The New Moon will bring with it a new and clear path for us to follow, it will clear out our emotional baggage and let us see things in a new light.
This New Moon is a time for a deep cleansing, to get rid of clutter not just in the home but your emotional clutter. Let the power of the dark Moon cleanse your spirit. Let earth sign Virgo heal you both physically and emotionally. Move to a place of allowing and acceptance. Set your intention for what you want to create this fall. Stay out of negative thinking. Instead ask, ‘What supports my balance?‘ Don’t project out into the future. You are not there yet. You can scare yourself with the ‘What if’s.’ Stay present. Your power and effectiveness are in the here and now

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.