Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2

• Mentor
  • Back to being #1 for my daughters!!!!
My Story Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2
#130: November 23, 2022, 06:04:06 AM
Hello,

Very good update.

I felt relief that my ex actually took the steps to finish her filing but a tinge of sadness appeared at the thought of having a failed marriage under my belt.

I know the feeling. It never goes away completely, but it does become a distant memory. I am so glad that you have someone and that will also help you move forward. I started dating my current wife eight years ago and we have been married for four. It has been a blast and I look forward to spending many more years to come with her.

I hope you find the same joy that I have found. There are many things that my MLC experience taught me and carefully reading many posts and threads, how to be patient and persevere, be kind but firm, and not be a right fighter. You can be right and dead right in the end.

Keep posting and be strong. Try each day to find a way to make yourself better. You may not succeed every day, but at least you tried.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,

((((Ready))))
"Always look in the mirror and love what you see."

C
Love Me, Dont Leave Me Volume 2
#131: November 25, 2022, 11:09:47 PM
Hey, LL, good to hear from you! I do hope that you will keep posting and/or keep in touch from time to time. You were a big part of the reason I started posting here back when all of this was new, and I am grateful that you shared your story. I’m so happy to hear that you are moving forward with your life… sorry to hear that nearly-xW is still churning, but I guess that is often the way it goes. Wishing you all the best in this next chapter.

#132: November 26, 2022, 12:33:53 AM
Hi LBS good to hear an update from you.  Like you I also felt relieved that my divorce was finalized but also sad that my marriage didn’t make it. Also good to hear you found someone else. I wish you all the best in your moving forward journey.
Me 43 at BD
H    45 at BD
Married 11 yrs at BD, no kids,
BD May 2019 (I moved out Nov 2019)
EA or PA with ex gf (not sure), H spent 3 nights with the hoe during our vacation in July 2019, it was a friendly encounter according to H
H wanted D April 2020 seeing suspected OW2 (divorced with two kids) and 2 years older than him, H didn’t file the D
Clinging boomerang
6/21 H moved in with me; kicked him out 01/22
H turned into a vanisher, wants a Divorce, OW 3 (16 years younger and extreme sporty)
14.11.22 Divorce final, I'm done

• Mentor
  • Time is a Gift! 🎁
#133: December 09, 2022, 07:53:12 PM
Thanks for the update LL. 

Miss reading your posts and I hope you come back from time to time to share how you've been!
Survival Instructions for Newbies

The Apology Every LBS Deserves

My Journey

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Don't become a container for bitterness.  It's a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

s
#134: June 22, 2023, 06:32:18 PM
So glad to have caught up
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

s
#135: June 22, 2023, 06:32:27 PM
Glad your well
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.