Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Advertisements

Off-Topic Re: Advertisements
#40: January 23, 2020, 12:52:32 PM
Well, we are just trying to be fair and balanced. 

Helpingme, are you volunteering to help keep things fair and balanced? Perhaps you have some knowledge and expertise being naughty?
if people won’t listen to you, there’s no point in talking to people. If they won’t listen, you’re just banging your head against a wall.

Sadly Ive used up all the time I had allotted to spend banging my head on the wall

H
Re: Advertisements
#41: January 23, 2020, 01:04:22 PM
Ha, fair and balanced is good. 
It just hurt my feelings that middle aged guys were beat out by guys in their 20s.  Lol.
Lp, I just had to throw some humor in.

#42: January 23, 2020, 01:14:07 PM
Now my feelings are hurt that you won't help out in my quest for fair and balanced. 

If you would, perhaps Watcher and Standing Strong and Ready would help as well since they are all athletes?! 

I'm just saying, well, a knight in shining armour helps out a damsel(s) in distress, right?

if people won’t listen to you, there’s no point in talking to people. If they won’t listen, you’re just banging your head against a wall.

Sadly Ive used up all the time I had allotted to spend banging my head on the wall

#43: January 23, 2020, 02:50:45 PM
Just got one about an opportunity to file a lawsuit for injury in an airbag malfunction. "Airbag Malfunction" is probably the one thing I haven't called my ex's crisis, but I find it to be incredibly accurate!

I tend to get a mixed bag of "why men pull away", "how to be irresistible", chat rooms for girls who are waiting for me, trips to Belize, how to stop a midlife crisis (run off to Belize?), and how to install an ad blocker to stop seeing ads (which I would guess is expensive malware). Getting them at the top, and a window I have to close on each page at the bottom. On PC on desktop and laptop.

s
#44: January 23, 2020, 03:31:25 PM
Seriously, “airbag malfunction” needs to become our new euphemism for MLC.
H: 44
M: 45
M: 2003, T: 2001, Friends: 1996
No kids
2 dogs, 2 cats
BD1 (Summer 2014) "We aren't happy, I should move out, we should divorce"  Nothing happened.
Nov 2014 we moved across the country for H's job
BD2 (July 2015) "I'm not happy.  I want a divorce"  H moves out for 2 weeks.
BD3 (Nov 2017) H takes a new job 2 hours away and moves out.
BD4 (September 2018) OW2 discovered despite claims there has never been one.  She outs MOW1 and discloses that H filed for Divorce, but has not served me.  OW2 dumps him.

A
#45: January 23, 2020, 07:50:58 PM
Air
There are buff middle aged men too, lol.
I have ads all over mine also. I thought it was just me.

Helping - I am willing to possibly consider some buff middle aged men - are you volunteering to stop at the tanning salon and oil up for a photo op?

H
#46: January 24, 2020, 03:10:17 AM
Lp
I have a damsel in distress. Atm I can't help her. So apparently I'm not that shining. So I'll keep trying.
Air
I'll have to decline. If you or any other woman has high expectations that there is hot, oiled up, and tan middle age guys? I don't want to be the guy that ruins it.

It's Friday. Yall ladies have a wonderful weekend.

I do see everyone's point. The ad above the message box as I was typing was how to tell if your spouse is unfaithful.  Lord knows I had enough examples of that.

A
#47: January 24, 2020, 03:38:30 AM
Helping -
Every girl can have a fantasy or two.
I also have a fantasy that I will win Lotto.
But I know the difference between a fantasy and reality -
Hence I rarely buy a Lotto ticket.  :)

#48: January 25, 2020, 07:03:12 AM
Well tangentially the ads are getting closer to me, kind of.  Today I got women of Odessa wanting to meet me that prefer men over 45.

OK I'm not a man, but I am Russian and over 45.  So closer?  Well sort of!

• Administrator
#49: January 25, 2020, 08:52:53 AM
Well I have METS tickets and nutri systems.

I wonder what you search for to get those other ads? :) :) :)

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.