General Forum Information > Forum Information

Forum-Info New Mods

(1/4) > >>

Rollercoasterider:
Yesterday I added a WYSIWYG Mod for posting. Now you should be able to see your post as it will appear.
I couldn't get the emoticons to work, so I may need to go to the help forums for that. If anyone has figured that out, please let the rest of us know!
I just added a Conversations mod for Private Messages. It's supposed to have a lot of features, but I just checked and all of my saved PMS are GONE! So I will research how to get those back. That is serious.

More coming...but I want to get back the old PMs first.

Thunder:
Yup, mine are gone too.
Good luck, RCR.  : )

Searching4Answers:
Emoticons are on a drop down on the ribbon right above the reply text box  ;)

Rollercoasterider:
 :) :-* :( 8) :o
Okay, thanks. The funn y thing is that they ar all shown in a row at the topp too and the cursor becomes a hand when I hiver over those, but nothing happens when I click, but the ones on the board below that come through the dropdown work!
A quick check at the help forums show that there is a converter to convert PMs into what they call conversations. I don't really get what conversations is versus PMs, but the features look pretty cool. I have download and then upload the converter and follow the instructions, so I'm trying that now.

patience.of.a.saint:
I've been having trouble with the new editor because it doesn't want to let me select or tap the screen to move the cursor, but you can go back to the old editor by clicking the little icon next to the BOLD button. I've never had good luck with the WYSIWYG editors for some reason so I hope that button stays!

I did find that the little full screen editor button was nice for on the phone. That's the one with 4 green shapes at the end of the row.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version