Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion  MLC in the News: Celebrities, News Stories, etc. Part 5

Argggghhhhh.... don't get me started on Barnaby Brenross, he's one who pushes my buttons big time.  There's something about the way he did things that reminds me of xH and so I trigger in a major way when he gets mentioned.  I also feel for his wife and hate that she has also had to endure the paparazzi. I'm glad you supported her, I think of her a lot.  She SHOULD come here.

The stupid ow in Barnaby's case is so typical of ow's.  Shows they can have high flying jobs but can be so incredibly emotionally immature, it can make you puke.  Fake woman she is.  Feel sorry for the beautiful baby they produced, such a loser father and the mother is a nutcase too.  The age difference is about 20 years as well - crazy, he's NOT an attractive man in the first place, she'll tire of him soon, especially now he's on the backbench, she's no longer 'special'.

Totally agree with everything. 

In Australia we are lucky to have 3 very public Mlcers that we can study and observe from afar.
- Barnarby Joyce
- Karl Stefanovic
- Andrew Broad

Andrew Broad the National Party Sitting member of  parliament who holds the Mallee seat. He was added to my Watch List this week.  The politician who frequently visited Sugar Daddy dating sites to meet up with young women in Australia and abroad.  He is apparently happily married with 2 adoptive kids.  The bizarre thing is how he referred himself as being "James Bond" and big noting himself  to the women he was seducing haha. He is definitely no James Bond! WTF is wrong with him?  Ironically he was the first National Party member to call for Barnaby Joyce's sacking after his scandal came out....double standards there Andrew.  I eagerly watch for more articles and stories to be released.

https://www.newidea.com.au/nationals-mp-andrew-broad-shock-sugar-baby-secret
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:37:54 AM by Brenross »
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Moved in with Young OW and her 2 kids Jan 2015
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016
S21, S17, S16 (autism), D14

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

❤❤Family isn't an important thing.  IT IS EVERYTHING!! ❤❤

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

How nice though that the Australian public largely seems to be seeing it for what it is, and both him and his rather marvellous xw for who they are too.
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

The Barnaby Joyce scandal reminds me of my situation. My husband was the boss. OW kept on flirting with him big time and even his colleagues commented on it. OW is about the same age as BArnaby’s other woman so I wouldn’t be surprised if my stbxh and Ow get settled very quickly.....either a ring or a pregnancy in the next year.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
1 daughter - 2 1/2 years at BD
BD 1 - January 6, 2018 moves out
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 2 - OW confirmed December 14, 2018 - meeting up with her for holiday
BD3 - engaged to OW December 21, 2018
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

I just want the money and him out of my life!

S
  • Mentor
Andrew Broad puzzles me a bot Brenross, he doesn't have the MLC look, you know, the puffy dead eye look.

He may just be a serial cheater who likes young girls which is creepy at the least.

I shuddered at his text to the girl telling her what he was going to do to her - something like.  "I am going to run my hands down your body and look into your eyes and say "G'day mate".

I think that's a line that would make me run in the opposite direction but each to their own ::)

Barnaby has the look and so does Karl.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/local-news/who-is-barnaby-joyces-partner-vikki-campion-45028

Following from the Barnaby Joyce scandal ....I just read this about her in the above article. She’s been estranged from her father. Definite daddy issues. She’s a cow.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

Limbo that woman is very disturbing!  I still remember the interview they did just after the baby was born...she was supposed to be his Political PR advisor but could not string three words together during the interview.  I still remember that he was squirming his way all through the interview.  I am pretty sure I posted the interview on here somewhere.  I will see if I can find it.

Unfortunately you don't hear too much about them atm...dare say it will pick up again in the media when the "Wankerovic" fiasco settles down.
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

https://7plus.com.au/sunday-night?episode-id=SNIT18-013

Australia has our own scumbag of a Political Mlcer -our previous Deputy Prime Minister Barnarby Joyce.   A married man who has an affair with his much younger staffer, which results in a pregnancy.   Mr Joyce leaves his ever faithful and gorgeous wife for this hoe.

For those of you who are interested and have 43 minutes to spare - this link will give you an insite into the mind of a Mlcer and the OW.  It is repulsive and confronting,  yet I found it interesting knowing script about Mlc.  The OW's justification is disgraceful. 

You may need to download a 7plus app to view...please let me know if it doesn't work.  I tried seeking a YouTube link but it would appear that the tv station has exclusive rights....as they paid Mr Joyce $150,000 for the interview....that is another story. Lol

As they say that the Mlcer always affairs down...once again this is the case here.

Found it Limbo
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016

Brenross

I can’t watch it unfortunately. I do think that Barnaby would have gone back with his wife if the chick didn’t have a baby. Even his wife said she knew the relationship was over when the ‘ho got pregnant with a boy. Barnaby looks miserable. His girls don’t really speak to him, his career is on the downward spiral and he’s lumbered with a woman who has daddy issues. The only joy is his little boy but I’m sure he’s not changing nappies and the ho is giving him a hard time about not being involved in child rearing. Can’t wait to hear about the happy ending.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD

S
  • Mentor
Barnaby is too far into MLC to think about his wife yet Limbo, but in the future, it's a real possibility.  It used to be obvious he loved her.

A 51 year old man doesn't have the energy for a baby,  the children he had with his wife (yes he's still married) are grown, he was almost on easy street, ready to do all the pre retirement stuff.  Now he's trapped with a 33 year old controlling woman and a baby boy.

His life sucks.  I am so happy it does.  These men blow up too much to deserve happiness.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Brenross

I can’t watch it unfortunately.

Bugger Limbo....I know I had dramas too and had to download the 7plus app to view it on my iPad.  I loved watching it because as you know whilst our H’s are in MLC we are becoming educated and experts on identifying the Traits of MLCers and the AP....not that we will end up receiving a graduation certificate haha

His life sucks.  I am so happy it does.  These men blow up too much to deserve happiness.

I second that Sav...far from the “Ive never been happier ever” and “She completes me” relationship bliss that they portray their union as being.  They are dillusional 😂😂

Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.