Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert VI

• Mentor
Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#10: June 05, 2020, 06:59:10 AM
I saw you had pictures of your strawberries from last year, Treasur.   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

M
Re: Full Moon Alert VI
#11: June 05, 2020, 01:40:26 PM
Thanks, UM! I was just reading your post when my S told my D and I to look out the window at the moon. We saw our strawberry, honeymoon and it was gorgeous!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

t
#12: June 05, 2020, 04:13:40 PM
For whatever it’s worth, the nodes are in play during lunar eclipse cycle. South node is accumulated knowledge and experiences, the familiar, and it’s in Sagittarius now and for the next long while. SN Sagittarius is what you are now meant to release and move forward from.

North node is in Gemini right now and for the next long while, and this is what you are now meant to embrace and move into.

If it feels uncomfortable or like a shake-up, that’s because it is both. Just know that through this cycle, you are growing and evolving. Remember to let go. Grieve, if it feels like that’s needed, but also, welcome the growing.

M
#13: June 06, 2020, 01:54:55 PM
Terra, thanks for the additional information. It resounded with me because my H is a Sagittarius so: "SN Sagittarius is what you are now meant to release and move forward from," certainly would be good for me.

And: "North node is in Gemini right now and for the next long while, and this is what you are now meant to embrace and move into." My 3 kids are Gemini.
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
#14: June 08, 2020, 03:18:05 AM
And: "North node is in Gemini right now and for the next long while, and this is what you are now meant to embrace and move into." My 3 kids are Gemini.

So am I!

Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

M
#15: June 11, 2020, 01:37:55 PM
Ahahah, UM!
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16

S
  • Mentor
  • Strength and honour are her clothing;
#16: June 11, 2020, 05:05:46 PM
When the moon shone out, I stood outside and "talked to it" about moving forward and seeking new opportunities

The following day, I was asked to teach a few more private pupils and today (5 days later and my birthday) I was headhunted to teach 30 pupils (in small groups) with effect from September and the rate of pay is very very reasonable.  I have yet to confirm that I will do so but I am fairly convinced that the moon was listening.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
BD march 2013
Stay at home MLCer
OW for 3.5 years - finishing Autumn 2016
Reconnection started 2017.
Separated 2022 (my choice because he wanted to live alone) and yet fully reconnected seeing each other often.

M
#17: June 12, 2020, 03:16:49 AM
Song, happy birthday for yesterday! So good to hear that an LBS is receiving some good breaks. Best of luck with the teaching.
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16

t
#18: June 22, 2020, 10:02:05 PM
Hello folks and UM, what a perfect bear. Thank you for allowing my additions in your thread.

I posted this in my story thread tonight but it also belongs here just in case anyone needs it:

Right now there is a lot of throwback to spring/summer 2012. But the nodes are reversed, this time, so what was going on then may seem reflected now in a different way.

The other night I recognized how that felt. Where in 2012, I felt I was carrying the load of something confusing and upsetting, and didn’t know what was really going on or what to do about it, this year it feels like I am carrying the umbrella now, safe from whatever rains down, and seeing my way forward with less and less baggage, and definitely not anyone else’s.

I hope that’s true for anyone reading here this strange summer of 2020. Offhand, I don’t remember how long the nodal transits last. Pretty sure it’s the rest of this unruly year, though.

This song, too — regardless of what our individual stories might be:

https://youtu.be/BCt0S4etsec

Keep it alive. And ;) look up!

• Mentor
Full Moon Alert VI
#19: June 24, 2020, 01:06:36 PM
Interesting Terra, spring/summer 2012 was my bomb drop date and H and I are both Gemini!
Married 18
BD April 2012
Left home Nov 2012
Home May 2016

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.