Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story Whiplash from clinging boomerang

H
  • Trial Subscriber
My Story Whiplash from clinging boomerang
#50: May 08, 2024, 01:57:14 PM
He continues to be at home, but nothing has been "said."  The other night he went to a bike event and I was super suprised when he came back that evening.  I didn't comment at all--I really don't know if he is looking for a reaction or not. 

I get the sense that sometimes our kids and all their events and all the noise (especially our youngest) is overwhelming. **Sarcasm warning** I get it, its overwhelming for me too, and some of us haven't had a break from it in the last 18 months--while others, well, have gotten to be part time parents.  There are so many things that I think in my head, but don't actually say out loud. 

Journaling events:  He cleaned up the kitchen for me and told me to rest when I got home from work.  He also was changing out exhaust fans in the bathroom.  He hadn't really done any tasks around the house in the last year +.  Even when he is going to leave, he comes over and hangs out at the house. 

Our son's 21st birthday is Friday, and he plans to be here to celebrate, but he did tell me he "has someplace he as to be" this weekend.  I am thinking MC business, but I don't know for sure, and I didn't ask.  I do wonder if he even remembers that it is mother's day. He has never been good about remembering that ahead of time (even in the good days), and sometimes hasn't even really done anything for it, so I guess this year probably won't be any different. 

M-23y T24y
Me 47
H-49
S20,D16,D11
BD1 9-21 BD2 9-22 Atomic Bd3 & ILYBNILWY 2-23
Moved to RV 5/2023
OW Discovery 7/23
Touch and Gos since 6/23

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.