Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion  MLC in the News: Celebrities, News Stories, etc. Part 5

Sav. I too have been following this story and linking a very public MLC to this man. 

Totally agree with you about the OW's wedding dress.  It was ridiculous and far from classy.  All the comments that I have read on social media has been extremely negative.  What hit home was the fact that he took his two youngest children to Mexico with him and his wedding entourage.  Apparently there is a clause in the custody agreement that the kids must spend 2 weeks with him over the December/January school holidays.  Mr MLCer took this opportunity to force his 2 youngest kids to attend his wedding in Mexico.  The eldest son is over 18 so the custody agreement does not apply.  The eldest boy has changed his surname to his mothers surname.  And up until very recently had nothing to do with his dad.  But apparent he did fly to Mexico to attend the celebrations.  According to the press, and a interview with S1, the two youngest children did not wish to attend the wedding so they stay in the motel room with their older sibling.  The older sibling stated that he wanted to care for his two younger siblings because they were upset....hmmmm.  What father subjects his kids to the trauma.

The press has been running rampant with ghastly stories about Karl's ExW...the press has been extremely cruel towards her, stalking and harassing her and her family 24 hours a day.  Sadly it was divulged recently that her father died 3 weeks ago from cancer. So this poor woman has been handling this, her husbands wedding, her kids being upset at the wedding and having to travel to Mexico as well as being harassed by paparazzi and having fake stories plastered constantly in the news and social media.  It resonated with me our very strong us LBS's can be.

Sav the shoelaces get me in the second photo.  A 44 year old man wearing different coloured Fluro shoelaces on each sneaker.  Wow.

Yes he was sacked from his position.  His ratings have plummeted over the last 3-4 years due to his on and off air antics.  IMO his on air behaviour had been very childish, arrogant and very unprofessional.  The rumour mill is in overdrive atm. Scandals are everywhere. There are whispers on Social Media that he was responsible to instigating all the fake news about his ExW - as his best mate is one of Australia's biggest media platform owners.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:47:23 AM by Brenross »
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Moved in with Young OW and her 2 kids Jan 2015
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016
S21, S17, S16 (autism), D14

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

❤❤Family isn't an important thing.  IT IS EVERYTHING!! ❤❤

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

Yup, screams MLC. The lack of respect and grace towards his family, the big showy wedding to his 'rock'....and of course the career splat. Makes me grateful that my xh is not a high profile figure...well other than in his own mind movie perhaps...
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

S
  • Mentor
Benross, the whole thing is extremely sad, I've been following it too, feel so sorry for his ex wife, she seems lovely and such a huge amount of stress on a woman with a high profile loser husband. I don't know how she remains sane.  I wish the paparazzi would leave her alone, so she can grieve the loss of her marriage. She married him when he was nothing.  I've never really liked him much, too in love with himself for my liking. 

I feel sorry for the kids, I bet they hate the ow.  What's the bet she's pregnant soon?  How long do you give the marriage?  ;D

Treasur, I'm glad my xH isn't high profile either, except in his own head. I hope him and his rock sink to the depths for what they have done to his family >:(
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

W
This does Sound like hes having a MLC, the way he "uses" his Kids does it for me.
As for the shoelaces, normally very strange but hes with a Young trendy shoe designerin so I wouldnt look too much into that.
I hate all MLCers by the way  :o
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 46
W: 46 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 31) Trainings partner. Is tolerated by LaFamiglia
2 Sons - 20 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

h
    • Clare Brown Life Coach
That man has been making me want to puke for a long while now.  The ugly end can't come quick enough.  I seriously want to write to his wife (the real one) and tell her she's amazing.
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved home again March 2020
Moved out July 2017
Moved home March 2020
D21, D19 and S17

W
That man has been making me want to puke for a long while now.  The ugly end can't come quick enough.  I seriously want to write to his wife (the real one) and tell her she's amazing.

Tell her to come here and join in the fun  ;D,
Married - 19,5 Years pre BD
Together - 21,5 Years
Me: 46
W: 46 (Acts 25)
BD 1: 10.01.2017
BD 2: 24.02.2017 OM 28 (now 31) Trainings partner. Is tolerated by LaFamiglia
2 Sons - 20 & 21
1 Dogs and a cat.
Own home . Sold!
Divorce Date 21.08.2018
T1  http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8671.0

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/karl-stefanovic-has-no-one-to-blame-but-himself-20181219-p50nai.html

I also think this an interesting article on the Karl saga. They say mlcers make really illogical decisions - evidence of a complete idiot. Glad he’s gone.
Me- 47 at BD
MLC husband -45 at BD
1 daughter - 2 1/2 years at BD
BD 1 - January 6, 2018 moves out
November 2018 - moves back in for 1 month then leaves saying relationship over, wants a divorce then flies over last minute to be with OW on holiday.
BD 2 - OW confirmed December 14, 2018 - meeting up with her for holiday
BD3 - engaged to OW December 21, 2018
BD 4 - tells me he is moving back to home country on January 27, 2019. Gives me 5 days notice. His flight date is February 1, 2019.

I just want the money and him out of my life!

Benross, the whole thing is extremely sad, I've been following it too, feel so sorry for his ex wife, she seems lovely and such a huge amount of stress on a woman with a high profile loser husband. I don't know how she remains sane.  I wish the paparazzi would leave her alone, so she can grieve the loss of her marriage. She married him when he was nothing.  I've never really liked him much, too in love with himself for my liking. 

I feel sorry for the kids, I bet they hate the ow.  What's the bet she's pregnant soon?  How long do you give the marriage?  ;D

Sav  I actually did send Cassandra Thorburn a message via FB messenger when they first split up and he came out in public about his new relationship.  The message was never read or opened unfortunately.   I also did the same for Barnarby Joyce's wife.   Talk about being obsessed with helping LBS's lol.

I agree that she will become pregnant very quickly.  Though I really can't see the relationship lasting.  She is thriving on the media attention, social status and exposure for her shoe business.  Though most of the articles being published is very negative.

I was trying to research her history, which there is not much On the internet about her previous relationships.  Yep I stalked her haha.  She has certainly flown under the radar. .   Though I did come across this

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/who-is-karl-stefanovics-new-girlfriend-jasmine-yarbrough/news-story/7776441e43c82cc7aed501c0c7a98d8b

Boy does she look very plain jane'ish In the photo with her Ex-Boyfriend.  She clearly has no taste and very low standards for her boyfriend/man material haha.  We all naturally hate the Ow's.

She is very amazing.  With everything she has endured she is so strong...or at least she fakes that she is strong.  She has a lot of support from the public.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:56:25 AM by Brenross »
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
BD - Nov 2014 - reason for affair said I controlled his life, wore flannelette pyjama pants to bed and drove our family car 🤔
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016

🌹🌹Let's be real...Bren is the only one who can do Bren. I'm the best Bren on the planet. Trying to turn a skank into a Bren? That will surely end in disappointment, if it hasn't already.🌹🌹

Vanished Return Stories Thread #1 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9088.0;all
Vanisher Return Stories Link Thread #2 - https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9378.new#new

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/karl-stefanovic-has-no-one-to-blame-but-himself-20181219-p50nai.html

I also think this an interesting article on the Karl saga. They say mlcers make really illogical decisions - evidence of a complete idiot. Glad he’s gone.

Thanks for sharing Limbo.  Yep a complete tosser.  Why would he take his kids to Mexico away from their mother when he knew they wouldn't attend the wedding?  That is just plain cruel!  Ironically in all the photos you never see a  photo of him with the kids.  Coincidence or not?
Me 47
Him 47
OW 32
Married - 20 years
Together - 28 years
Total Vanisher
Divorced Sept 2016

S
  • Mentor
Argggghhhhh.... don't get me started on Barnaby Brenross, he's one who pushes my buttons big time.  There's something about the way he did things that reminds me of xH and so I trigger in a major way when he gets mentioned.  I also feel for his wife and hate that she has also had to endure the paparazzi. I'm glad you supported her, I think of her a lot.  She SHOULD come here.

The stupid ow in Barnaby's case is so typical of ow's.  Shows they can have high flying jobs but can be so incredibly emotionally immature, it can make you puke.  Fake woman she is.  Feel sorry for the beautiful baby they produced, such a loser father and the mother is a nutcase too.  The age difference is about 20 years as well - crazy, he's NOT an attractive man in the first place, she'll tire of him soon, especially now he's on the backbench, she's no longer 'special'.
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.