Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story standing on my own two feet

• Mentor
My Story Re: standing on my own two feet
#50: February 07, 2016, 08:42:55 AM
Free isn't always good.

It's like getting a court appointed attorney instead of a good one who costs money.   :o
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
Re: standing on my own two feet
#51: February 21, 2016, 11:11:42 AM
Checking in

Im amazing. My meds have been taken care of and i feel 1000% better. Like right now im happy and sitting with a smile on my face regardless of the fact I am in financial instability and may be homeless soon. Bank is still screwing around on me. Doesnt look good. H is still here. Still running in circles. I just let him chase his tail and worry about myself.

So im enotionally amazing, physically getting better, but still struggling money wise but I have faith it will work itself out.
Me 40
H 43
SD 22 D20 S14 S10
bomb drop  october 2013
secret trip with OW June 2014
moved out to live with OW July 2014
left state with ow to go to treatment Nov 2014
Ow gave birth to OC June 2015
h is on probation back here at home
H married ow dec 2015 while still being legally married to me
H returned home 4/17
EA turned PA
still says he loves me but he has to grow as a person

C
#52: February 21, 2016, 12:37:11 PM
So glad you're feeling healthier and stronger, BI! It makes such a difference when you're able to think clearly.

Sorry about your financial situation. There's always something to stress about, isn't there? Good that it's not your H at this point. Leave him to it.

Thanks for checking in. Great to know you're doing ok.  :)
BD 29 Nov '13
Left home 8 June '14
Does not live with OW

• Mentor
#53: February 21, 2016, 03:26:35 PM
I agree!

You sound much better. 

Just let him twist in the wind and look after yourself.   :)
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

#54: February 22, 2016, 05:23:40 AM
Oh yeah i forgot to mention my 21st "anniversary" was on Valentines Dau. I did not mention it once but he kept bringing up our first one for some reason. Telling D19 about it. She took us to a movie that weekend cause h hadn't seen it yet.

Me 40
H 43
SD 22 D20 S14 S10
bomb drop  october 2013
H returned home 4/17
EA turned PA

• Mentor
#55: February 22, 2016, 09:21:51 AM
BI,
He must have very good memories of that anniversary.  : )

#56: February 22, 2016, 03:48:17 PM
He cooked me dinner. It took him four hours to cook us steak and potatoes with corn. It was sweet. We ate at his apartment, which my mom and d19 live around the corner from so we pass by it all the time now. He gave me this bear that shook and blew kisses at you. We still laugh about it. We were just kids, i was 18 and he was 20.

Hes upstairs now sleeping off his feelings of rejection. Not from me. I feel bad for him a little.

Me 40
H 43
SD 22 D20 S14 S10
bomb drop  october 2013
H returned home 4/17
EA turned PA

• Mentor
#57: February 22, 2016, 07:31:28 PM
Aw, that was sweet.

I married my 1st H when I was 17 and he was 19.
3 kids, 3 years later we were way too young but we were happy.

UNTIL his MLC hit.   :-\
He has since passed away but those sweet memorize still remain.

#58: February 24, 2016, 07:48:43 AM
So I get the whole, i want to keep my freedom because i want to always be able to see you regardless of what happens.

Seriously.

I just looked at him and kept eating my pancakes.

I wonder what brought that on though. His sisters guy was just murdered two daya ago. She was with him before she married the abusive @$$hole she was with until a few months ago
 They kept in touch the wholw time she was with her now ex husband and got back together after she finally got away from him. I was talking to h about it and said its sad cause they wasted all that time. Now hes dead and they jusy got back together. Their son is named after me. So i don't know if that is making him over think things again or what. I just know its making me feel petty and im trying to behave.
Me 40
H 43
SD 22 D20 S14 S10
bomb drop  october 2013
H returned home 4/17
EA turned PA

• Mentor
#59: February 27, 2016, 03:17:58 PM
BI, sometimes truth darks are in order.

My X had this guy at work who had so many health problems ( and is happily married I might add).

I knew this but my X didn't know I knew.
When he told me about his friends serious operation coming up I said, "Does he have a wife and family?"
X said yes.   I said "Well, I'm happy he is not going through this alone."

It was just a gentle reminder that sometimes it's nice to have family to get through these tough times in life.
I know it was evil but they need to look at the whole picture.

Hope you're doing ok, BI.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.