Skip to main content

Author Topic: My Story 4 Years and counting !

e
My Story Re: 4 Years and counting !
#70: August 22, 2020, 07:14:27 PM
Milly. I have never met the the OW, Ex never confirmed her, I have never asked my kids. But I do know he brought her to our divorce hearing. So she is cleary a piece of work. My lawyer told me after, as his lawyer was saying what kind of person does that. I think he is afraid to be around me. Well he should be lol

s
4 Years and counting !
#71: August 24, 2020, 01:46:54 PM
I’ve never met my ow however she does occasionally sit in the car when he drops the kids off. Usually a door or two down.

For two years post bomb drop clington lived next door to me and it was hell. Usually he would stay in a hotel or at ow. Luckily she never stayed at his but still. I think I was happier them moving in together than him living next door to me.
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

e
Re: 4 Years and counting !
#72: August 25, 2020, 06:33:37 AM
Hi Sachat

My daughter won’t get in the car with him. Sometimes he parks at the end of the drive way. She could be in the car during his visit. As long as she stays in car I could care less. I don’t know how you did it with clington next store. I thought I was having a panic attack when I found out. I am also happier with him living with ow in another state. I never bump into him anywhere.

s
4 Years and counting !
#73: August 25, 2020, 03:05:24 PM
I know that feeling well. Although, this weekend they did decide to go to the supermarket local to me. No idea why 😂
Me - 31
H - 37

e
#74: August 25, 2020, 07:22:01 PM
Mine has done that as well. I don’t like it. But I have only seen him there twice and he was by himself. Maybe just trying to be in a familiar place.

s
4 Years and counting !
#75: August 26, 2020, 02:41:13 AM
Yeah luckily I’ve never bumped into him in public which is handy Cos I’m not sure how I would react. Although I wouldn’t mind if I was on a fancy date with a big hunk
Me - 31
H - 37

e
Re: 5 Years and counting !
#76: October 09, 2020, 06:53:04 PM
Journling

I found out that OW is 15 years younger than exh, has never been married and has no kid. She is acting like a grandmother to my estranged daughters chidren. That bothers me. not ex she can have him. Everyone says he is very happy. I guess when you throw your famly in the trash get a younger girlfriend have no relatioship with 2 of your kids how can you forget what you have done. i just don't understand how he is happy. Don't get me wrong, I am not unhappy it just seems like there was no consequences for his actions.  Most days I could care less, today its pissing me off that she is with my grandchilren that I barley know because when he left my daughter stopped talking to me. I guess im just venting. I will get over it tomorrow i always do.

G
#77: October 09, 2020, 07:53:37 PM
I hear you.  I know you will be okay tomorrow, but it’s okay to be pissed today.  Sending hugs your way!  Is the OW the original alienator? 

e
#78: October 09, 2020, 08:14:31 PM
Hi Gracie. Yes it is as far as I know. The karma bus will hit him some day.

e
#79: October 11, 2020, 09:47:32 AM
I got more of an insight into my ex h every day life. I thought he was happy, thats just for me to think. For the lbs that thinks you are missing something in there life. I dont think your are. My ex accually cant stand the OW, he treats her badly and tells her to leave his house and she doesnt. But he is not man enough to kick her out. From what i heard is that he cant get rid of her. I always thought i was just replaced, he would not get a way with treating me like that. i do think his life cant be that happy living like that. Does that make my day. Hell ya !  grass in not always greener ! 

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.