Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Script sentences and WTF moments

s
Discussion Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#150: July 04, 2020, 05:45:04 AM
It's scary how I can relate so much to most of the scripts posted here.

I also forgot to mention that MLCer now wants children after the brief conversation. He never ever wanted kids, said something flipped and now he wanted kids  ::) He also mentioned that he was the 'happiest he's ever been' when I moved out, because he's free to spend time on his hobby (almost daily) without me complaining and meeting all the awesome artistic people. Now he said they are a toxic crowd, hmm I TOLD YOU SO!

He is now very spiritual, the awakening he reckons, or psychosis? It all went downhill after the AD meds last year. I wonder if this has to do with FOO issues (no longer on speaking terms with family) plus combination of mental health.
Together since 2009, 7.5 years
- PA with OW1 09/15 (BD1)
- EA with OW2 02/16 (BD2)
I moved out 07/16..

• Mlc- Cake eater for 3 yr now vanisher
Re: Script sentences and WTF moments
#151: July 04, 2020, 06:54:26 AM
Absolutely relate,

Especially, I can do what I like , when I like, I can spend what I like, how I like without having to think of you and the kids! I am putting me first!

Perhaps may have been better when the kids weren’t 9 and 11 to put yourself first? Just a thought! Xx
Me 55
H56
Divorced 3/dec/2019
Together 30yrs
BD 20/10/2014
Left first 12/12/2014
10 come backs and leaves again for same ow
Last left 7.03.17.
Ow 16 yrs younger, no children never been married. co worker. EA turned to PA and lives with ow
Divorce bomb drop by him 31/8/17 by solicitor letter after being caught by ow at lunch with me 3 wk earlier. Finances Not yet finalised.
Crazy divorce started by him.
Clinging boomerang for 3 yrs now Vanisher but  twice a yr pops his head up. ow has balls in a vice!

G
#152: July 04, 2020, 08:57:55 AM
Absolutely relate,

Especially, I can do what I like , when I like, I can spend what I like, how I like without having to think of you and the kids! I am putting me first!

Perhaps may have been better when the kids weren’t 9 and 11 to put yourself first? Just a thought! Xx
Ugh...I got the same... tired of doing everything for others, needs to put himself first now... our girls are 10 and 13... it is so selfish!!

W
  • 'Be kind for everyone is fighting a hard battle'
Script sentences and WTF moments
#153: July 04, 2020, 03:44:06 PM
Oh yes, I forgot the 22 years of not wanting children, adamant! He DID NOT want children, very very clear. About to get his tubes cut a few months before leaving, to a sudden interest in young children, mentioning children in the village who are adopted ... asking me if I am still happy with the decision we made not to have children, but not talking about his changed decision. Just left me with a very clear feeling that he has changed his mind. He said 'he is questioning decisions made in the past'. Totally changed person.
Together 22 years
Married 16 years
May 2019 BD 'The marriage feels one-sided, could you rub my feet more'. I just got confused.
May - Sept H starts traveling much more.
September 2019 H runs away via text message
Moves in with his mother for 'loving and nurturing'
His legal separation is underway since Jan 2020

• Mentor
#154: July 06, 2020, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: spock
meeting all the awesome artistic people. Now he said they are a toxic crowd, hmm I TOLD YOU SO!

He is now very spiritual, the awakening he reckons, or psychosis? It all went downhill after the AD meds last year. I wonder if this has to do with FOO issues (no longer on speaking terms with family) plus combination of mental health.

Hahaha... The creative / artistic types are the WORST. Well, actually they're no better or worse than any other group out there. Sadly too many groups are just self interested, self righteous, narcissist, mutual enablers that just like a little flair with their alcohol.

Your mlcer sounds both really sheltered and repressed by his family and he's looking for acceptence.

The big draw to both religion and the artsy types is that the both preach unconditional love and acceptence. You just have to show up and walk the talk.

I split ways with the art crowd years ago when I realized that most of them couldn't be bothered to leave the bar to actually go out and support any of the causes they were preaching about constantly.

That and all their so called art or music was feeble derivative  I have an Instagram account too garbage.

Script sentences and WTF moments
#155: July 12, 2020, 04:48:54 PM
Oh I just remembered one.......

"I should be happy and thankful..... I have a wonderful life".  :o

Um yeah, you should be happy and thankful.

LOL!!!

-SS

New thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=11601.msg770380;topicseen#msg770380
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 02:42:58 PM by Thunder »
W - 43
M - 46
Together 28 years, M 25
No kids
BD - 27th April 2019
Start of Shadow - Feb 2012

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.