Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Re: Forum Problems 2

Off-Topic Re: Forum Problems 2
#50: April 08, 2019, 12:23:04 PM
I did change the entire forum to curve multi color, I am not sure if that will help anyone or not but at least the color will be green.

Thank you. My eyes are grateful.  :) No more shinny colours and slim letters when logged-off.  :)

All seem to be working fine now from a desktop.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

Re: Forum Problems 2
#51: April 08, 2019, 12:29:52 PM
It’s still mostly unusable for me.

All I can do is post on latest posts!

The colour is wrong and I can’t log out or do anything!

I think we had a similar problem not that long ago when some updates were done to the site!

X

#52: April 08, 2019, 12:48:07 PM
I think we had a similar problem not that long ago when some updates were done to the site!

We did, but OP set the board back to its normal theme and colours. The one that existed before yesterday's problem.

Maybe you need to log-out and re-start your browser?

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Administrator
    • The Hero's Spouse
#53: April 08, 2019, 12:56:35 PM
Sir Osis

Thank you so much!

Most things seem okay for me. I have used the new design theme since last Fall because it is what matches the main site. I seem to be back to it which is good, but I worked on it over several weeks and so may have made some continuing revisions after when this backup was made...but have not noticed. The menu buttons that went to the main-home and blog are no longer there, but those are the least of my worries.

So I have since gone back and added the new mentor ID badge again--no issues with that. I also need to re-add Silver's and it is not showing up in my current theme. I finally added it by uploading in cpanel (is that bad?) and it is still not refreshing to show the badge. Is it a cookie sort of thing?

What has been giving me a problem is sometimes when I try to get into my admin area (and perhaps others if I try) it says my session is timed out or a similar error. After a few tries and maybe a minute or so I get in. But every time I go into a little panic wondering if this will be the time it won't let me in at all.

#54: April 08, 2019, 01:04:56 PM
Hi Anjae,

I can’t log out unfortunately! There is no where on my screen for me to do this! I managed to log in but now I’m stuck here!

Everything is too big for my screen and it’s a blue/grey colour!

All options to do anything don’t exist on my screen

X

• Mentor
#55: April 08, 2019, 01:08:05 PM
Anjae she can't log off.
Neither could Watcher or Why us.

Maybe someone can log Serenity off.
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
#56: April 08, 2019, 01:08:35 PM
Oops.   ;)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Administrator
    • The Hero's Spouse
#57: April 08, 2019, 01:14:16 PM
Hi Anjae,

I can’t log out unfortunately! There is no where on my screen for me to do this! I managed to log in but now I’m stuck here!

Everything is too big for my screen and it’s a blue/grey colour!

All options to do anything don’t exist on my screen

X
Do things look different now?
I just switched your theme to the HS multicolor variant green as a test. It's what I'm on. Maybe the menu will show up.

Before this all went to pot yesterday my new design--final version was something like smf default and what most were using was forum default. I had changed the smf default to my design--just color changes I think, though Sir Osis had added the menu for all our themes.

I had a few versions as I was working and so this one I'm on now may have been a bit earlier version--only because I know it was not what I was using yesterday. But it appears almost the same.

#58: April 08, 2019, 01:17:37 PM
Serenity, try turning your phone off, really off. Then turning it on again and re-open the broser. If you know clean all the browser history as well. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 01:21:33 PM by Anjae »

H
#59: April 08, 2019, 01:18:56 PM
All looks good now

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.