Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic MLC Greeting Card Company

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Re: MLC Greeting Card Company
#80: June 30, 2017, 07:14:45 AM
LOL - Thanks for that  ;D I am glad I am not the only one who can find humor in my MLCer's madness  ;)

You are more than welcome... I was worried it might have been just a wee bit over the top but... Well... MLC is WAY over the top as it is...
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
Re: MLC Greeting Card Company
#81: December 16, 2019, 04:07:25 AM
I found this gem of a thread back on page 47.....

Now, in the Germanic countries of Europe, there is not only the Christkind or the Weihnachtsman that brings presents, there is also the Krampus that takes away the bad little children or leaves a lump of coal and a willow switch in their stockings...   I wonder if we can adapt that to the Mid-Lifer?

Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#82: December 16, 2019, 04:32:25 AM
Like that Krampus!

I am assuming UM that you gave Santa a list of MLC houses to fly by as part of charting his progress?  :)

Prompted by another thread, how about a Santa Wish List Card which says in small text at the bottom Please be careful about what you wish for as you may get it, and Santa has a strict No Exchange or Refunds policy'.....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:01:33 AM by Treasur »
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

• Mentor
#83: December 16, 2019, 05:17:02 AM
Like that Krampus!

I am assuming UM that you gave Santa a list of MLC houses to fly by as part of charting his progress?  :)

Prompted by another thread, how about a Santa Wish List Card which says in small text at the bottom Please be careful about what you wish for as you may get it, and Santa has a strict No Exchange or Refunds policy'.....

I just sent Santa a copy of the Karma Bus route.. I think he can figure out the good Karma and Bad Karma...

As for the Wish List, Garth Brooks had a song once with the line "Sometimes God's Greatest Gifts Are Unanswered Prayers..."

That Krampus was one of the milder ones that I found... Some of them are truly horrible-looking...
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
#84: December 16, 2019, 06:42:41 AM
UM - Thanks for resurrecting this thread - it's absolutely hilarious!!!
So glad that I haven't seen it before, because it's perfect for the holidays.

You know - laughing so hard - tears running down my legs!...

JK but it's absolutely so funny!

Thanks!

• Mentor
MLC Greeting Card Company
#85: January 13, 2021, 05:57:35 AM
Have to resurrect this thread once in a while.... For those who haven't had their chance to add their own personal MLC Greeting Card ideas... or if you just need a laugh....
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

#86: January 13, 2021, 08:02:04 AM
"Be careful what you wish for.....(and inside) and don't blame anyone else when you get it!" would be my choice  :)
T: 18  M: 12 (at BD) No kids.
H diagnosed with severe depression Oct 15. BD May 16. OW since April 16, maybe earlier. Silent vanisher mostly.
Divorced April 18. XH married ow 6 weeks later.

"Option A is not available so I need to kick the s**t out of Option B" Sheryl Sandberg

#87: January 13, 2021, 08:26:05 AM
Front Of the Card "Knock Knock"          OM/OW answers "Who's there" ?

Open the Card                                "Go Firetruck Yourself
Together 12 yrs Married 5
5 kids 3- Step (21) (20) (18) Two together ( 8 ) (9)
BD1 March 2018 - I wish I could give you more of what you need
BD2 Aug 2018 - I want a divorce sent by text ILWYBNILWY

O/M Discovered Nov-18

Divorce final Nov-21

b
#88: January 13, 2021, 08:43:49 AM
Roses are red, violets are blue.  Nothing you ever said was true and my life is so much better without you 🙌🙌

A
  • Mentor
#89: January 13, 2021, 02:45:03 PM
FRONT:   20 years ago, I couldn't wait to marry you and be your wife. 

INSIDE:  I was so STUPID back then.   

8) ::) ;D

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 02:52:18 PM by Anon »

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.