Skip to main content

Author Topic: MLC Monster LBS Stages 4

• Mentor
  • Lord, give me patience, but please hurry!
MLC Monster Re: LBS Stages 4
#20: August 11, 2017, 01:17:36 PM
LBS stages are same as MLC stages, only difference is that LBS could go trough MLT but also can hit own MLC.

• Mentor
Re: LBS Stages 4
#21: August 15, 2017, 12:55:43 AM
LBS stages are same as MLC stages, only difference is that LBS could go trough MLT but also can hit own MLC.

I would love to hear a clarification for this? How do you see LBS & MLC stages same? How do replay correlates to what LBSs are going trough? And how MLT is part of LBS process? I am not saying they don't/are not, just don't quite get this and it is a very interesting subject.  :)
"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end even when the sky is falling. I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. That's what faith can do." Kutless

• Mentor
#22: August 15, 2017, 01:22:19 PM
I would love to hear a clarification for this? How do you see LBS & MLC stages same? How do replay correlates to what LBSs are going trough? And how MLT is part of LBS process? I am not saying they don't/are not, just don't quite get this and it is a very interesting subject.  :)

MLT is obligate for all people of our age. We follow same process of individuation as they do. Only difference between transition and crisis is that people in crisis refuse transition or cannot transform, in either way because of that they stuck and that means could not go forward wit life, means they remain in past, means depression and then regress in young age. In brief they escape and avoid transition which is imminent.

• Mentor
#23: August 16, 2017, 01:29:34 AM

MLT is obligate for all people of our age. We follow same process of individuation as they do. Only difference between transition and crisis is that people in crisis refuse transition or cannot transform, in either way because of that they stuck and that means could not go forward wit life, means they remain in past, means depression and then regress in young age. In brief they escape and avoid transition which is imminent.

Thanks! Very interesting. I have thought myself during last year if I am going trough some kind of ML process myself but it is hard to point that as LBS as you don't know what relates to LBS process and what doesn't. Anyway what I do know is I have changed myself, quite a lot in a year and feel I have change still going on, there are many aspects of it I have become aware of. Could it be as we are thrown in LBS role it actually triggers our own MLT?

How about me noticing I started to look other women, let's say in different way after I was BD:ed.. I thought it was all about I had to find out if I 'still have it' as my marriage was suddenly in danger and my life in limbo... That it was like I was trying to calm myself down with thinking that my W is not the only woman on earth and if she'll leave I would have other choices. To test if I was attractive or something...
That was my 'replay'??? Oh my now I don't understand anything anymore  ;D
"I've seen dreams that move the mountains, hope that doesn't ever end even when the sky is falling. I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. That's what faith can do." Kutless

• Mentor
#24: August 16, 2017, 01:55:48 AM
Thanks! Very interesting. I have thought myself during last year if I am going trough some kind of ML process myself but it is hard to point that as LBS as you don't know what relates to LBS process and what doesn't. Anyway what I do know is I have changed myself, quite a lot in a year and feel I have change still going on, there are many aspects of it I have become aware of. Could it be as we are thrown in LBS role it actually triggers our own MLT?

How about me noticing I started to look other women, let's say in different way after I was BD:ed.. I thought it was all about I had to find out if I 'still have it' as my marriage was suddenly in danger and my life in limbo... That it was like I was trying to calm myself down with thinking that my W is not the only woman on earth and if she'll leave I would have other choices. To test if I was attractive or something...
That was my 'replay'??? Oh my now I don't understand anything anymore  ;D

As You can see on beginning of topic you have those 5 stages of grief. Your life like was is dead, there is no return in past, you can only go forward, it is same for MLCer. Difference is that their MLC push us in same $h!te where they are. At beginning LBS have to GAL, in my opinion that wont work. Natural is that LBS going in depression, depression is not bad thing, it is necessary to introspect, grief, contemplate, seek for answers, find them, change self, find a peace, improve coping skills and then LBS become anxious to see how that would work, all of that is in spiral cycles upward, you think that you are in same place but you aren't, each cycle make you stronger and better.

About OW in beginning is normal, because your self esteem is shuttered, and you mimicking spouse, because you feel lost. Difference MLCer - LBS is that MLCer running away from self and refuse to change leaded by emotions, LBS wants to change self to make life successful and stable again. 

• MLCer Type: Off-N-On
  • Tomorrow is another day..
#25: August 31, 2017, 03:09:54 PM
I am definitely in  depression / bargaining /anger
Me-55
H - 55
Adult D- 35
Married 37 yrs. married 33 yrs at time of BD
date of BD  2015
OW- YES, 36 yr old with a 7yr old
H- moved out of our home in  2015 & moved in with OW
H- says doesnt want divorce, wants long term separation. doesnt know what the future holds.
 H- has introduced OW to his family and visits them often with OW.
 H- has introduced OW to a few of our friends.
 Entering 2018. H has not filed for divorce.
He is still living with OW
 If you're going through Hell, keep going

C
#26: September 04, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Im def stuck in anger and I hate it.

• MLCer Type: Off-N-On
  • LET GO OR BE DRAGGED
#27: October 01, 2017, 09:23:58 AM
My sadness comes in waves.. I do my best to feel it n release it... I am no longer in denial... Ive accepted the fact that stbx in a relationship with MOW . Hurts still.. Forces me Me to deal with the rejection(from my own crap too) the anger is the ugliest😨 i have begun to hear myself say nasty things about H nd i can stop myself.. That in its self is huge for me cause it was all about how bad he treated me.. Not soo much these days.. I am training myself to say... It didn't work out between us.. And its ok.. I am starting to write a new chapter in my life and it will be better than the last half😃
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:25:29 AM by LiveIwillDo »
I Am Firmly Planted!

#28: November 13, 2017, 03:12:25 PM
I have been trying to google some LBS anger articles or whatever but only come across stuff for the MLC anger and dealing with that.

Anyone here have some useful stuff on the LBS anger?
You know this is MLC when you have played emotional hot potato with a pair of crotch-less tights.

C
#29: November 13, 2017, 04:39:01 PM
That would be great, anger is something Im struggling with, I would like to get to the point where he has zero effect on me, its been 3 1/2 yrs he married the ow and i have no interest in ever seeing him again.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.