Skip to main content

Author Topic: Interacting with Your MLCer No Contact III

Interacting with Your MLCer Re: No Contact III
#150: August 14, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
I know makes you wonder doesn't it?

And for anyone to suggest "be patient and kind" through this mess (because they will remember that  ::)) and the kind of spew that comes out of their mouths and utter disregard and mistreatment and lack of respect these creatures have for us as human beings is simply unacceptable.
It's said don't take this personally..sorry I take what happened to me pretty personal.

Their issues are not for you to figure out. You have to figure out why you would put up with what you did or do. What made you think or feel that's the way people treat each other in a loving caring relationship? Or during a divorce? Or even when a relationship is over with?

If you felt used Treasur ask yourself why did or do you feel that way? I'm sure you wouldn't want to feel that way again in another relationship. That's why in OP's greeting it's focus on you.

If someone here feels you had a good marriage and then this happened. Where were you tuned out in the relationship?
You need time to heal and think and focus on you and if you have tried everything except no contact, try it.

Don't answer every phone call or email or text. There is no reason for it.( A mistake I made years ago)

They are getting what they want (the ow/om, whatever in regards to a settlement, their freedom etc) and they are still not happy? Whoa....big surprise there. :o

For most that post here there is an OM/OW involved. They are big boys and girls. They are making a choice. Cheating is a choice not an ailment. As are any other of their ridiculous behaviors. No one is making them do what they are doing against their will. Do not allow them to create chaos in your life or try to control or manipulate you. Refuse to play this game with them.

Give yourself some time to grieve, heal and think. Have compassion for yourself. Love yourself first. The only way I could get any clarity and peace was to go no contact. It might work for others.
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

• Mentor
Re: No Contact III
#151: August 14, 2018, 12:44:49 PM
Good post, InIt!

Do you want to start a new discussion thread?   :)
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Re: No Contact III
#152: August 14, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
Yep started a new one thanks T  :)

New thread:  https://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10344.0
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:52:45 PM by Thunder »
There are two ways of spreading light:
Be the candle; or the mirror that reflects it

Don't ask why someone is still hurting you; ask why you keep letting them.What you allow continues.

At some point you have to get sick of going through the same sh!t.

Women are NOT rehabilitation centers for badly raised men. It is not your job to fix ,parent, raise or change him.
You want a partner not a project.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.