Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word

nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
Off-Topic Re: My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word
#100: August 09, 2019, 02:18:16 PM
Hero, I was just in Southern Cali this week, I would love to make a trip North.  Hopefully soon!

Rose, If I ever do a follow up, I hope The Leaver and anybody to do with him would be very scarce in the story.  ;)

So "Peggy" has contacted me several times, the last one she actually called herself "Peggy" and was not too happy about the story... well, maybe she should have behaved differently.

The Leaver however, has just like the title says, "never said a word"...lol

In fact, our last contact he said he was "proud" of all my accomplishments. 

Proud?  Like his abuse is why I've done so well?!? 
Well, maybe he did have something to do with it...  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 02:20:28 PM by nah »
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...semi-vanisher
https://heneversaidaword.com

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Re: My Book - He.Never.Said.A.Word
#101: August 09, 2019, 03:18:52 PM
F Peggy.

That is all.

Congrats, you bad ass.  ;)
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

You can either be consumed or forged. It’s up to you; the fire doesn’t care either way.

s
#102: August 11, 2019, 02:32:24 PM
I would pay for a signed, autographed copy to be mailed to Peggy.......   just sayin'.      ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:24:38 PM by stillbaffled »
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

N
#103: August 11, 2019, 03:23:34 PM
I would pay for a signed, autographed copy to me mailed to Peggy.......   just sayin'.      ;)

You are very bad!

#104: August 11, 2019, 05:20:18 PM
Hi nah.
I also have the kindle download, but would love to have a signed book copy! I'm in northern cal if you make it this way. Congrats!!

oooh! BOOK TOUR!!!
me 59, H 55
S17, S13 & S13
M 1/98

7/16 - BD - PA - OW
No legal action. Reconnected.
Done, with compassion.

nah

#105: August 12, 2019, 04:05:16 AM
F Peggy.

That is all.

Congrats, you bad ass.  ;)

;D  ;D  ;D. Agreed!!

I would pay for a signed, autographed copy to me mailed to Peggy.......   just sayin'.      ;)

You are very bad!

Yes, very, very, tempting but honestly I think not responding to her at all is driving her crazier than anything I could say or do.

SS... oh how I would love a book tour. If I only could only divorce The Leaver again so I could afford to quit my job and travel for 1/2 a year.  ;D

H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986

M
#106: September 02, 2019, 05:51:12 AM
Nah I just received your book! I remember whrn amazon said it would arrive in September it felt so far away. Well now I’m reading it and love everything about it: the glossy cover, the lovely disclaimer, the acknowledgments, the title of the first chapter, the first line! What can I say, I can’t put it down! It’s a page turner!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

s
#107: September 02, 2019, 06:18:15 AM
Glad your copy finally arrived, Milly! 

I'm loaning mine out to a friend who had her husband pretty much just run away several years ago, without a word! 

Hope the book sales are going well, Nah.  I'm still hopeful for that book tour and signing! 
BD: 1/1/16
Together 15 years - married 7 years
His divorce final 7/26/16
Married the OW

After all, tomorrow is another day.

nah

#108: September 02, 2019, 12:00:40 PM
Wow!  What a nice surprise to check H.S. and this thread is active.  :)

Milly, I’m not sure why Amazon delivers to some people in days but then some it takes weeks or over a month. Ugh.

However, bc I’ve had good sales and the printer we chose, it’s now available through Barnes and Noble AND Target.

The people on HS have been an awesome support,  RCR for letting me post about it and all you guys that keep it going.

Love you guys!!
H-55
me-53
ow-31
married 1986

M
#109: September 02, 2019, 12:52:29 PM
So happy for you Nah!! It's not just something everyone can do to get their book into Barnes and Noble, well done! This is just awesome and so wonderful to have an LBS enjoy this success!!!!!  This is a win for all of us!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D26, D23, S16
OW Physical Affair same one. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 52 this year.

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.