Skip to main content

Author Topic: Discussion Script sentences and WTF moments 2

N

Nas

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Discussion Script sentences and WTF moments 2
#90: July 19, 2022, 01:56:31 PM
There’s no rhyme or reason. I got the opposite, like I was a piece of property. 
Almost a year after he left:
“The thought of you with another man makes me feel sick to my stomach.”
“If I walked into a restaurant and saw you with someone else, I’d be sick.”
“I feel sick at the thought of you sharing another man’s bed.”
That’s a lot of sick. 🙄 🙄🙄 Funny I’m the one who ended up with the serious illness.
“The desire to be loved is the last illusion. Give it up and you will be free.” ~Margaret Atwood

You can either be consumed or forged. It’s up to you; the fire doesn’t care either way.

B
Script sentences and WTF moments 2
#91: July 20, 2022, 07:17:59 AM
Every time you touched me I felt violated …. That was a good one!
It will be easier for me when you leave because you don’t eat meat

B
#92: July 20, 2022, 03:45:56 PM
I just had a thought, my w says she doesn't want to be with me but wants to continue to be best friends.

Why the £%$@ would you want to be best friends with someone you think is:
controlling
a sexual predator
a misogynist
violating you
untrustworthy
unattractive - in any way
objectifying women
creepy
no fun
lying to you

In short, I'm not sure about any of you but my friends don't have any of these traits and I'd be very concerned if they exhibited any of them and would probably choose not to be their friend if they did. So why, if I'm such a s*&tbag and I do all of these things, does my W want to be best friends with me....I'd run a bloody mile if my partner or friend did all these things, wouldn't you?

#93: July 21, 2022, 12:51:25 AM
Biscuits, they all want to be friends with their spouses they despise. I got the same line from my H. Crisis or not I told him, we will never be friends and I would erase him from my memory if I could. LOL
Me 43 at BD
H    45 at BD
Married 11 yrs at BD, no kids,
BD May 2019 (I moved out Nov 2019)
EA or PA with ex gf (not sure), H spent 3 nights with the hoe during our vacation in July 2019, it was a friendly encounter according to H
H wanted D April 2020 seeing suspected OW2 (divorced with two kids) and 2 years older than him, H didn’t file the D
Clinging boomerang
6/21 H moved in with me; kicked him out 01/22
H turned into a vanisher, wants a Divorce, OW 3 (16 years younger and extreme sporty)
14.11.22 Divorce final, I'm done

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.