Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Election 2020

• Mentor
Off-Topic Re: Election 2020
#40: November 07, 2020, 09:03:18 AM
Biden won!! 
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Re: Election 2020
#41: November 07, 2020, 09:33:41 AM
Biden won!!

It will be interesting to see what stems from this victory in the coming days.

We know Trump won't concede, so I assume it will be months and months of lawsuits.
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

s
Election 2020
#42: November 07, 2020, 09:34:28 AM
This is one of the only US elections I’ve taken real interest. I’ll be honest, last time I was like “nope, trump isn’t gonna do it” to me he is the US Alan sugar 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m not sure it’ll change my life massively from over the pond. But I will say this, Trump is perfect for TV. I’ll be watching his tantrum with popcorn
Me - 31
H - 37
3 children together D6 D9 D11 (D1 D4 and D6 at the time of BD)
Together - almost 8 years

BD & MLCer moved out - November 2017
OW discovered - December 2017
Moved in with Ow - November 2019
Ow met children - December 2019

• Mentor
Election 2020
#43: November 07, 2020, 09:43:18 AM
Joe Biden, President Elect  :D will speak tonight with Kamala Harris at 8 PM ET.

Democracy prevailed!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/chapter-contents.html

Election 2020
#44: November 07, 2020, 09:58:49 AM
I love the irony of Trump being on the golf course, one that he spent SOOOO much time on, to learn he lost

And now he's going to have to drive through the 1000's of people celebrating in the streets of Washington.
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

Election 2020
#45: November 07, 2020, 09:59:29 AM
And most importantly, congrats to Kamala Harris FOR BEING THE FIRST VP of colour! 
Me (W) 44 - W 42
BD - Jan 17, 2020

• Mentor
Election 2020
#46: November 07, 2020, 12:47:07 PM
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

C
Election 2020
#47: November 07, 2020, 01:52:28 PM
A woman of color in the executive branch, an animal lover in the Oval Office! While we can’t ignore the level of division in the US these days, today feels like a win for progress and for compassion.

• Mentor
Election 2020
#48: November 07, 2020, 02:10:51 PM
A woman of color in the executive branch, an animal lover in the Oval Office! While we can’t ignore the level of division in the US these days, today feels like a win for progress and for compassion.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.