Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Forum Problems

• Mentor
Off-Topic Re: Forum Problems
#110: August 11, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
I see green. 
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
Re: Forum Problems
#111: August 11, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
Both phone and computer are green.

The size on my iphone though is too big to fit the screen
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

"You enrich my life and are a source of joy and consolation to me. But if I lose you, I will not, I must not spend the rest of my life in unhappiness."

" The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it". Flannery O'Connor

https://www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com/chapter-contents.html

S
  • Administrator
#112: August 11, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Just got on, I left everyone on Curve MC green last night, that's the theme you've been using.  Still trying to determine why responsive works in default Curve and not MC.  Cobbling together a green variant of default Curve for you to try, up to my eyeballs right now, will get to it shortly.

@RCR - did you see the info re: adding menu links?

S
  • Administrator
#113: August 11, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
Ok, I'm viewing the forum with android silk, what I'm seeing is responsive theme in default Curve, but pc theme in Curve MC.  Can someone using android or ios phone confirm or post screenshot?

Think I've fixed it.  Can someone on phone confirm?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:45:24 PM by Sir Osis »

• Mentor
  • How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
#114: August 11, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
Just looked on my iPhone - it appeared ok, I managed to change the color to green, on my laptop it is ice blue and hasn't changed yet.

I have to pinch the image on the phone but that's ok.

p.s. Managed to post on phone too. Still green on phone.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:27:56 PM by Mitzpah »
M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

S
  • Administrator
#115: August 11, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
Been tinkering with it.  You shouldn't have to pinch it on phone, should now fit correctly across screen if you're seeing responsive theme (it looks different than pc theme).  I'm seeing it correctly in android silk.  Just fixed the header logo, it should also fit.  If you're seeing something different, can you post a screenshot?

• Mentor
#116: August 11, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Ok, here is a screenshot of what appears on my phone:

This is exactly what it looks like in the vertical view
M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

S
  • Administrator
#117: August 11, 2018, 04:51:01 PM
Image didn't post.

• Mentor
#118: August 11, 2018, 05:04:04 PM
It shows on my 'feed'.

It is picture of your post actually...

If you use whatsapp and it is convenient - send me your number via pm and I will show you it on whatsapp
M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010

S
  • Administrator
#119: August 11, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
Link in your post is to a gmail account, requires login, don't use whatsapp.  Can you attach it in post editor?

Going offline shortly, won't be back on until late tomorrow.  I've left everyone in Curve Multi Color (green), disabled theme change and MC color selection.  You should all be seeing same thing.  Comments and screenshots would be helpful.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:15:32 PM by Sir Osis »

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.