Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert IV

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Full Moon Alert IV
OP: January 31, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
How appropriate!

The day we have a full super blue blood moon (eclipse) we hit 150 threads.... so here is the new one....

Previous Thread http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8401
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 07:04:29 AM by UrsaMajor »
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
Re: FUll Moon ALert IV
#1: January 31, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
UM, it's tonight?!  I thought it was last night and I missed it.   :o
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
#2: January 31, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
UM, it's tonight?!  I thought it was last night and I missed it.   :o

THe eclipse was last night and the full moon was at 08:37 this morning US time....
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
#3: January 31, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Oh poo.  It was snowing out so I saw no moon at all and same with tonight, supposed to snow again.

Oh well, next time.   :-\
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
#4: January 31, 2018, 07:07:57 AM
Oh poo.  It was snowing out so I saw no moon at all and same with tonight, supposed to snow again.

Oh well, next time.   :-\

You don't have to see it in order to feel the effects.... I have had some really bizarre dreams in the past 3 nights....
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
#5: January 31, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
Oh really?  I'll have to see if I have any.   :)

• Mentor
#6: January 31, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
the moon was HUGE last night on my walk and this morning, it seemed to keep getting bigger as we drove west.. I don't recall anything quite like it.

#7: January 31, 2018, 07:43:29 AM
We've been getting snow so I haven't been able to see it.  :-[

Me 40; H 44
Married 14 years
No kids, no pets

#8: January 31, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
It was gigantic last night. Still pretty big tonight.  :)
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

T
#9: January 31, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Darn, foggy and snow here. I really wanted to see that ... boohoo

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.