Skip to main content

Author Topic: Off-Topic Full Moon Alert IV

• Mentor
  • You can't please everyone. You are NOT a pizza!
Off-Topic Re: Full Moon Alert IV
#80: September 25, 2018, 06:21:49 AM
The Prediction from my usual source.....
==========================================

Tonight is The Full Harvest Moon. It is called the Harvest Moon because at the end of September crops that were seeded in Spring are now ready to be harvested. It is the final harvest before Winter, so crops, fruit and grain would be stored to last through the winter months. The Harvest Moon is very bright, probably the biggest and brightest Moon of the year.

Tonight's Full Moon is in the constellation of Aries. This will be a fiery Full Moon deep with raw emotions. Your sensitivity will be heightened. You may have to move away from loud noise, crowds and negative people. Try to be around nature tonight it will be very healing and nurturing to you. It is ok to cry a little and let yourself feel all those pent up feelings we hold deep down inside us, let them out and wipe the slate clean in your heart. Aries is a fire element therefore emotions and feelings are strong now. Be kind and gentle with yourself as you may be feeling ultra sensitive at the minute, you may have trouble sleeping and when you do sleep may have weird and bad dreams, but don't worry this will soon pass.

This Aries Full Moon is here to dissolve what holds you back, to accept that healing is needed and necessary, Sometimes you have got to be brave and open an old wound in order to rip out what is holding you to the past and making you unhappy. There is something sacred about this painful process, it is something no one can help you with it's something only you can do, but it is necessary if you wish to heal and move forward. Put trust in the universe that what comes is for our benefit.

This is a time of transformation, the earth is going through a major shift at the moment as it heads into Autumn. We are also going through a major change in our lives as the earths energy project themselves onto us. We can use this energy of transformation to become and be what we feel we need to be in order to move on and be happy. Aries will make us feel a little braver and stronger, we may find that we have the courage to do things we were afraid to do in the past. Open yourself up tonight to the magical forces around you. Don’t be limited by the five senses or the ‘how’s’ and ‘when’s.’ Instead, believe in yourself and live from a place of magic and miracles.

The Harvest Moon is a time to reap what we have sown and cultivated this last year. Our own personal harvest is the culmination of our efforts to manifest a deeper and fuller life for ourselves. Name what you have harvested over the past year and bless it and yourself for the good work you have done.

This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal. Let the fires of Aries cleanse you and burn away any negative energy. After tonight's emotional Full Moon when you wake to an Autumn Sun you will feel like a new person, full of vigour and energy.
Me - 60, xW - 54
Together 19 years - Married 17 at separation & 21 at D-Day
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
House sold & separated - Mar 2016
Divorce final 30 August 2019
Moved on in life

Survival Instructions for Newbies
Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

• Mentor
Re: Full Moon Alert IV
#81: September 25, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
Oh wow.

"This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal."

So fitting.   ;D

Let it out everyone!!!
A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

#82: September 25, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
This is a time of transformation, the earth is going through a major shift at the moment as it heads into Autumn.

Autumn? :-\ 32C yesterday, 33C today. 28C tomorrow, 29C Thursday and so on. More tropical Summer with fewer sun hours.  ::)  Max temp does not seem to go below 25C at least until early October.

But I am all for transformations (positive ones).  :)

This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal.

Good with me. There was a bright, burning sun today (Tuesday). Guess it was Aires, burning the old allowing the new in.  ;D ;D ;D

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

• Mentor
  • How I long for your precepts! Psalm 119:40
#83: September 25, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

The Harvest Moon is a time to reap what we have sown and cultivated this last year. Our own personal harvest is the culmination of our efforts to manifest a deeper and fuller life for ourselves. Name what you have harvested over the past year and bless it and yourself for the good work you have done.

This Full Moon let your emotions flow, get rid of past hurts, cry, scream or shout if you need to but let it out, allow yourself to heal. Let the fires of Aries cleanse you and burn away any negative energy. After tonight's emotional Full Moon when you wake to an Autumn Sun you will feel like a new person, full of vigour and energy.

Hah!

As you all know, I am rather skeptical of all this but I couldn't resist - what about us, denizens of the Southern Hemisphere? We are at the moment of rebirth - spring has sprung! Temps are moving up 8) we are looking forward to summer saving time which will start on 21st October (can we have a dancing emoji, here? ;))

Happy springtime to all my southern hemisphere friends - the moon is just as bright here, too!!!
M 61
H 61
S 31
D 28
BD 13 Dec 2010
Divorced 27 Feb 2015 (30 years marriage)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

• Mentor
#84: October 11, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
October 8th was the New Moon in the sign of Libra. This is a time to find a real balance in our life physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Now might be a good time to stand still, take a breath and center yourself.

With this New Moon you may be feeling irritated, misunderstood and have little patience for people, this can lead to arguments and upset. We will be feeling all our old wounds, pain, anger and rage. Try to stay calm and weather the storm as it will pass in the coming days. Think before reacting too quickly, try to come from a place of kindness and understanding, keep away from negative thinking.

The Libra New Moon will give us a bolt of energy so if things have felt sluggish and slow lately get ready as things will now start to shift and move a lot faster. Use this energy to get jobs done and to shift things into a positive direction. This will be a productive New Moon, with a promise that the scales of justice will be balanced and we will get what we deserve, what ever work we put in we will get out.

The unexpected will play a big part in this New Moon as Libra is associated with sudden changes and revelations that are unexpected and can be very exciting, so be ready for some big surprises coming over the next few weeks. You can use this energy to bring on big changes and transformation. Get rid of the old clutter holding you back to make room for the new opportunities coming your way.

The message of this New Moon is to find a balance, Knowing when to push and when to rest. Take a step back and look at everything more clearly. Now is the time to start clearing out junk, both in our homes and work and in our emotional lives. Expel negativity and try to let go of any bad thoughts and feelings by looking at how to improve any situations rather than just complain about them. The Libra New Moon holds magical healing power. We are in a profound cleansing and clearing cycle. Allow the deep emotions emerging from the unconscious to be healed.
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

A "friend" will not "stand by you" no matter what you do. That is NOT a friend. That is an enabler. That is an accomplice.
A REAL friend will sit you down and tell you to your face to stop being a firetrucking idiot before you ruin your life and the lives of those around you.

#85: October 11, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
Thank you for the words, Ursa.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

#86: October 20, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
Still a few days to the next full moon, October 24, but you may be able to come with some words in the meantime, Ursa.  :)

• Mentor
#87: October 22, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
Well, here is one possibility... I won't get my usual source until the day of or the day after.. I don't know why but maybe because that site is in the US and everywhere else in the world is where dragons live and is therefore not of consequence....  ::)

===========================================

There is a calmness that occurs just before a storm is about to hit. The weather gets a bit warmer, the air gets a bit drier, and the wind quietens down so things can stabilize before the storm arises. This is the calm before the storm and perhaps Mother Nature’s way of protecting herself.

The October Full Moon falls on the 24th in the sign of Taurus. This earthy Full Moon is here to stabalize us, strengthen us, and help us to become aware of our triggers and our weak points, so we can find our calm whenever life brings a storm our way.

To be clear, it is not that this Full Moon is necessarily going to bring a storm our way, but it does carry some volatile energy that could stir up some stormy weather that has been brewing for sometime.

Venus Retrograde is also very active around this Full Moon, and whatever issues she has been stirring around love and relationships may come to a head as well.

Sometimes when a storm enters our lives, we tend to be reactive, we tend to get defensive, or we tend to run and hide without facing up to what is in front of us.

Sometimes these storms catch us by surprise and we have to do what is best in the moment, but other times there are warning signs that tell us the situation we are about to enter is going to be tricky or challenging.

Whenever this happens, we have to pause, we have to find our calm before entering the storm, otherwise we are going to get blown away, and when we are in this powerless state, it is more natural for our ego to take control as a way to protect ourselves.

When the ego steps in, it becomes hard to really see the truth. Instead, the focus is on survival at any costs or any means, even if it means hurting someone or saying something you don’t really believe is true.

We all have triggers, we all have a combination of buttons that when pressed we can’t help but react from a state of lower consciousness. It happens to us all, and it can happen often unless we take note.

In fact, all it takes is a moment of awareness, and you can become the calm, even though the storm may surge around you.

October’s Full Moon will guide you to go within, to retreat, and to think about your calm. How often are you able to find this place in your day to day life? How often are you able to stay centered and in balance? How often are you able to surrender and allow things to take their natural course?

Answering these questions can only be done if you make the time to journey within. When you get there, and the answers emerge, keep pushing and ask not the Universe, not the Moon, but yourself, what you can do to maintain and increase this place of calm inside of you.

Full Moons have a way of enhancing things in our lives, and sometimes they allow us to see things with greater clarity than we could before. They allow us to see the truth of our ways, they allow us to see our triggers, and how we can forgive, do better, and rebuild areas of our lives that have been neglected.

The reality is that storms are always going to pass our way. We cannot escape them, we cannot always run and hide. Life brings storms, and we must be prepared to face them.

The more aligned with our truth, the more we believe in ourselves, the more we love ourselves, the greater chance we have of making it through.

We all have weaknesses, but we can strengthen other areas. We all have triggers, but we can learn how best to manage them. We all have questions, but we can learn to listen to the wisdom inside.

The Taurus energy surrounding this Full Moon wants us to find our stability, it wants us to find our calm, it wants us to rise up silent and strong, so we can withstand whatever chaos comes our way, whether it’s today, tomorrow, or next year.

This October Full Moon is going to highlight the need for calm, and remind us that when we are calm, we are strong, and this strength allows us to be tapped in on all levels, so we can react, respond, and receive on a higher vibrational level.

Staying in our calm also allows any negativity that may be sent our way to float on by and to leave us unscathed.

Even though storms can evoke a sense of fear and uncertainty, they can also be extremely cleansing and restorative.

After a storm passes, the Sun shines brighter, the rivers flow stronger, the grass looks greener, and the trees stand taller. There is a strength and a confidence that arises in the air. And just like Mother Earth looks lusher and fuller after a storm, so too will we.

==========================================================
or ....

The FULL MOON occurs on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018, at 12:45 PM EDT.

On Wednesday, the Full Moon occurs in the sign of Taurus. Full Moons always pit opposite signs of the zodiac against each other but also invite us to work to achieve a balance between the opposing energies.

The contrast between earthy, practical, peace-loving Taurus and emotional, transformative, crisis-oriented Scorpio comes full bloom today. The Moon in Taurus wants us to find emotional fulfillment through the simple, tangible things in life, while the Scorpio Sun draws our attention to complexities, intangibles, and mysteries. The Full Moon illuminates this conflict between form (Taurus) and transformation (Scorpio), and between collecting (Taurus) and sharing (Scorpio). This is a passionate and creative Full Moon, ripe with possibilities and learning experiences. Intimate relationship matters, such as personal comfort levels and values as well as sexuality, figure prominently now. The Full Moon is a time of culmination and the promise of fulfillment of that which was started at the New Moon. It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.

The Sun aligns with retrograde Venus and the Moon with Uranus around the time of the Full Moon, and there can be a strong urge, or need, to break free from old patterns in our relationships. Our feelings about a lingering problem or matter can become very clear now.
Me - 60, xW - 54
S - 16, D - 12
1 Dog
BD#1 - August 2015
Atomic BD - 13 Dec 2015
Moved on in life

Site Map

• Mentor
#88: October 22, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Thanks, UM.  I always love your updates.   :)

A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

• Mentor
#89: October 22, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
THanks UM:

I liked the first one better.
The second one caused me anxiety.  Maybe something i need to look at.   ;)

Legal Disclaimer

The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.