Author Topic: MLC Monster Lies and More Lies - Why?  (Read 2450 times)

Offline intown28

MLC Monster Re: Lies and More Lies - Why?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 01:18:05 PM »
I would love to hook these idiots up to a lie detector lol...........They all lie it sometimes makes me feel good cause I know that i'm not he one with the issues.. Mine lies over things that aren't even important go figure

Offline intown28

Re: Lies and More Lies - Why?
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 01:24:49 PM »
mine has lied about stopping at a crutty place and having a salad and he said he would never go back to that place again the same night we had went out with friends and one of the girls we had gone out with looked at my husband and said wow 2 times in one day that salad i saw you having today looked great and it was a fancy italien restaurant go figure................

Offline intown28

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 01:27:33 PM »

so many pointless lies..... 
"W once said "if you dont want me to lie then stop asking questions" i just stood there like  :o
[/quote]

Mine said that today lol

Online mitten

• Subscriber, 6 Month
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 01:44:55 PM »
so many pointless lies..... 
"W once said "if you dont want me to lie then stop asking questions" i just stood there like  :o

Whyus I love this response.  At least there is some acknowledgement on some level that she is lying.

My H just point black refuses to take any responsibility for lying even when its obvious hes lying & has been caught out! And on top of that I get projection rant back saying im lying and playing games  :o.  I just got a message from him today saying that so its a little raw lol
Married a loving and devoted husband and father.
No clue he didnt love until BD.
Complete change overnight in to monster.
Live in monster for 8 weeks.
Moved out to sisters Oct 2017
OW discovered as soon as he moved out- older by 10 years, worked for him as cleaner and laundry woman.  Is extremely manipulative. Has 4 children and divorced twice. EA for approx 2 years not sure how long PA.
Has been living with OW since xmas day.
Has confirmed relationship with her through solicitor and going through process of divorce (not wanted by me)

Offline intown28

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 02:45:44 PM »

Its strange because I never had issues with him lying before MLC but now I wonder if hes always been a liar?  Or is it part of MLC- opposite to what they were?
[/quote]

Im sure he was always a liar but you just caught on to him

Offline intown28

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 02:53:08 PM »
I wish there was a like button here lol

Offline Nevertoomuch85

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2018, 03:07:21 PM »
The answer is simple. People lie out of fear.

Offline GonerinGhana

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2018, 12:13:42 AM »
My H gradually lied more and more. Now it has reached a point where he lies just to disagree with me.

Case in point, when we were first married he opened up to me about his father's physical abuse of him and told me he was "never happy" during his childhood because of it.

Yesterday, during the course of one of his rants, I asked him, "Were you happy when your father beat you?"

His answer: "Yes."

They do it to be contrary to whatever we say or what they think we believe. Even if it means saying night is day and day is night when the real answer is obvious. I think if makes them feel in control.

Offline GonerinGhana

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 11:05:57 PM »
Well, since I made that last post a while ago, I have discovered MORE lies from my H.

First off, I discovered he lied to both OW AND ME in the beginning about something. It was two separate lies but on the same topic. That's not so surprising. It's to be expected.

However, last night I was really dumbfounded. As we are both US citizens, we need to file taxes. We only pay social security abroad, but we still need to file like everyone else. He opened his clinic over 2 years ago. Last year he came to me with a summary of how much he had earned each month on a scrap of paper. I used that to do the taxes. But I told him really he needed to be doing proper accounting in case we are ever audited (and indeed we were audited for 2016 over non-payment, because the IRS didn't match our payment with our return, but they did not question anything else). He was refusing to do this, saying if they ever audited us, we could just make anything up. I told him it would take more time to make up fake documents to match what we filed than to actually just make real ones from the outset. Also, the local tax authorities will come around sooner or later looking to collect his income tax here and if he doesn't have documentation, they will decide how much he has to pay and it could be more.

I need to file tomorrow and again I have been reminding him of this for two months. He was telling me to just "put anything down." "Make it like last year" etc. etc. I told him how hard is it for your nurse to just put down a total of what you collected for each day? This will take no extra time for him? A while back he said, what if I just get a notebook and make a page for each day. I told him better make a page with the total for each day. The IRS will not be able to read it in another language and if it is many pages then we will have to send them all those pages if we get audited.

He fought with me about it this afternoon and again was refusing to do the accounting and I told him just get me a total, that's all I need for now to file.

Well two hours later right before he goes to his clinic, he tells me he has notebooks. He will bring the ones for 2016 and 2017 home to me and keep the 2018 there.

So he sneaks in and out last night and leaves the notebooks on his desk. You know what? His nurse has been keeping track of patients, whether they are first time or return, WITH names, EVERY SINGLE day since he opened his clinic! A page for each day. So why on earth was he pretending not to be doing this? Why on earth was he painting himself as some irresponsible schmuck who didn't give a damn when he knew he was doing the right thing all along? Why was he fighting me about doing something he was already doing and could have told me so? And why did he suddenly come clean by bringing the notebooks home?

But more importantly, how, in the middle of replay, do I address this blatant lying? It is so tempting to say gotcha, you've been caught out, because here you have presented me with the evidence. Even the lies he told OW and I, I am so tempted to challenge him on them, as he couldn't get away with denying any of it. But then will he just try to twist his brain into more of a pretzel and come up with even more excuses to explain his lies?

I did get angry at him the other night when he was trying to be controlling about something. I pointed out to him that a month before BD, he had made a statement, "I just want you to be happy" but his controlling was totally contradictory to that. I asked him when he had started lying to me and then went NC with him for 1.5 days.

I need strategies to deal with these lies. Look the other way and pretend I don't see them for now, challenge him about them, calmly ask him why? What do I do?

Offline Anjae

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2018, 12:35:43 AM »
I need strategies to deal with these lies. Look the other way and pretend I don't see them for now, challenge him about them, calmly ask him why? What do I do?

Tell him nothing, I think.

You need to sort out the taxes, you now can do it. That is what matters.

What good will it bring to tell him something? He is a mess, there is no way of knowing why he acted the way he did, but you have what you need.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (Marilyn Monroe)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk