Author Topic: My Story H superglued to replay,...but something positive happened to ME today!  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Acorn

I’m grinning from ear to ear about the fantastic news re the auction! 
Now that you have this property for rental, I might even consider a trip your way.  Always loved Tuscany...

Keep Believing brings up an important legal point.  Your H is broke, out of his mind and under the influence of a master manipulator.  Nothing is sacred in their eyes.  Just make sure they can never ever put their dirty little paws on YOUR property!
Feb 2015: H has a Nuclear meltdown.  A tear-fest.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Still home

Offline Antigone

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Totally exciting!
Very happy & proud of you.
A new place for your new life.
I actually feel giggly. Evviva!!!
Antigone

Ad maiora.

Offline dogwalker

Fantastic new Milly. I have followed your storys since I "joined" 2.5 years ago. Its sooooooo nice to hear the sun is shineing on you and it all down to you. The best of luck in your new home.. 

Offline No expectations

• MLCer Type: Clinging Boomerang
  • One day at a time. And time is my friend.
Oh, what a wonderful update.! As you know, I don't get on here much right now, but I'm so so happy to read your news! What a feeling of accomplishment. You did this all by yourself! Leave h to his tears, and just keep doing you. You do it wonderfully ;)
Married 10 1/2 years, together 17.  BD 9/2016, 2nd BD 10/16.  H moved out 10/16.  2 AS's from my first M.  Me 55, H 49.  OW 23.

"And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through; how you managed to survive.  You won't even be sure if the storm is really over.  But one thing is certain; when you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person that walked in...that's what this storm is all about."

"The trick is to enjoy life.  Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones."

Offline forthetrees

• MLCer Type: Vanisher
Woot Woot. Love the idea of prosecco for its bubbles and the light and bubbly feeling this must bring to you and yours. Nothing like financial security to serve as a comforting blanket. The Universe is spinning in your favor!
me 51
H 51
M 27
BD 1/15/ 10 then BD 8/21/10
D final 8/13

Offline FamilyIsMyGoal

This is great news!  Fantastic!  And like many others here, I'm thinking about visiting.   :D  Are you going to put it on Airbnb?  Good luck with everything.xoxo
Divorce Bomb August 6, 2017
Married 19 years
Together 22 years
Physically separated - he's 15 miles away
Collaborative Divorce in process (to protect myself)
I don't think I'm standing, but who knows what the future brings.
Two Teenage boys
Me: 55
H 58
OW? I don't know - probably plural

Online 1trouble

Milly I am so happy to read your update

I can't believe I was given this opportunity. I feel so empowered. I feel like I earned this, which I did I know, but this is a biggy and it's all mine, in that I own it and it's all due to my credit. No one can take it away from me.

I have this sensation that my life is going to change in a big way in the next 5 years. This frees me up to make choices that are not long term. Today was a great day for my family.

I have picked out the quotes above from your latest post, I want you to remember the feelings they encapsulate this is in essence what you need to do to carry on being successful...if you can call on these happy feelings and optimistic feelings going forward it will mean you will get what you are feeling over and over again..............it will also mean you will give out a very positive confident self assured energy to all you meet and there is nothing more attractive and engaging than someone who looks and acts like they know what they want in life, where they are going and what they deserve...

you deserve this so enjoy it xx
"I can't go back to yesterday I was a different person then"..............Alice in Wonderland

you NEVER know how strong you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have"

Offline Thunder

Milly, this is the bestest darn post I've read in a long time!   :)

I am so proud of you and so very happy for you.
You have come such a long way and deserve every single good thing that happens in your life.

I'm sorry, I don't usually call these MLC spouses names, but your H is a complete IDIOT letting you go.  He will SO regret this.   ::)

Congrats!
With her permission, a quote from a recovered MLCer: 
From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did.

Offline hopeandfaith

• Clare Brown Life Coach
You know when you watch movies where the heroine finally breaks free from her chains and comes into her own power and the audience is gleeful.  We feel this win with you Milly.  Woohoo!
BD's in May 09, Sept 12 - suspected OW
Left home Jan 12 2013
OW confirmed Feb 2013
Moved home April 11 2014
BD again in April 2017 - clinging. 
Moved out July 2017
D18, D16 and S14

Online MillyTopic starter

Just a quickie to thank you al for your lovely, affectionate posts. There are so many of you to thank (yes, I'm giving my thank you speech for winning my Oscar!) and I mean it from my heart when I say that I loved reading all of your posts. You guys are the best!

Just a few answers to some of your questions:
I am protected legally, H can not get his hands on my property.

Yes, this is a rental, not for living in. I will be up and ready to rent by this summer, so if any of you should be interested just pm me. It's a new apartment in the middle of the village, so not out in the country if that's the style you prefer. But it means people can just walk out the door and go for dinner and coffee and ice cream and take the bus into Florence instead of driving.

1trouble, really great advice regarding holding onto to the happy feelings in order to be able to reach them at any time. Love the idea of giving off positive ATTRACTIVE energy!

Love that I appear like a heroine breaking away from my chains.

Yes, bubbly moment in my life! Reminds me to buy some Prosecco for tonight!

Dogwalker, thanks for reading my thread all this time.

Thunder, love that I got you to call my MLCer a 'bad' name! Thanks for the compliment!
Married 1989, together since 1984 
BD May 2014,
D23, D20, S13
OW Physical Affair. He and she said she turned 34 the month of BD. She turned 50 last year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk