Author Topic: My Story The hills and valleys  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Acorn

My Story Re: The hills and valleys
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2018, 01:53:41 PM »
I’m taking bets.  As it stands, the odds are 10:1 that he will be no show on Friday. 
Feel free to increase/decrease the odds. 

OK, you have 10 acres.  How contagious are your cooties?  If it is extremely contagious, 10 acres are not going to provide enough quarantine space for him. 
Feb 2015: H has a Nuclear meltdown.  A tear-fest.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Still home

Offline FaithWalker

Re: The hills and valleys
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 12:09:02 PM »
FW - hey, you're back from the cruise!  Thanks for dropping in.  Hope you had a great time and made lots of memories.  Did the newbies like it?  Did anybody get seasick?! 
Nope - still in school.  Last day is Thursday.

We had a great time!  I finally got all my photos uploaded to FB today.  We had a scary thing happen with D16 that turned out okay, was just a bit of seasickness I guess, but she had ordered a virgin pina colada at the comedy club at the back of the ship at the same time that SIL's sister ordered a regular one.  Shortly after the show, she started complaining of feeling sick.  I bought her some Bonine and gave it to her and she went and laid down for a bit as the rest of us assembled at the front of the ship for the nightly show.  I texted her on the cruise app and she described her symptoms, which suspiciously matched what I feel when I'm drunk.  Dizzy, and hot (flushed).  I looked back at my SIL in horror and said "there's no way they got her and K's drink mixed up, right?  She isn't drunk, is she?!?"  S18 and nephew 17 thought this was hilarious.  A few minutes later D16 joined us and said she was feeling better, so the Bonine, bottle of water and a lie down must have helped pretty quickly.  I asked her about her drink and she nixed the idea of them switching, as hers came without the side pineapple and cherry, so that they would not mix them up on accident, so that's good!

Got a text from MLCer this morning at work.  Why, oh why, does he keep doing that when he never gets an answer back until later that evening or even into the next day?!?  Jeez, talk about out of touch.   He wanted to know if he could have my permission to come on the property this morning and get some of his "stuff". 

Dude - the gate is locked and I thought I was clear that I'm going to be home when you are removing stuff from the property.   So at 9:00 tonight I sent a text back telling him I'd be home all day on Friday. 

So drop back in here Saturday if you are curious to know if he summoned up enough courage to be on the same 10 acres as me! 

Summer Purge is about to commence.   

I'm betting no, haha!
M-40
H-43
S-18
D-16
S-13
Friends for 7 years before dating
Married for 14 years
BD 12/14/15 - 2 weeks after 14th anniversary
Divorce final 4/13/16
EA - 9/15-4/16
New GF 12/16
Engaged to her 6/17 (I found out 8/10/17)
Moved to her State 4 States away - 7/13/17
Engagement off 8/20/17
Moved back to our State 8/24/17
Joined POF within the first month back
1 year later no signs of anyone new - workaholic

Link to my journey: 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10203.msg671589#msg671589

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Never become a container for bitterness.  Bitterness is a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

"Sometimes -- some things have to break all apart so better things can be built."

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 01:44:28 PM »
Following along SB on your journey :)
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found." R.H. Sin.

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
Divorced 4/10/2018
23 years of marriage
BD- June 22, 2017 Moved in with OW-June 24th, 2017
Standing although divorced

Online nah

• His mlc...too bad for him
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »
I still think you should text back, “What stuff?”
H-54
me-52
ow-30
married 1986
BD April 6 2013 day after family went out for sons birthday.
I packed his bags two days later...semi-vanisher
https://heneversaidaword.com

Offline Thunder

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2018, 02:27:23 PM »
 Love it!  What stuff?    ???

10 to 1 sounds pretty good to me.  Especially if he knows you're going to be there.
The terror of it all.

A quote from a recovered MLCer: 
"From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did."

Offline Tyks

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2018, 02:44:54 PM »
Wow, 10 acres... We could have a pretty good HS party !
Me 48
Him 48
22 years together - Married 20
BD1 - August 26, 2016 - ILYBINILWY
BD 2 - August 28, 2016 - OW discovered EA - Kicked him out
D15 D18
April 2017 - Legal Separation Agreement
August 2017 - I filed for divorce
Divorce final February 12 2018

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8823.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9005.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9120.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9279.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9649.msg635725#msg635725

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 07:56:40 PM »
Divorce class sounds great SB, it's good for all of us to get some help and guidance.

I do think giving your H a timeline for removing the stuff will probably fall through unless there is a loop-hole for you to do this legally. 

I'm with Ursa on burning the thing ;D
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline stillbaffledTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »

I do think giving your H a timeline for removing the stuff will probably fall through unless there is a loop-hole for you to do this legally. 

The deadline, legally, was LAST August first.  If he can't get it together to have it done by this August first the "stuff" and the pole building are mine!  Well, actually they are legally mine right now but I have to be able to live with myself and I want all the other crap of his that is junk off my property. 

So......Summer Purge has officially begun.   

Man up and show up, MLCer, and let's get this purge party started tomorrow!   8)
After all, tomorrow is another day.
Together 16 years - married 6
BD - 1/1/16
His divorce final 7/16
Married OW - 7/17
a consistent semi-vanisher in the same small town

Offline Savoir Faire

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2018, 08:34:49 PM »
I wish I lived next door with a huge window to your pole barn. All the LBS's could come over and watch while eating delicious delicacies and sipping cocktails.  Better than a concert (almost).
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories,
I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bullet and you find yourself replying: ""She loved me more than anyone else in the entire world and I tried to destroy her."  He failed by the way. 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8412(Denjef's thread)

Offline Still Half full

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2018, 06:03:50 AM »
Thinking about you SB

Hope he man ups,  but ...... knowing what we know about MLC crazy I think the chances are pretty slim of him coming today

But if he does I hope it doesn't upset you and know you'll handle it with class, don't let him nudge that crown off your lovely head 😊
At BD June 2015
Me - 49
MLCH - 50
No children, unfortunately
OW - yes
Together 26 years, married 23
BD - told him to leave, OW left her H, they ran away together
Nov 2015 - H left OW as he wanted to return, lived locally while we tried
April 2016 - told him it wasn't working
Aug 2016 - H living with ow again
MLC H - not quite a vanishers, more a Hider, very little contact

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk