Author Topic: My Story The hills and valleys  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Acorn

My Story Re: The hills and valleys
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2018, 05:40:53 PM »
You can’t make this stuff up.  Broke the car window.  What next?!
You handled yourself admirably.  Him?  Not so much.  It sounds like he was flustered and embarrassed.  No wonder he broke the window.  O well, I hope he got an earful from what-da-ya-call-her. 

Don’t forget I reserved my seat on the combine.  It’s on my bucket list.  DF, you can have a go at it first because you asked first.
Feb 2015: H has a Nuclear meltdown.  A tear-fest.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Still home

Online stillbaffledTopic starter

Re: The hills and valleys
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:10 PM »
I'm sorry. We all know the narrative to Mrs. No 6 will be: "SB broke the window. I told her not to help, but she just threw the poles in anyway."

Amiwrong?

OR - I did think that maybe he'd try to spin that but whatever.   I've never spoken to her in 2.5 years and I could care less what she or her daughter think of me.  MLCer and I both know the truth and pretty much anybody else in this town he'd try to sell that story to would not fall for it. 

Shocked - I went out there to "help" him because if it in any way makes him anxious or feeling a tad guilty I have accomplished my mission.  He has avoided me as much as he possibly can.  Every time he plans on being here I will be out there.  I may not always be helping because I have 15 cords of wood to stack and many other things that need to be done around here this summer.  But rest assured, I'll be out there so that even though he erased me and his previous life he'll have to see me every time he returns to the home we shared. 

Nah - I wish I'd thought of saying that.  But even if I had said it, I'm betting he'd have looked at me like I was crazy.  There is no indication whatsoever that he ever had any kind of relationship with me.  I would be shocked if he ever looked at me and said, "You must hate me...."   After every thing is removed and gone I'm guessing he won't ever contact me again and I sure won't be contacting him.  I don't even know who he is. 

Thunder - everything will be staying in the house until the all the crap out back is gone.  He didn't even ask about inside stuff. 

KIT - It would be poetic justice if his truck took more hits getting everything out of here.

As for the new wifey - I don't think she minds one bit that he'll have to spend time here.  Remember, she has convinced at least 5 different men to get a marriage license so her self esteem is pretty up there.  She's eight years younger than me and I bet she won't be at all bothered by little old me.  What will bother her is the time he has to spend here wrapping up his old life because he isn't available to do her every bidding. 

UM -  :D

Acorn - he did mention the combine.  Wants to leave it in the building under cover until right before he starts the dismantling.  When it leaves I'll video it on my phone and send it to a few members here that have my cell number.  It will no doubt be epic because it can't fit down the driveway because of the gate installation last August. 

After all, tomorrow is another day.
Together 16 years - married 6
BD - 1/1/16
His divorce final 7/16
Married OW - 7/17
a consistent semi-vanisher in the same small town

Offline FaithWalker

« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »

I wonder what happened that he had just gotten it replaced?  Seems like all is not well in MLC world.  I love that you had a front row seat to the action.

Definitely sounds like MLCer was a bit anxious around you.   ;D

M-39
H-42
S-17
D-15
S-12
Friends for 7 years before dating
Married for 14 years
BD 12/14/15 - 2 weeks after 14th anniversary
Divorce final 4/13/16
EA - 9/15-4/16
New GF 12/16
Engaged to her 6/17 (I found out 8/10/17)
Moved to her State 4 States away - 7/13/17
Engagement off 8/20/17
Moved back to our State 8/24/17
Joined POF within the first month back

Link to my journey: 
http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=10203.msg671589#msg671589

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"Never become a container for bitterness.  Bitterness is a toxin that destroys what it's carried in."

"Sometimes -- some things have to break all apart so better things can be built."

Offline Kanvan

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2018, 08:09:26 AM »
SB, you were rocking it like the queen you are. The broken window glass would have been hard for me not to get tickled. You stated that he is not the man you use to know, that is so true for many of us. Sad thing is they do not see it at all. According to them we are the ones that changed. You are doing great girl! Sending hugs your way!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

You'll search for me inside of everyone you're with and I won't be found." R.H. Sin.

M-48
H-46
S27,S21, S16
Married 12/10/1994
Divorced 4/10/2018
23 years of marriage
BD- June 22, 2017 Moved in with OW-June 24th, 2017
Standing although divorced

Offline beyondblessed

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »
SB....I have missed so much in the last 4 months I've been AWOL.  Didn't read it all, but guess the barn is coming down and windows are being busted.  Good times.  lol

Glad to see that you are keeping yourself otherwise occupied.  Always the best course of action!

Online Dumbfounded

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2018, 11:56:47 AM »
Hey, I got dibs on driving the combine down the driveway!!   
Married 1998
MLC H 48
LBS W 47
D16, S12
BD March, 2016
Left home Sept 4, 2016 - living with parents
H filed for D - July 24, 2017
D final March 14, 2018 - still living at parent's house

“You've seen my descent, now watch my rising.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi

Online stillbaffledTopic starter

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2018, 12:12:48 PM »
DF - the combine can't go down the driveway because I put a gate up last August.  It won't fit!  You'll have to run around in the neighbor's field with it.  MLCer says he's going to take it from the property by going out through the neighbor's field. 

Wouldn't it be a hoot and a half if the neighbor said no exiting through my field but the bada$$ Jersey chick can drive it around out there if she wants to!!    ;D
After all, tomorrow is another day.
Together 16 years - married 6
BD - 1/1/16
His divorce final 7/16
Married OW - 7/17
a consistent semi-vanisher in the same small town

Offline Tyks

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2018, 12:37:10 PM »
Lol. That would be a hoot
Me 48
Him 48
22 years together - Married 20
BD1 - August 26, 2016 - ILYBINILWY
BD 2 - August 28, 2016 - OW discovered EA - Kicked him out
D15 D18
April 2017 - Legal Separation Agreement
August 2017 - I filed for divorce
Divorce final February 12 2018

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=8823.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9005.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9120.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9279.0

http://mlcforum.theherosspouse.com/index.php?topic=9649.msg635725#msg635725

Online Thunder

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2018, 01:02:03 PM »
I better get you my cell phone number.
I don't want to miss a THING!!   8)
With her permission, a quote from a recovered MLCer: 
From my experience if my H had let me go a long time ago, and stop pressuring me, begging, and pleading and just let go I possibly would have experienced my awakening sooner than I did.

Offline Acorn

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »
Wouldn't it be a hoot and a half if the neighbor said no exiting through my field but the bada$$ Jersey chick can drive it around out there if she wants to!!    ;D

I dare you to bribe the neighbor.  Promise him/her to pay, say $100 if he/she refuses H drive through their field. 
Feb 2015: H has a Nuclear meltdown.  A tear-fest.  The next morning arctic cold descends.
Oct 2015: ILYBIANILWY
Apr 2016: Affair discovered
Still home

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained within The Hero's Spouse website family (www.midlifecrisismarriageadvocate.com, http://theherosspouse.com and associated subdomains), (collectively 'website') is provided as general information and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, medical or mental health advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The Hero's Spouse cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a trained medical or mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others. The Hero's Spouse recommends that you consult a legal professional for specific legal advice.

Any information, stories, examples, articles, or testimonials on this website do not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual situation. Reading and/or posting at this website does not constitute a professional relationship between you and the website author, volunteer moderators or mentors or other community members. The moderators and mentors are peer-volunteers, and not functioning in a professional capacity and are therefore offering support and advice based solely upon their own experience and not upon legal, medical, or mental health training.